Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      Hello, I am Greeklet and I have been making banners and fooling around with coding for almost a decade now. I started with Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7 - but now I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS4. I am in college for graphic designing and web designing. All the coding is done profile options page on GaiaOnline, you must host all your images. Please make sure to read everything in this post - I know it seems like a lot but really I promise you that it won't take much time. I hope you enjoy your stay in my little part of the Gaia Universe. I hope you stay and chat for a bit.

sʜᴏᴘ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs

ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ʀᴜʟᴇs
                                      O1. Follow Gaia’s Terms of Service. It applies everywhere on GaiaOnline.com.
                                      O2. Read each of my rules before you order or even chat in my shop please.
                                      O3. Stealing my work will immediately be reported and placed on the ignored list.
                                      O4. Advertising is not allowed in my shop it is rather annoying and rude.
                                      O5. I want each order posted in my shop and not sent to my inbox.
                                      O6. Asking a question that has been answered by my rules will not be tolerated.
                                      O7. Page stretching, flaming and/or causing a scene will not be tolerated.
                                      O8. Do not quote anything on the first page please and thank you.
                                      O9. Post your affiliate code link after you added mine to your shop - I will check.
                                      10. If you want any changes reply to my ‘Completion’ PM and not post in my shop.
                                      11.Type in the best English you can – if you t4Lk l!k3 d!s – I will ignore you.

ᴛʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss
                                      O1. After you post your order, send a trade with the total amount of gold, and the title of the trade with the page number that your order is posted on.
                                      O2. I will accept the trade and begin working on your order.
                                      O3. I will send you a PM with your completed order.
                                      O4. You will look and see if you have any questions or changes.
                                      O5. Once you are 1OO% satisfied with the order, you must accept the trade.
                                      O6. You have a standard two week warranty for any changes to your order.

ᴡᴀʀʀᴀɴᴛʏ
                                      When you make a purchase of a warranty that means that if you have any changes after your two week standard warranty limit you can ask me to make any changes - even if it has been a month, or a year after your order.

To order a warranty you simply fill the out the warranty part with a 'Yes' and add five million [5,OOO,OOO] gold to your total cost. If you are using this as a user warranty please state that it is a 'User Warranty' and add twenty-five million [25,OOO,OOO] gold to your total order.

ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄs
                                      sʟᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ | username l page number l
                                      sʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ | username l page number l
                                      sʟᴏᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ | username l page number l
                                      ʙʀɪʙᴇ sʟᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ | username l page number l
                                      ʙʀɪʙᴇ sʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ | username l page number l

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛs
                                      sʟᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ | OPEN l xxx l ★
                                      sʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ | OPEN l xxx l ★
                                      ʙʀɪʙᴇ sʟᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ | username l page number l
                                      ʙʀɪʙᴇ sʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ | username l page number l

ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ
                                      ʙʀɪʙᴇ sʟᴏᴛ | username l page number l

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇs
                                      sʟᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ | OPEN l xxx l ★
                                      ʙʀɪʙᴇ sʟᴏᴛ | OPEN l xxx l ★
                                      ʙʀɪʙᴇ sʟᴏᴛ | username l page number l

ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʟɪsᴛ

ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
                                      ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ
                                      [quote="Geeklet"][/quote]
                                      [list][list][list][size=11]Geeklet, I would like a [b][size=12][color=#A1323B]ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ[/color][/size][/b] please.
                                      [size=10][color=#A1323B][b]Username[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Palette[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Size[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Font[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Text[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Number of subs[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Number of banners[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Pictures[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Theme[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Warranty[/b] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Price[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Deadline[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Coding[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Extra Information[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color][/list][/list][/list][/size]

ᴘᴏsᴛ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛs
                                      [list][list][list][size=11]Geeklet, I would like a [b][size=12][color=#A1323B]ᴘᴏsᴛ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ[/color][/size][/b] please.
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Extra Information[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color][/list][/list][/list][/size]

ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀ | sɪɢɴ | ɪᴄᴏɴ | ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ
                                      [list][list][list][size=11]Geeklet, I would like a [b][size=12][color=#A1323B]ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀ | sɪɢɴ | ɪᴄᴏɴ | ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ[/color][/size][/b] please.

sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴘ
                                      [list][list][list][size=11]Geeklet, I would like a [b][size=12][color=#A1323B]sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴘ[/color][/size][/b] please.

ϙᴜᴇsᴛ ʙᴀʀ
                                      [list][list][list][size=11]Geeklet, I would like a [b][size=12][color=#A1323B]ϙᴜᴇsᴛ ʙᴀʀ[/color][/size][/b] please.
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Questing item[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Total amount needed[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Current amount[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]

ɢᴜɪʟᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ
                                      [list][list][list][size=11]Geeklet, I would like a [b][size=12][color=#A1323B]ɢᴜɪʟᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ[/color][/size][/b] please.
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Warranty[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Post style for announcement[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Advertisement banner[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
                                      [list][list][list][size=11]Geeklet, I would like a [b][size=12][color=#A1323B]ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ[/color][/size][/b] please.
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Profile type[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Hover status bar[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Section[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Custom section[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Show avatar[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Type of scroll bar[/b] | [color=#000000] [/color]
                                      [color=#A1323B][b]Permission for pictures[/b][/color] | [color=#000000] [/color]

ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛs
                                          size | varies
                                          sample |
                                          price | two billion gold plus.

ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ
                                          size | varies
                                          sample |
                                          price | one and a half billion gold plus.

ᴘᴏsᴛ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛs
                                          size | varies
                                          sample |
                                          price | one billion gold - depending on size.

ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs | sɪɢɴs
                                          size | minimum 3OO x 3OO - maximum 8OO x 8OO
                                          sample |
                                          price | one billion gold.

ɪᴄᴏɴs | ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴs
                                          size | minimum 5O x 5O - maximum 3OO x 3OO
                                          sample | coming soon

sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴘs
                                          size | varies
                                          sample | coming soon
                                          price | one billion gold. one million five thousand for coding.

ϙᴜᴇsᴛ ʙᴀʀs
                                          size | varies
                                          sample |

ɢᴜɪʟᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇs
                                          size | varies
                                          includes | banner, home page coding, post style for announcements, and advertisement banner.
                                          sample | coming soon

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇs ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ
                                          size | varies
                                          sample | newest to oldest
                                          price | negotiable
                                          section | about me, comments, custom section(s), wish list, journal, details, friends, avatar, multimedia, equipped list, contact buttons - add; message; trade; ignore, online and offline indicators.

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇs ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ
                                            size | varies
                                            sample | coming soon
                                            price | negotiable - depending on the difficulty and what you would like
                                            section | about me, comments, custom section(s) wish list, journal, details, friends, avatar, multimedia, equipped list, contact buttons - add; message; trade; ignore, online and offline indicators.

Shirtless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Past Work

Dream Big Dream Free
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Gaia Informer Magazine
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Geek's Loveable Bumps
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Libertas
User Image

Wings to Paris
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Pieces of Heaven
StarlynnS
User Image

AniseSilverclaw
User Image

B a ne x x
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

mimiwithaj
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

RunningWithNemo
User Image

Sexydemongirl_69
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

The Pink Piper
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

TheLastDragomir
User Image

TJ SunBurst
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

xXKoyukiArashiXx
User Image

User Image

I work hard to make this shop run smoothly, but sometimes I miss things. It's amazing how much more you notice from the customer's point of view then you do from the owners.

[align=center][IMG]http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj558/Geeklet/PoH/feed_zps6c24095f.png[/IMG] [/align]
I think your shop is:
I think you need these changes:
My over all rating for your shop is:
DON'T CHANGE:
What do you think of the shop's layout?
Are our forms easy to understand?
How was your service while in our shop?
Do you think our prices are fair?

Remember, we won't get angry for bad reviews. We just want your honest opinion. If you think there is something we should change that would make us better, LET ME KNOW! heart

Feedback I've recieved!
TJ SunBurst
User Image

I think your shop is: Amazing!
I think you need these changes: Nothing. Looks wonderful the way it is.
My over all rating for your shop is: 10/10
DON'T CHANGE: Anything about it. Its quite awesome the way it is.
What do you think of the shop's layout? Colorful, artsy, shows a depth of talent. smile
Are our forms easy to understand? Yes
How was your service while in our shop? Still on-going, but a wonderful and talented artist, thoughtful, kind, helpful, willing to go that extra mile to make the graphics / art work look perfect
Do you think our prices are fair? Quite fair.

Links In:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/pieces-of-heaven-hq-gfx-half-off-till-vday/t.83240079/?_gaia_t_=3936][IMG]http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj558/Geeklet/PoH/ShopGraphics/link_zpsfc494455.png[/IMG][/url]

Links Out:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff