Queen 0.35622317596567 35.6% [ 166 ]
Prince 0.098712446351931 9.9% [ 46 ]
Princess 0.43991416309013 44.0% [ 205 ]
Total Votes:[ 466 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 228 229 230 > >> >>> »|

Eloquent Reveler

Innocent Roses

User ImageUser Image

it just means if you want us to code as well..it's for post styles and thread layouts..sometimes they ask us for graphics only, sometimes the coding is included

User Image

Anxious Fatcat

sycophantic courtier

Okay I'm going to sound like a massive idiot here but does that just equate you you guys putting in the posting format as well? In other words, if I'm capable of doing the bb code for it, I wouldn't have to get the coded option right?

Eloquent Reveler

Innocent Roses

User ImageUser Image

yeah, if you like
that's why we have that option

User Image

Anxious Fatcat

sycophantic courtier

Thank you, I understand much better now. Umm, another question, what's the difference between a button and a banner? =S

Eloquent Reveler

Innocent Roses

User ImageUser Image

a button is generally smaller. the size is 88x31. a banner that links back to the thread is 200x40. it can be any other size, especially if it wouldn't be used as a link banner.

btw, are you with that other girl, iKrizia?

User Image

Anxious Fatcat

sycophantic courtier

Ahhh I see. Thanks so much for answering my queries.
I mod her anon. gift giving thread so yes but I'm here on different business. Don't worry though, I'll fill out the form and (hopefully) provide you with as much info as I can. How soon are the thread graphics finished (generally)? I don't mean to sound annoying or anything but it's just that I go away on the 21st of this month and I'm hoping to get my joint art shop up before I go.

Eloquent Reveler

Innocent Roses

User ImageUser Image

a week more or less..it depends on which of us you'd ask to do it
and you'll have to wait till the slots open c:

User Image

Anxious Fatcat

sycophantic courtier

Ahhh okay, I'll apply with my shop mule. Or rather, I'll probably need to get one of the artists to apply using the shop mule because indigomagenta's slots are full/closed (not that I don't like your graphics though). =)

Invisible Ladykiller

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
sycophantic courtier
indigomagenta

User ImageUser Image

ooh, okay..
I was wondering what you do with the gold..but yeah, I see your point, some people just don't like bothering with their avis and stuff
You can host a tektek contest if you want to, it just needs to be thought out thoroughly.. c:

User Image

Lol. yeah...
I don't bother though.
Because...i don't know. I like it when I make the avis.
It makes me feel accomplished razz

8,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
sycophantic courtier

Sorry! sweatdrop

Eloquent Reveler

indigomagenta

User ImageUser Image

yeah, well..i guess so
umm..what do you think about hiring other people to join our shop?
i was just thinking about it and i need to know your opinion about it, of course
maybe other graphic makers? /shot

User Image

Invisible Ladykiller

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
sycophantic courtier
indigomagenta

User ImageUser Image

yeah, well..i guess so
umm..what do you think about hiring other people to join our shop?
i was just thinking about it and i need to know your opinion about it, of course
maybe other graphic makers? /shot

User Image

Sure (:
I;m fine with that.
but do you have any people in mind?

Hilarious Genius

Natsunaine's Waifu

Spoopy Bat

23,640 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
User Image

Gorgeous thread layout.

User Image
indigomagenta

Username: Yulo-chan
Type of Graphic: signature ((I dunno what to call this xD I'll edit the form if there's anything I should change))
Colours: As long as they match with the picture; you can use none or you can color-pick the pinks and whites off of it
Image/s: teehee
Credit/Artist: Yulo-chan
Theme & Design: Cute, sweet, soft, romantic
What else: Hi there; I'm sorry if I did anything wrong O u O I'm a newbie at ordering grfx emo
Basically what I want is to turn my picture into a graphic that you can put into your signature without looking awkward LOL I just want to avoid the "box-y/rigid" look so it would be nice if you gave it a custom shape with a romantic/cutesy/flower-y feeling yeah? Don't worry about making the entire picture visible; just keep the rose & the couple's heads in there at the least and if you can keep more of the picture without sacrificing aesthetics, you can do that. ((though I don't care about my BS'd trees so please let those be the first things you choose to disclude/crop out LOL...)) Suggested overall shape = heart?
Offer: 20k + tip? heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces