Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are there any minor subjects you think should be major, and vice versa?

Nope. 0.59842519685039 59.8% [ 304 ]
Yup. ( Please leave comment. ) 0.40157480314961 40.2% [ 204 ]
Total Votes:[ 508 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 68 69 70 > >>

SO MANY IDEAS!!! I hadn't thought about a few of them... I'm saving all of my cookies for guild proposals... and a few others but still!

FOR THE GUILDS!!!!

Dangerous Lover

I agree with this as a guild owner... It's good to see all of our issues in one place.

Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
+1 <3
I have been hoping for a guild update 5 years ago.

5,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I see the purple post button in guilds and raise an eyebrow.
I picture an old clubhouse with cobwebs in the corners of the ceiling and a single flashlight in the corner as a light source while the forums are the multi-floored hotel that has chain hotels around the country. The same person owns both but for some reason they never even go in to clean up the clubhouse and puts most of their time into making the hotels better and adding things other hotels already have. (the new games that are being added that also exist on facebook)
CloseOne
it would be nice to be able to sort guild members in the members list by number of posts or donation amounts and maybe alphabetical order though its not exactly needed. *pushes cookies into thread*

You can already sort by number of posts ovo

5,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
HiePi
CloseOne
it would be nice to be able to sort guild members in the members list by number of posts or donation amounts and maybe alphabetical order though its not exactly needed. *pushes cookies into thread*

You can already sort by number of posts ovo
oxo oh dear I didnt look closely enough...maybe they should make the buttons more noticeable then? they are only blue text. and I changed my post into a rambling exaggeration instead XD

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
CloseOne

Oh, that's good! I didn't think about that!

You already can sort by post number, but sorting by name or donation amount should definitely be in there as well.
I don't think sorting by name is really useful. Donation a bit moreso

5,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
thanks ^^ I'm trying to think of something that isn't already up =/ guild need to feel like an important part of again, not an entirely separate entity.
I'm just waiting for the thread owner to put up the part about disappearing topics and forum sizes and navigation (some subforums, they make you go navigate by years/months/days and have no pages!) . It's really bugging me :<

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
We've hit 200 cookies! Rejoice, comrades!

Feral Kitten

11,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Also wanted to suggest that we have a "Vice Captain / Captain Only" Option to subforums.

Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh another thing to add: the ability to remove gold from donation box. It's not helpful that you can't give it back to the guild through competitions etc.

Even as a "reward gold to member" button - with a nice announcement triggered by that. Then guild captains could not use it as a bank.

Popular Prophet

11,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Marathon 300
Awww... no 200x40 sig images. Sad. OH.. but I heard that having links in your flops/post styles is actually against TOS or something. Just thought I'd mention it so that no one gets in trouble. sweatdrop

EDIT Okay, yeah, I double-checked. And yes, you can get in trouble for having links in your flob/post styles because it is considered advertising and people have actually gotten in trouble for this. So please know that. Sorry if that ruined your linking flob idea. Like I said, I really didn't want anyone getting in trouble having not known.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff