Devoted Loiterer

Devoted Loiterer

Devoted Loiterer

Devoted Loiterer

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
I think that this shop could use more business also....

Shirtless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mimi with a J
Geeklet

Stephy I would like a Post Layout please.

Username: Mimi with a J
Palette: medium orchid, dodger blue and indian red
Size: Something Sensible, medium large main image I guess. I am not sure what you mean by that?
Font: Minya
Text: Name:Kayley Lola Pachis
Role: The Local Caregiver

Pictures: Main Option 1, Main Option 2, Main Option 3
Price: 27k
Deadline: Friday Night
Extra Information: This is character runs a home daycare, is divorced, single, a mother of one, and bisexual. This is for a friend hence the rush.

__A Simple Questionnaire;
Do I have designer's freedom? Yes
Where did you stumble on my shop? I saw on the Personalized Graphics Sub-form
Will you credit me for my hard work? Yes
Do you have a tip to make the shop better? Not really samples will come as you get more work
What kid of word would you like i the post itself and are special characters ok?

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
Geeklet
Mimi with a J
Geeklet

Size: Something Sensible, medium large main image I guess. I am not sure what you mean by that?

Extra Information: This is character runs a home daycare, is divorced, single, a mother of one, and bisexual. This is for a friend hence the rush.

Do you have a tip to make the shop better? Not really samples will come as you get more work
What kid of word would you like i the post itself and are special characters ok?

A Clever way of saying My Location is, I'm Thinking, and I Feel..., and This My Outfit.

Special characters are fine just please keep everything a sensible size.

Shirtless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mimi with a J
Geeklet
Mimi with a J
Geeklet

A Clever way of saying My Location is, I'm Thinking, and I Feel..., and This My Outfit.

What do you think of this?

User Image

уσυ ωιℓℓ fιи∂ мє...
ιи му нєα∂...
ιи му нєαят...
σи му ρєяѕσи...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Shirtless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mimi with a J
I think that this shop could use more business also....
I agree ='/

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
Geeklet
Mimi with a J
Geeklet
Mimi with a J
Geeklet

What do you think of this?

User Image

уσυ ωιℓℓ fιи∂ мє...
ιи му нєα∂...
ιи му нєαят...
σи му ρєяѕσи...

I do you like it, but I realize I forgot to say that main text of the post should be in eleven point I feel. In my roleplays the colors chosen I used for speech in bold, thought in italics, and the darkest color over the lightest color for text. Would you like to do you this part or would like me too. because I can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff