Welcome to Gaia! ::

no new signers?
I really would like some new signatures^-^
bump for new signatures

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
The puzzle art is great, but it's too similar. I agree we need better variety of puzzle pictures. I don't necessarily agree with the Arena concept, but whatever brings more (different) pictures is good. With more pictures, we could have daily picture, instead of weekly one.

I joined late, so I liked to solve some earlier puzzles (anyone having problems loading the three cars? the page just sits there - read more other post), but when I change the picture and solve it, then I have to scroll again to find where I was.

Better selection would be helpful, possibly remembering which puzzle the user has solved (and at what difficulty), what was the last puzzle started and/or solved, using HTML scroll bar, not Flash scroll bar or arrange the images into a table.

All-in-all, I support (how do I sign? By saying "I sign"?) more variety of pictures for puzzles. I also support improving picture (re-)organization.

Thanks,

- Peter (playing as PeHaSys).
PeHaSys
The puzzle art is great, but it's too similar. I agree we need better variety of puzzle pictures. I don't necessarily agree with the Arena concept, but whatever brings more (different) pictures is good. With more pictures, we could have daily picture, instead of weekly one.

I joined late, so I liked to solve some earlier puzzles (anyone having problems loading the three cars? the page just sits there - read more other post), but when I change the picture and solve it, then I have to scroll again to find where I was.

Better selection would be helpful, possibly remembering which puzzle the user has solved (and at what difficulty), what was the last puzzle started and/or solved, using HTML scroll bar, not Flash scroll bar or arrange the images into a table.

All-in-all, I support (how do I sign? By saying "I sign"?) more variety of pictures for puzzles. I also support improving picture (re-)organization.

Thanks,

- Peter (playing as PeHaSys).
I think it would be far searched to let scrolling be done in html. I think youll sign out from your server that way. Youd have to get into a new server each time you start a puzzle, which is is annoying. Besides, its easy to make a scrollbar inside of flash so I hope they will eventually. Its better than clicking all the way to a wanted puzzle anyway, and it wont have to memorize your last selection.

Yup, you sign by saying it. Youre going on the list, thanks for your opinion^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces