Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

lividdarkangel800
omg that picture of him in a top hat is the cutest thing i have ever seen. sooooooooooo freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want a cornsnake. i need more of a beginner snake that stays kinda small. balls get pretty big dont they? anyway that pic is adorable.

hahaha thank you!!! For halloween i put a little cowboy hat on him rofl corn snakes are pretty cool! and yes ball pythons cannn get pretty big. I doubt that he will get bigger than 3-4 feet but he is still a baby and it takes them a few years to get full sized depending on how often you feed them. Charlie is my very first snake 3nodding

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
BumblebeePython
lividdarkangel800
omg that picture of him in a top hat is the cutest thing i have ever seen. sooooooooooo freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want a cornsnake. i need more of a beginner snake that stays kinda small. balls get pretty big dont they? anyway that pic is adorable.

hahaha thank you!!! For halloween i put a little cowboy hat on him rofl corn snakes are pretty cool! and yes ball pythons cannn get pretty big. I doubt that he will get bigger than 3-4 feet but he is still a baby and it takes them a few years to get full sized depending on how often you feed them. Charlie is my very first snake 3nodding

wait...only 3 or 4 feet? is that typical? i just love snakes. i always have. i miss having one. i want to train my corn to just hang around my neck all day so i can bring her with me wherever i go. if i get hired at a pet sore i think itd be awesome. keep a little cage with a heater in the van just in case i start working with chemicals...just a random fantasy i have. but yeah. i really want a snake. i miss having one.

Friendly Explorer

lividdarkangel800
BumblebeePython
lividdarkangel800

wait...only 3 or 4 feet? is that typical? i just love snakes. i always have. i miss having one. i want to train my corn to just hang around my neck all day so i can bring her with me wherever i go. if i get hired at a pet sore i think itd be awesome. keep a little cage with a heater in the van just in case i start working with chemicals...just a random fantasy i have. but yeah. i really want a snake. i miss having one.

lol yes! male ball pythons if feed at least once a week will usually grow to be 3-4 feet long and females can get longer. they mostly just get chunky 3nodding That would be so cute!! My snake always sits around my shoulders or curls up on my chest and we watch Netflix together haha heart

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
I have two beeps.

Mayday the spider
User Image

User Image

User Image

and Elsa the BEL.
User Image

User Image

User Image

They're both about 18 months old, both little girls. They're my babies. emotion_bigheart

Friendly Explorer

Friday_Dora
I have two beeps.

Mayday the spider
User Image

User Image

User Image

and Elsa the BEL.
User Image

User Image

User Image

They're both about 18 months old, both little girls. They're my babies. emotion_bigheart

AWWWWWHHHHH THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!! I looovvve that picture of mayday with her tongue out heart heart BEL's are gorgeous!! I'm so glad you shared pictures lol they made my day :3

Diamond Regular

I want a Piebald Ball Python SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. I'm dying.
emo

I love all of them though! Eventually I'll own snakes!

Friendly Explorer

Golden Teaspoon
emo

Piebalds are pretty awesome! They have one at the place where I got my snake at and I want it so badly. lol every time I go in there to buy food for him a just want to take all of the ball pythons home with me x.x heart

Diamond Regular

BumblebeePython
Golden Teaspoon
emo

Piebalds are pretty awesome! They have one at the place where I got my snake at and I want it so badly. lol every time I go in there to buy food for him a just want to take all of the ball pythons home with me x.x heart

I plan on buying from a breeder once we decide it's the time to get one. But everytime I go into Petco/Petsmart I make them break rules and let me hold the babies. Hahaha. I love the pythons and the corn snakes.
smile

Friendly Explorer

Golden Teaspoon
BumblebeePython
Golden Teaspoon
emo

I plan on buying from a breeder once we decide it's the time to get one. But everytime I go into Petco/Petsmart I make them break rules and let me hold the babies. Hahaha. I love the pythons and the corn snakes.
smile

I HATTTEE the petco/petsmarts where I'm from. They never take proper care of their snakes. crying every time I go in there I notice that they'll keep like 3-5 in a small cage all together and they will all be shedding in pieces which means the don't have enough moisture crying
I go to an exotic pet store here called Barts. Birds, amphibians, reptiles, turtles, and snakes. :3 they take excellent care of all of their animals, breed their snakes there, try to get all of their snakes on frozen thawed verses live feeders, and they let you hold them no problem. 3nodding 3nodding mrgreen heart

Diamond Regular

BumblebeePython

I HATTTEE the petco/petsmarts where I'm from. They never take proper care of their snakes. crying every time I go in there I notice that they'll keep like 3-5 in a small cage all together and they will all be shedding in pieces which means the don't have enough moisture crying
I go to an exotic pet store here called Barts. Birds, amphibians, reptiles, turtles, and snakes. :3 they take excellent care of all of their animals, breed their snakes there, try to get all of their snakes on frozen thawed verses live feeders, and they let you hold them no problem. 3nodding 3nodding mrgreen heart

I haven't had the pleasure of checking out other places around here yet, but they do keep too many snakes in one little cage. A lot of their information is super inaccurate about their reptiles anyways. (They sold my friend a water dragon saying she only eats crickets...)

Definitely Frozen Thawed! It's just safer for the snakes.
smile

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
BumblebeePython

AWWWWWHHHHH THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!! I looovvve that picture of mayday with her tongue out heart heart BEL's are gorgeous!! I'm so glad you shared pictures lol they made my day :3

I get a lot of good tongue pics. Maybe my camera smells weird? gonk I'm glad you like them! Charlie's a very handsome little guy, I like his hat.

Friendly Explorer

Friday_Dora
BumblebeePython

I get a lot of good tongue pics. Maybe my camera smells weird? gonk I'm glad you like them! Charlie's a very handsome little guy, I like his hat.

Haha Charlie sticks his little tongue out at me often but I take almost every picture I have of him with my phone, so everytime I try to capture it, his face comes out blurry gonk

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
BumblebeePython
Friday_Dora
BumblebeePython

Haha Charlie sticks his little tongue out at me often but I take almost every picture I have of him with my phone, so everytime I try to capture it, his face comes out blurry gonk

My phone takes horrible macros... and of course most of my pets are teeny tiny. >_> Guess I won't get rid of the camera yet.

Friendly Explorer

Golden Teaspoon
BumblebeePython

I haven't had the pleasure of checking out other places around here yet, but they do keep too many snakes in one little cage. A lot of their information is super inaccurate about their reptiles anyways. (They sold my friend a water dragon saying she only eats crickets...)

Definitely Frozen Thawed! It's just safer for the snakes.
smile

Yeah! It makes me sad going in there, I just want to take all of the animals and be like NOPE NOT TODAY PETCO I'm gonna take better care of all of these babies today!! lol... if only. And thats what I've always been told to! Live feeding can go really bad especially if the snake doesnt eat it sad With frozen thawed the only to worry about if the snake doesnt eat it is the bad smell from the mouse xD emotion_0A0 emotion_donotwant

Friendly Explorer

Friday_Dora
BumblebeePython
Friday_Dora
BumblebeePython

My phone takes horrible macros... and of course most of my pets are teeny tiny. >_> Guess I won't get rid of the camera yet.

Maybe I should try getting a few pictures of him with my actual camera xD maybe ill get some better shots. lol mrgreen I take way to many pictures of him though xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff