Not a fan. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 162 ]
KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! 0.62551440329218 62.6% [ 608 ]
Total Votes:[ 972 ]

Eloquent Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Count me in, I've NEVER EVER EVER EVER had BILLIONS of gold in my life and I shouldn't be holding this right now after coming back for 2 days. I miss the days when simply 2 mil meant something. We're holding digits that don't really mean anything, in my opinion and having to decuple check transactions on the Marketplace is ABSURD.

Although, realistically - how do you even fix an economy like this? It's almost bitcoin tiers of nebulous.

Feral Sweetheart

20,375 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Champion 300
/whips out my quill and signs it smoothly

Loved Lunatic

32,740 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
I sign
*signs*
Add me to the list

I have never been the type of person that spends oodles of money (gold or gcash).
The most i do is buy a few monthly collectibles and the occasional cash shop item that i really like.
Now with all the recolors and inflation I dont even know up from down.
There used to be time to buy something.
There used to be time to earn money -in game and out - if there was something i really wanted.
Now it's all buy now or lose out.
I see no way to make enough to ever get what i want without spending out my @$$ - which i wont do.
For the little (yet long time) players like me where do we still fit in around here.
It sure feels like musical chairs around here and mine just got yanked out from under me.

Super Star

15,965 Points
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Cub

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Definitely signing!

I have several items that I've had since my days when I joined in 03.. I check my account worth every once in a while through tektek (which admittedly isn't a true source of worth, but it's a decent estimate). And WOAH, since checking last, my account's worth increased by 100x. I'm blown away by how much everything has inflated. I checked the summer event, and I can't even play the games because they're 10k-100k PER PLAY. I mean, sure I can win cool stuff, but I don't have the gold flowing in like I did back when you had to WORK for gold.

Eghh, sorry for ranting, but just WOW.

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
*add me to the list please! * User Image

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
*signs* please! User Image
*signs*

The inflation is seriously INSANE!!! I earned like 100 million just one day from selling like two random items I've had for a while... before the inflation I got up to 2 million once and determined that'd be the most gold I'd have at one time. Questing just becomes ridiculous with this though. One day you might almost have it and the next it costs several million/billion more then before.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

7,825 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Millionaire 200
sign me up! its ridiculous *signs* burning_eyes

Heart Swapper

actually... I think the best way to stop inflation would be to put an ACTUAL cap on marketplace.... untill no matter how much gold sinking you do or even if gaia calmed the hell down on all the gaia cash crap.... the prices are still going to be high, simply because they can....

Dapper Smoker

Blessed Gaian

Mystical Texter

16,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm not even going to be able to make a dent in this annoyance by just decreasing my store prices so, I'll sign! emotion_yatta

Malevolent Saint

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Sign me right up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers