I'd like to sign.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

Getting close to 2000!
Sign me up, for GREAT JUSTICE.

Invisible Friend

Heroic Hero

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Invisible Lover

11,775 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
I sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conservative Genius

//Signs//

Phos

Generous Demigod

10,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
this is ridiculous... I got back into gaia online hardly 3 months ago, and with a little luck and some gaia cash i got 400,000,000 gold saved up and i spent it on my outfit. then with some hard auctioning and a little gaming i managed to build up and earn my first billion. i once again spent a lot of it on my avi but continued selling away.

IN 3 MONTHS THE SAME ITEMS I SPENT 1,500,000,000 ON ARE NOW SELLING FOR OVER 15,000,000,000 WITH COMBINED LOWEST MARKET PRICES.

Look, i want to be rich like the next guy. I want to be recognized for wearing the fancy threads, but this is ridiculous. Its so bad that i'm not even tempted to drop out and take the 15,000,000 cause it came way too easily. I want a challenge in earning my money.

Dumping gold into the hands of gaians who pay makes this essentially become a P2W online game (granted there is no win and no reward but you too can see how it skews the player base)
Im a huge fan of online MMORPG's and in JUST the last year, i have seen 3 different MMORPG's literally collapse, and i watched their player base drop from over ten thousand to just over 1000. If you think just because your player base is so big, that it wont hurt you, you'd be surprised how quickly the cookie crumbles. just once a smaller handful of loyal players leave. of paying players, and within months their friends go and the circles grows so fast that in a year, perhaps even 50% of this sites population could be gone.

I sign this petition to bring order back to Gaia. I sign this petition to save what i enjoy, and to protect its future.

Toopygo signs this Petition

Lady Slayer

Poster

I sign!

This have to stop! Like six months ago!

Noob

I'll sign and make a couple banners
                  like damn inflation is just so aggravating
                  we used to be able to convert gg to actual $$ but now it's???
                  i don't know what the conversion is
                  i don't know what a "fair price" for art is anymore
                  and everything is just totally whack
                  the marketplace especially
                  the only way you'll get items here is if you spend actual money (gaia cash) (or you're an artist that sells for really high)

my buddies and i are always yelling about how lame inflation is
                  we don't even check announcements anymore because their sad a** excuse for an apology is a demand for us to spend more money on gaia cash
                  /swerve User Image

Dramatic Rogue

I'd like to sign. These gold generators with ever increasing payouts are not the way to go.
I SSSSSIIIIIIGGGGGNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff