Welcome to Gaia! ::

Automail, Good Idea or Bad?

Good! 0.9313284233497 93.1% [ 27314 ]
Bad.. 0.0686715766503 6.9% [ 2014 ]
Total Votes:[ 29328 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1240 1241 1242 > >> >>> »|

Frozen Sex Symbol

I'm not into Full Metal Achemist but I like it cause it would go well with many robotinc themes and best of all the Ro-Ro. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I want AUTO-MAIL!!!!!!!!!!! I want Eds auto-mail.
User Image

I'm all for it^^

Loyal Lover

I'll sign! It would be awsome to have Automail!!! heart heart
*signs

how about different colored ones? Like black, or pink...for girls...the pink i mean....well, they can wear the black too.....
sweatdrop
Harmony_Candy
*signs

how about different colored ones? Like black, or pink...for girls...the pink i mean....well, they can wear the black too.....
sweatdrop

Thats not a bad Idea. Ill Talk to Chibikameera about making automail in other colors too for display.
User Image

Rockin' idea dude!
I want to sign! I love FullMetal Alchemist! And having automail is a great idea!
Wow I can't belive anyone voted this a bad idea. Sign me up! blaugh
eek u Have no idea ow long I`ve waited for this day I really don`t like those metal limbs...they scare me......I`ve been wanting auto mail and hopefully I can get it!!

Sign me up!!!!
Do u have any idea how much u think they should cost?
If I may make a sugestion. If it's not to mutch work to make you should also make vesions of the arms that have been transmuted to form a blade. Or other mele typ wepons. Also alchemeyic (me bad speller) tatoos would be awsome.
full-blood-demon
eek u Have no idea ow long I`ve waited for this day I really don`t like those metal limbs...they scare me......I`ve been wanting auto mail and hopefully I can get it!!

Sign me up!!!!
Do u have any idea how much u think they should cost?

No Idea, I just think we all need Automail!!!
Firu Nicorusu
If I may make a sugestion. If it's not to mutch work to make you should also make vesions of the arms that have been transmuted to form a blade. Or other mele typ wepons. Also alchemeyic (me bad speller) tatoos would be awsome.

Agreed, Ill see what I can do ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces