Welcome to Gaia! ::

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
kalopsia (n.) - the delusion of things being more beautiful than they really are

Welcome to kalopsia (formerly known as captured dreams), where with a bit of luck and boatloads of patience,
you may find yourself with a custom profile. Call me syl or sylf, or sylfaerien if you really like typing.

Due to school and other factors, I work really, really slowly. If that doesn't deter you, read on.

The shop is open but slots are full

SLOTS
1. Mintbun complete!
2. Do0zy complete!
3. -Petite Teacup (working)
4. TsukiRisa
5. Scarlet White Haze
6. mycatpaw also

waiting list (to be notified when slots open)
Dont Follow This Kid
oddlittlebevi
Kerbubbled

- INTRO - GUIDELINES - SAMPLES - FORM - CREDITS -

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

THINGS YOU'LL PROBABLY WANT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ORDER

This is not first come, first served.
            Pretty much my entire decision about whether or not to accept your order depends on your description in the form. I don't like working from nothing, but I also like a certain amount of artistic freedom. Make your description count.

Your profile isn't always my top priority.
            I am a student, and schoolwork usually comes first. As you may have figured out, I tend to work slowly. Please be patient. Allow at least a week after I start work on your profile before expecting to see a mockup, and another week to see a live preview. (I usually don't take that long, but leave a week just to be safe.)

I am extremely picky about the quality of any images/art I must work with.
            If I feel I can't work with what you've provided, please don't be offended if I ask for alternatives or say nty.

As long as you're willing to wait, you can still order even when slots are closed.
            I usually close slots after I have 2-3 orders because I dislike making people wait. I can take anywhere between two days to two weeks per profile, so you can take a look at the list of current orders in the first post (I'll update it with progress-so-far on the profile I'm currently working on) and guess how long it would be until I get to yours. If you're sure about waiting, I'll quote you and give you an estimate on how long it will be until I start on yours, and add you to the list.

I LIED I'M STARTING TO FEEL REALLY BAD ABOUT HAVING A WAITING LIST THIS LONG SO FOR NOW I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY MORE ORDERS (mycatpaw and Don't Follow This Kid, you're excepted; there're spots reserved for you two). I AM REALLY VERY SORRY, BUT IF YOU LEAVE ME A MESSAGE I CAN PM YOU WHEN SPOTS OPEN UP AGAIN ;o;

Regarding cross-browser compatibility (if you care about such things lol)
            I will test your profile in all browsers in OSX. I can pretty much guarantee that your profile will look and work perfectly in the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera. It will probably also look okay in Internet Explorer 9, but fancy transitions will be lost, and if you're using an older version of Internet Explorer (8 or below) then it'll probably look like crap (but let me know anyway so I can minimize the crappiness).

If you're looking for something other than a profile, feel free to ask!
            I will do my best with graphic requests, and I can also try to answer any profile help questions you may have c:

THE PROCESS

ONE. Fill out the form below (two posts down) and post it in this topic.
            TWO. I may ask clarifying questions about your order. If I accept your order, I will quote you saying so.
            THREE. I will send you a mockup for approval before I start coding. Any changes you'd like can be made at this time.
            FOUR. I will send you a link to a live preview for your approval. Changes in the code may be made.
            FIVE. Once the preview is done to your satisfaction, I will PM you the code.
            SIX. Pay whatever you feel your finished profile is worth. (You don't need to offer when you order; just send a trade after you receive your profile.)

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

oldest → newest ; click the thumbnail for full view
        (some profiles may have live previews; if there's one you're especially interested in seeing live, quote me and I'll see if the commissioner is still using it)

GRAPHIC-INTENSIVE PROFILES

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

MINIMAL PROFILES
        mostly css - very little to no graphics.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

PROFILE PLEASE !!

VERSION
          v1 (classic) or v2 (current)

TYPE
          graphic-intensive or minimal

DESCRIPTION
          A description of how you imagine your profile to be. Be as detailed or as vague as you like.
          Include anything specific (images, colors, theme, text, etc.) if you're set on it; otherwise I will assume it is up to my discretion.
          If you provide images, make sure they follow the rules. If it's art, please show me proof of the artist's permission to use the image.

SECTIONS
          All of the sections you want to be included in your profile. Please include any custom sections you'd like and what they will be used for. For reference, here is a list of the more commonly requested sections/sub-elements.

Details (gender, birthday, last login, etc.)
          Add/Message/Trade links
          Equipped item list
          Interests (favorites)
          Wishlist
          About
          Friends
          Journal
          Comments (please specify whether you want just the links to add comment/view all comments or the entire section)
          Signature
          Multimedia (please specify what kind of media and how much of it to be shown, e.g. "youtube play button only" or "hypster playlist, but only show the play/next/previous buttons" etc.)
          Recent Visitors (v2 only)

THE FORM CODE
        [list][list][list][size=16][color="#f49859"][b]PROFILE PLEASE [color="#f49859"][i]!![/i][/color][/b][/color][/size][/list][/list]
        [size=11][color="#507ca5"][b]VERSION[/b][/color]

[color="#507ca5"][b]TYPE[/b][/color]

[color="#507ca5"][b]DESCRIPTION[/b][/color]

[color="#507ca5"][b]SECTIONS[/b][/color]

[/size][/list]

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

opening this while I'm still in school was probably a bad idea sweatdrop

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

self u really need to get off the internet

Dapper Phantom

Still can't get over your pretty blog-ish layouts. ;A;
      /sets up tent

Fluffy Cat

12,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
;A; so pretty, idk what offer..

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

@Etzlenos: Ehehehe thank you! ♥ I'm a little concerned that it'll seem weird to some QAQ too used to making blogroll layouts, but hopefully I can change that~

@Makinoe: Don't worry about what to offer! I'm not really taking offer into consideration when I decide who to accept, which is why there's no place in the from for that ^^ tbh I just want to make more pretty profiles, haha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            /floored
            i love the layout you did for fuyumi
            you be ahhhhmazing. srs.
            /wants to be that talented one day

Dapper Phantom

Pfft, most of the designs around here ( including mine, yes ), all seem more or less similar.
      Your on the other hand emotion_drool , definitely drool worthy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff