Welcome to Gaia! ::

Username: x -- V I V I xx S A U R

What Banners do you want? (Welcome Banner/Rules/Clickable Link Shop Banner/etc.) : One Main Banner for an RP post format

Detailed Description for Welcome Banner Only(Colors,Specific Text Style?/Graphics you want included in banner? etc.: Everything is listed below

Detailed Description for All other Banners(Colors,Specific Text Style?/Graphics you want included in the banner? etc.: I would like a flob of either this, this, or this. For colors, I'd like these colors: #2A044A , #0B2E59, #0D6759, #7AB317, and #A0C55F. I have no specific theme in mind, but I'd like something to match the character's somber mood. If possible, please have a bracket thing like the reference does.

Style Reference(If Any): x

Extra Details: If you need more information, feel free to ask.

Name Your Price:
25,OOO gold
Tintinnabulation Mule
Username: x -- V I V I xx S A U R

What Banners do you want? (Welcome Banner/Rules/Clickable Link Shop Banner/etc.) : One Main Banner for an RP post format

Detailed Description for Welcome Banner Only(Colors,Specific Text Style?/Graphics you want included in banner? etc.: Everything is listed below

Detailed Description for All other Banners(Colors,Specific Text Style?/Graphics you want included in the banner? etc.: I would like a flob of either this, this, or this. For colors, I'd like these colors: #2A044A , #0B2E59, #0D6759, #7AB317, and #A0C55F. I have no specific theme in mind, but I'd like something to match the character's somber mood. If possible, please have a bracket thing like the reference does.

Style Reference(If Any): x

Extra Details: If you need more information, feel free to ask.

Name Your Price:
25,OOO gold

Send Trade Please. & No specific words you want me to include?
MeiDelux
words

No specific words, and I'll send the trade.
Tintinnabulation Mule
MeiDelux
words

No specific words, and I'll send the trade.

Okie Dokie (: I'm going to bed but will start tomorrow!(:
MeiDelux
words

Alright. Take your time C:

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
RIGHT HERE!

Username:- wo yong yuan ai ni -

How many Banners do you want? :2 one affliliate banner and a big one for the guild

Detailed Description: (What do you want on your banner?):
band
fanclub for him
J-hoon
I want the boy band member J-hoon for sure.

What will each banner say?.:Something like WINDS because we are called that, the bands called CHASING. the motto is we are the winds that ive lift to your wings so you can keep CHASINGyour dreams.

Style Reference(If Any) Or explain what kind of theme your aiming for:Elegent.scrolls perhaps.

Color Scheme:black white and peaks of red?

Extra Details:Its mostly girls to join but a boy band we dont want it too girly or flashy.

Name Your Price:30k?
- Wo yong yuan ai ni -
RIGHT HERE!

How many Banners do you want? :2 one affliliate banner and a big one for the guild

band
fanclub for him
J-hoon

What will each banner say?.:Something like WINDS because we are called that, the bands called CHASING. the motto is we are the winds that ive lift to your wings so you can keep CHASINGyour dreams.

Style Reference(If Any) Or explain what kind of theme your aiming for:Elegent.scrolls perhaps.

Extra Details:Its mostly girls to join but a boy band we dont want it too girly or flashy.

Send Trade and I'll start(:
- Wo yong yuan ai ni -
RIGHT HERE!

band
fanclub for him
J-hoon

So on the Guild Banner is "J-hoon" kind of like a title for it? It's a fan guild for him right? ( I just want to make sure I have this right)

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
MeiDelux
- Wo yong yuan ai ni -
RIGHT HERE!

band
fanclub for him
J-hoon

So on the Guild Banner is "J-hoon" kind of like a title for it? It's a fan guild for him right? ( I just want to make sure I have this right)

J-hoon is his name, yes its for him and WINDS is the fanclub name

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces