• Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bunaiko

I got it. I sorry for not replying to fast enough. I actually somewhat under the weather. Not major sick but sick enough to fell asleep for an extra four hours than my normal sleep pattern.

Alright back to the shop. Sure, I'll accept the order make sure you send the trade after the artwork is done. Then after that it a walk in the park. XD

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Twilight Afternoon
Bunaiko

I got it. I sorry for not replying to fast enough. I actually somewhat under the weather. Not major sick but sick enough to fell asleep for an extra four hours than my normal sleep pattern.

Alright back to the shop. Sure, I'll accept the order make sure you send the trade after the artwork is done. Then after that it a walk in the park. XD

Oh it's okay ^^ Oh really? feel better o: but at least you get enough sleep oWo

And okay not a problem!! She accepted my order too so I'll just have to wait for her to finish drawing me~~

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
taltal111
Twilight Afternoon

I know it been forever since we last spoke.
I found it funny that GWCI is still using my ad in the Gaia Online magazine (The latest issue). That was most nostalgic experience I've had for a while.

Yes, book club was my idea unfortunately it very hard to get a group to do a meeting.

How are you doing?

I'm great! Though, I rarely come online...
I decided to come online to say hi and buy art.
I had a mass spending spree yesterday.
I spent 1mil on art, mainly chibi.
I don't think I have ever spent that much on anything in gaia.

I've been tumblr roleplaying a lot and it's okay.
But then I remembered that you can also roleplay on gaia, so I might be coming back to gaia for a while.

haha, every time I try to get art either I forgot the one place I wanted art or they are full/hiatus.
I actually got back to role playing, I'm in this new one called Twisted Disney. I'm Prince Eric.

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bunaiko

Oh it's okay ^^ Oh really? feel better o: but at least you get enough sleep oWo

And okay not a problem!! She accepted my order too so I'll just have to wait for her to finish drawing me~~

Yeah, I might actually got back to bed. Well after I have a do a few things. XD
Alright I'll get started on picking colors.

Byun Baekhyun's Princess

Dangerous Bear

Looks nice.
Bump

♥

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
From Emi
Looks nice.
Bump

♥

Thank you! I'm really digging your outfit.

Byun Baekhyun's Princess

Dangerous Bear

Twilight Afternoon
From Emi
Looks nice.
Bump

♥

Thank you! I'm really digging your outfit.

Thank you.
Yours is cute too. emotion_c8

♥

Wealthy Noob

8,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Twilight Afternoon

I am extremely annoyed right now....
I was selling in the exchange forum, and then this girl comes in offering 20k for something that is worth 80k in the marketplace, which is 75% off of its value. And in my head I'm all like, thank for reading the first "welcoming" post which says something along the lines of "please don't lowball me". so I "hint" that I would like something more like 65k for it. and she's like, okay My new offer is 30k, which is still pretty low. and then I'm all like, umm no thank you, that's kinda' lowballing and yeah... and then she starts saying stuff like "well if you want a higher offer than that go to the marketplace& you should get off of the exchange forum.". and I'm like all like, honey... don't try to teach me how to do this thing, I've been doing it for years! Even though I was really annoyed, I kept my cool throughout the whole thing, and I was pretty nice to her.I mean I hope it's a her, the avi looks really girly... but anyway I'm just trying to clear my head right now, and talking to you has always helped me...
*Update: I managed to control her with logic, and explaining to her that what she did was lowball me.
sorry for all the bad grammer, I'm not in the right mind to fix it.
~
I just looked up version five's profile.
huh, what happened with him?
~
I was thinking maybe getting back to making graphics/profiles on Gaia. I really miss it. It was a lot of fun.
I was thinking either make profiles on Gaia, or make custom requests for people on tumblr. Though I still need to learn a bot more to be able to code themes for tumblr.
~
cool, I've never been in a Disney RP.

Wealthy Noob

8,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I just wanted to add that I love your siggy, and that I think Andrew Garfield is awesome!

Wealthy Noob

8,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
and, the quality of the graphics shops have kind of gone down.
I saw someone say in the title HQ graphics, and how do I put this nicely... it wasn't really HQ.
I'm not implying that my graphics were spectacular, because we both know that they weren't.
But they had some sense of quality in them.

sorry for "chat spamming" you, but I had to talk to someone...

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
taltal111

*Crackle knuckles*
Seriously, Why do people do that? Lately no one wants to read the shop description. I was selling something that was worth 450k Average pricing with the other listing around that price. This person was like "Can I have it for 250K. I'm poor." I would reply back "No, the exact or don't get it from me." The poor act is very lame when you can get 250k in booty grab in two hours.
---------------
Oh that right, you weren't here during his break down. He had a break down (It's been awhile so I cannot remember word for word) and changed accounts.
------------------
Really? Cool. I would love to do more profiles but no one hasn't stop buy and if they do they give me a hard time with their wants (To the extreme.) So the only way I get a little gold is being a layout designer for My Gaia Magazine with Arisa Takera.
-------------------
Yeah, It a little different not really the same as your series based roleplays.
-----------
Thanks! Andrew Garfield is my latest eye candy fad. Plus he gets bonus points on being British,
--------------
Oh I know. I check out this one place that Claimed they were HQ and I asked them what HQ meant (Cause obviously it doesn't show it). They told me meant Head Quarters "Head Quarters for all graphics". XD I was dying when I saw that. Granted yes it also means HQ but in these forums they are not what are.

You had some skills that I didn't have at the time but we learn from our past.

----------
Don't worry on the Chat Spam it is okay. XD

Kin Ally

Twilight Afternoon

hi :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items