AND IF YOU NEED A LAYOUT I shall accept you with open arms

User Image

User Image

No you are amazing, hee.. Thank you. >///u ///<

Misoo you are friggin' amazing, again. Meeeeppp<33

It has been done dearie~~ c:
Miso-Soup_file
Unni Saranghae

Well, in that case, I can definitely finish those two within the week :3 I don't take more than 3 days finishing a layout anyways, unless I'm like on a trip or exams are being a b***h to me xD

Omg I saw your post layouts in your little siggy there...cus y'know i was curious and
seriously I was like O.o why does she want a layout from me...her layouts are beautiful
But that's usually how layouts are with people who use ulzzangs for models lol rofl
//is all intimidated// xD

WOOT!!! Shinee? b2st? BAP? Big Bang perhaps? hahah Whoever they may be I will be all over that thread layout like bread on rye lol if that makes sense xD
//rolls around excitedly//

YAY~!

ad you did ? O/// and lol no they arent >n< i havent gotten much practice...plus my gimp is being a little b word and not working fo me D: and Ikr ulzzangs make everythign beautiful <3

oh and im using, B1a4, Bigbang, GD, GD and TOP, Btob, B2st, Jay park, Lee Hyun, C-clown, FT Island, Lee Hongki, Yonghwa, Bock B, VIXX, nuest and Ukiss.. though i love soo many more xD

but i only choose like 1-2 pics from all of them because i didnt want to give you too many... so if you need more feel free to find cute gifs or something xD oh and i might have gone overboard with the GD pics >n< I just freakign love him
Necromatic Siren

omg gif kills me in such a good way XD
//grabby hands// so adorable x3

You are so very very welcome gurl....so here you are
the codes:

[align=center][img]http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii558/kamui_kiriyu/shop shop shop/fggrrgr.jpg[/img][/align][imgleft]http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii558/kamui_kiriyu/shop shop shop/gwargar.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[img]http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii558/kamui_kiriyu/shop shop shop/hegreh.jpg[/img]
[list][list][color=lightslategray][size=10]Fairytales, myths, and legends were undoubtedly amusing to those seeking adventure throughout the vast spectrum of the universe where dreams and fantasies etched into the pages of one‘s favorite novel. It was better to tell stories, to read them, to simply imagine them and live beyond a world that wasn’t as mundane as the realities or our days. A 6-year-old such as Lee Dae Jung had lived in such a fantasy world where life itself was beyond one’s wildest dreams. He had a father who loved him, a mother who adored him, and a twin brother who reflected him in every way he never thought possible. All in all, the boy had a family, he had everything he could ever wished for in a life full of security and pure happiness until one day, it all disappeared. In a room shrouded in black, the smiles and the laughter he once shared had been swapped with syringes and tubes that ran up his spine, the fluids tainted in a deep and ominous crimson streaming here, there, and everywhere his frantic eyes shifted off to. Monitors stood along side the table he must’ve spent a good portion of his life on as everything obscured into darkness.

It was crazy, the setting was maniacal, and his future couldn’t be imagined nor fantasized when all he could hear was the wailing screams of others bombarding his thoughts as if telling him to escape, to run, to think of things that didn’t pertain to what had gone on in that room because it was horrible and far too dreadful for a child to withstand. He couldn’t remember everything. He wasn’t even sure if his real name was Lee Dae Jung or if it was just instilled in him ever since a man dragged him into a van without an ounce of hope to an escape. Everything about him changed from there on out. His memories, his thoughts, his emotions, his hair and especially the inner workings of a heart that neither beat nor moved once the monitor failed to trace the pulse of a living and breathing human being. It just stopped with a long deadly chime unable to decipher whether or not the teen was alive or simply tuning out a world that didn’t matter to him anymore.

[align=center][img]http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii558/kamui_kiriyu/shop shop shop/gwgrwrgw.jpg[/img]

[/list][/list]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Unni Saranghae

Pish Posh, I love your use of textures or whatever it is you use to make them look so glowy and shimmer and pink and just...//insert keyboard smash here//

Ho nahhhh~ so much sexy people OTL And GD!!! omg bring on the influx of gd pics cus
he is sooo my bias....Luv luv luv his new album...damn it GD waiii such a pretty boy xD

haha no problemo~ I just hope I come up with an idea to put them all in there :3
            User Image

█ ▌T H R E A D S/RP layout:

USERNAME
                                            type here

TYPE OF FORMAT
                                            It will be thread layout ^^ (I wil have more than one main banner ^^)
                                            1) Geu XX's Finished orders
                                            2) Geu XX's Sample thread

3) Geu XX Kpop Search
                                            4) About Me
                                            5) What Im looking for
                                            6) Pairings
                                            7) Reserve
                                            cool Plot Ideas
                                            9) Romance
                                            10) Fantasy
                                            11) Drama
                                            12) Action

Dark red: i want it themed totallly and completely of GD <3
                                        Dark Blue: it will be a mix of Kpop bands I love... Imade a list for you but i will write it again
                                        B1a4, Bigbang, GD, GD and TOP, Btob, B2st, Jay park, Lee Hyun, C-clown, FT Island, Lee Hongki, Yonghwa, Bock B, VIXX, Nuest, Se7en and Ukiss
                                        just in case you need more than the pictures I give yo.. which i toally understand if you do, i didnt pick that many cause i knew if i picked more id go fan girl and go over board lol xD

though if you can find soem cute gifs of these bands and put them in there then i will lvoe you forever <3

PICTURES

COLORS
                                            anything you think will go with the That XX theme from GD's new album ^^ since my new username will be based off that :3

THEME
                                            That XX!!! <3 <3 <3 plus all the kpop boys sexiness

FONT
                                            anything that will make them sexier xD

CHARACTER NAME
                                            none >n< i posted the graphics i wanted donw on the top lol

ETC.
                                            could you make three smaller buttons or something like that
                                            1) Leading to Kpop search
                                            2) Leading to plot ideas
                                            3) Leading to sample thread

PRICE
                                            Torn lips and Rotten undead eyes ^^

Unni Saranghae

Oh wow, that's a huge order.
Just by imagining it I can say that all those little banners won't have gifs
Some will but some won't. I hope that's alright.
But then again, I might change my mind later once I get to making the thread.
It should be fun tho <3 that xx theme will be so super fun x3
Be all ghetto-fabulous on this thread layout lol

anyways, all is accepted, I'll start with the two post layouts
You can send the trade for the first one, that way it doesn't get all mixed up
when I complete one and accept that trade after I'm done <3

Naughty Pyromaniac

34,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Dragon Master 50
hey miso, sorry i poofed for awhile.
wanted nothing to do with forums, but slowly coming out of it XD

Shameless Player

12,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
            User Image

█ ▌RP layout:

USERNAME
                                            a wild muffin appears

TYPE OF FORMAT
                                            Honestly, all of your layouts are gorgeous. I love them so much and would marry any of them. ; o ; That said, a couple did stand out for me a little extra. I loved the one for Cara Greyson and Seung Hyo Choi. The colors balanced out beautifully and they weren't cluttered looking at all.

PICTURES
                                            I'll give you a whole bunch and you can pick your favourites, okay? xD Her faceclaim is Chitanda Eru so if none of these pictures work out, feel free to ask me for more or just find some on google. I will try to find you only pictures that would fit the palette. [X][X][X][X][X] [X][X] I really want you to use this first one. The picture will turn bigger when you click it.

COLORS
                                            Here is the palette I'd like you to use. The bottom four colors without the aqua might be easier so you can take that one out. Here!

THEME
                                            Cute, cheerful.

FONT
                                            Something cutesy? You can pick.

CHARACTER NAME
                                            Lilith deVere

ETC.
                                            Could you put Communications, First Lieutenant somewhere?

PRICE
                                            20k + tip?

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Miso died. [rolls around] Dont die Miso. Its no fun without you. :[
After a long hiatus...I am opening this up again <3
Hopefully I get some customers ;n;
Miso-Soup_file

Uhmm, I hope you're still here xD

User Image

█ ▌T H R E A D S/RP layout:

USERNAME
                                            D e s p a r t e i

TYPE OF FORMAT
                                            Erm, well I really liked the layout you did for Ragi El Nagil (from Wand of Fortune) and the one above that one, Adalene, I believe. I'd love an L shape format but not a super long one.

PICTURES
                                            I want all three of these pictures in, if it's possible.
                                            One is her demon form and the other is human form. I guess the wing picture isn't needed but it helps portray the demon form a lot better. ; A;
                                            Human Form demon form wing picture

COLORS
                                            Any colors that you see fit. I'm kind of going for a mix of palettes between the demon and human form pictures. Bright but calm.

THEME
                                            I like swirls and pastel colors. Her abilities revolve around light, so maybe something illuminating and feathery.

FONT
                                            Eternal Call
                                            It doesn't have to be exact but something similar would be nice.

CHARACTER NAME
                                            Her name is - Andromeda Nim

ETC.
                                            Feel free to ask if I didn't clarify something.

PRICE
                                            100k?

D e s p a r t e i

Yes yes yes I am still here :3
If you're still interested I'll be more than happy to take this up x3
just send the trade and I shall get started asap
Miso-Soup_file

Trade sent 8D Thanks for accepting!
D e s p a r t e i

You are very welcome.
I'll be sure to finish as soon as possible <3

Quick Reply