Welcome to Gaia! ::

Username: FLlCKER

What Banners do you want? (Welcome Banner/Rules/Clickable Link Shop Banner/etc.) : 200x40 Guild banner, and 450x200 welcome banner.

Detailed Description for Welcome Banner Only(Colors,Specific Text Style?/Graphics you want included in banner? etc.: I like your thread layout, stuff like that. I want to it say on one like "It" and on the next line"A Hangout Guild." I want the second line indented over a bit.

Detailed Description for All other Banners(Colors,Specific Text Style?/Graphics you want included in the banner? etc.: 200x40 guild banner. I want it animated, same as above. Except, on the first transition have it say "It" and on the next "A Hangout Guild"

Style Reference(If Any): Your layout!

Extra Details: Send a trade please!

Name Your Price:
10k?
FLlCKER

What Banners do you want? (Welcome Banner/Rules/Clickable Link Shop Banner/etc.) : 200x40 Guild banner, and 450x200 welcome banner.

Detailed Description for Welcome Banner Only(Colors,Specific Text Style?/Graphics you want included in banner? etc.: I like your thread layout, stuff like that. I want to it say on one like "It" and on the next line"A Hangout Guild." I want the second line indented over a bit.

Detailed Description for All other Banners(Colors,Specific Text Style?/Graphics you want included in the banner? etc.: 200x40 guild banner. I want it animated, same as above. Except, on the first transition have it say "It" and on the next "A Hangout Guild"

Name Your Price:
10k?

Does it matter the color scheme? And something similar to my thread layout can be done 3nodding Do you want the border to fade away like the bubbly kind in my thread layout or do you just want the bubble print in it?
MeiDelux
FLlCKER

Name Your Price:
10k?

Does it matter the color scheme? And something similar to my thread layout can be done 3nodding Do you want the border to fade away like the bubbly kind in my thread layout or do you just want the bubble print in it?
Both! I like both the the edges and print. Could the colors be blues and silvers?
FLlCKER
MeiDelux
FLlCKER

Name Your Price:
10k?

Both! I like both the the edges and print. Could the colors be blues and silvers?

Yes (: And the text, does it matter what color it is? If the background is silver and blue?
MeiDelux
FLlCKER
MeiDelux
FLlCKER

Name Your Price:
10k?

Yes (: And the text, does it matter what color it is? If the background is silver and blue?
I'd prefer for it to be the same colors as the background. And it to have like slanted lines through it \ like those.
FLlCKER
MeiDelux
FLlCKER
MeiDelux
FLlCKER

Name Your Price:
10k?

I'd prefer for it to be the same colors as the background. And it to have like slanted lines through it like those.
Ok[: Send Trade please. (:
Hi C:
I was just wondering if you could make flobs like this.

I just want to know before I place an order.
Sorry if this question is stupid. I can be pretty stupid at times. Derp.
Tintinnabulation Mule
Hi C:
I was just wondering if you could make flobs like this.

I just want to know before I place an order.
Sorry if this question is stupid. I can be pretty stupid at times. Derp.

Yes I can do post styles just fill out a "banner" order form and include all details please(:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff