Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

sylfaerien
Risa Schmidt

ahh yeah, there was something missing in those few episodes I saw with not-JJ; I think Prentiss was gone at that point too...
ahaha now I want to marathon Criminal Minds >_______<

same~ it always takes me like two or three times longer than it should to save up for a big item or piece of art because I always get distracted by shiny things on the side *o* self-control is not something I have a lot of OTL

Do0zy

ahh, I like halved the size from the original, but I guess the original was so big it didn't look much smaller redface
how is it now?

it still looks the same. XD

Fashionable Smoker

That would be wonderful
I just love your profiles~
sylfaerien

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

Do0zy

ooh, I think it might be because your browser caches (saves a copy of) the cursor file. let me change the file name and reupload...... try again?

sorry for all the trouble @_____@

Sparkly Fairy

sylfaerien
Do0zy

ooh, I think it might be because your browser caches (saves a copy of) the cursor file. let me change the file name and reupload...... try again?

sorry for all the trouble @_____@

Yupp, thats good! :3
I think that's all.

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

Risa Schmidt

omg Reid and Garcia are such cuties~ ♥

I've never quested anything more than 4mil.... and 4mil was already really hard crying
I'm not questing anything right now, and I haven't bought anything recently (though that was probably because of a lack of funds more than anything else, haha). I think I will keep this up for a while until I build up several mil, and then go shopping for whatever I want emotion_dowant yes good plan self

Kerbubbled

thank you! I'll be sure to PM you when slots open up again c:

Do0zy

okay! let me write up some quick instructions and PM them to you along with the code~

Shy Cleric

13,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
sylfaerien

omg Reid and Garcia are such cuties~ ♥

I've never quested anything more than 4mil.... and 4mil was already really hard crying
I'm not questing anything right now, and I haven't bought anything recently (though that was probably because of a lack of funds more than anything else, haha). I think I will keep this up for a while until I build up several mil, and then go shopping for whatever I want emotion_dowant yes good plan self

That they are. Reid is the younger brother I wish I had. He's so adorable! (Did you know that Matthew Gray Gubler, the actor of Reid, used to be a model before branching out into acting? Reid's so nerdy that I just can't imagine it!)

I love the interaction between Morgan and Garcia. One thing I love is how they flirt with each other but the actors got the chemistry down perfectly such that it doesn't cross the line. You can tell that they're flirting with each other in a best friend/ sibling kind of way rather than as romantic interests.

This is the longest quest I've ever done. I used to think getting 100k would be impossible. XO;;; You tell yourself you're gonna do that but then you see something you like and your mind goes blank for a sec then the next think you know you have a new item in your inventory!

Sparkly Fairy

sylfaerien

Thank you so much~ 4laugh

Sparkly Fairy

Risa Schmidt
sylfaerien

haha, are you guys talking about criminal minds?
i love reid and JJ together ^_^

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

Do0zy

thank you! making your profile was really fun 3nodding I hope you enjoy it!

Risa Schmidt

ikr, at first I had such a hard time believing the person who played Reid used to be a model. but he does have a very nice face, so I can see it, haha.
I love the relationship between Garcia and Morgan too; the way they support each other is so sweet~

and that is the most accurate description of me questing I have ever read omgf

Divine Loiterer

Can't wait to see my profile!!! *squeee* emotion_dowant
sylfaerien

I'm the same... memorizing things I don't understand doesn't help me at all ;o;
and yeah, I eat a lot of ramen 8D;; the only time I actually have a complete meal is when I get take-out OTL
Yeees. I can never memorize things.. >:c

xDD. I would only get a "complete meal" when I get home. c: . Other than that..I starve to death.

Fashionable Smoker

Thanks!
Just saying,
I'm not a richie, so you might not be getting a big bill...
sylfaerien

Shy Cleric

13,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
sylfaerien

ikr, at first I had such a hard time believing the person who played Reid used to be a model. but he does have a very nice face, so I can see it, haha.
I love the relationship between Garcia and Morgan too; the way they support each other is so sweet~

and that is the most accurate description of me questing I have ever read omgf

After I finish this essay of mine I'm going to go google images of him modelling. XD I really wanna see sexy Reid-y. XPXPXP

It is! They have the kind of relationship I wish I had with at least one of my siblings. XO (Well I wouldn't flirt with my siblings. rofl

It just happened to me again today. gonk I really need more self control. T-T;;;

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

-Petite Teacup

hello! I'm in the middle of working on your profile, but I realized there are some thing I need clarified before I can finish.
1) in the list of sections, you said you wanted "comments (add/view all comments links)"; does that mean you only want those links and not the whole section, or did you want to see the first 10 comments too?
2) what kind of media will you be putting in the multimedia section, and how do you want it displayed? e.g. youtube video but only the play button, playlist but only the pause/forward/backwards button, etc.

thanks, and sorry for taking a long time ;o;

Scarlet White Haze

ahhhhhh so you don't eat out at all? I'm the opposite; I eat out way more than I should because I'm too lazy to cook emotion_donotwant

Kerbubbled

that is fine °A°d this shop is a pay-whatever-you-want-shop, so anything is fine~

Risa Schmidt

aaaahhhhhhh I just saw some of his halloween pictures and sldkfjlskdfjls he's such an adorable dork /squishes
yeah, I wish I was more comfortable around my siblings : I guess I'm okay with my sister but being around my brother makes me want to smack his face. repeatedly.

Divine Loiterer

sylfaerien

I would like the whole section with the top 10 comments. Sorry for not clarifying that... sweatdrop
I would most likely be using a youtube video with the play button.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff