Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I thought the same thing about your title as m o r g z i l l a did! Ohhh its says slot lol.

Haha! Maybe I should stick to normal letters and none of that fancy junk. User Image
User Image

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image
WHADDAYA WANT?: Headings for my art shop. 1 divider. A design for the bottom of all my posts in my shop. Make sure they all match well. Make them flow-ey. What I showed you in the other post. Similar, but use some of your own ideas and just have fun with it.
COLORS: Refreshing cool tone colors. Anything that reminds you of water or something like that. I like pink too!
WORDS:The Down Stairs Store - An Art Shop (title - put the "an art shop part" in small letters below the main title please.) Welcome to My Shop, Map, Categories, Prices, I Am Ready to Buy, Waiting List, Past Customers, Frequently Asked Questions, A Special Thanks To..., My Links, Out Going Links, Reserved,
SIZE (height x width):I have no clue! Sorry! but here is my shop I want the title large but not too overwhelming. I'm just going to trust your judgment with the sizes. Make the dividers thin though.
THEME: Cool and refreshing
ANYTHING ELSE: Have fun, don't stress about it, ask me anything you need if it comes up
IN ADDITION TO MY SOUL I AM OFFERING THIS FOR YOUR SERVICES:

I don't know how much you are normally paid so im going to say 40k??? And a tip if I really like it.
ll-i-love-bananas-ll
User Image
WHADDAYA WANT?: Headings for my art shop. 1 divider. A design for the bottom of all my posts in my shop. Make sure they all match well. Make them flow-ey. What I showed you in the other post. Similar, but use some of your own ideas and just have fun with it.
COLORS: Refreshing cool tone colors. Anything that reminds you of water or something like that. I like pink too!
WORDS:The Down Stairs Store - An Art Shop (title - put the "an art shop part" in small letters below the main title please.) Welcome to My Shop, Map, Categories, Prices, I Am Ready to Buy, Waiting List, Past Customers, Frequently Asked Questions, A Special Thanks To..., My Links, Out Going Links, Reserved,
SIZE (height x width):I have no clue! Sorry! but here is my shop I want the title large but not too overwhelming. I'm just going to trust your judgment with the sizes. Make the dividers thin though.
THEME: Cool and refreshing
ANYTHING ELSE: Have fun, don't stress about it, ask me anything you need if it comes up
IN ADDITION TO MY SOUL I AM OFFERING THIS FOR YOUR SERVICES:

I don't know how much you are normally paid so im going to say 40k??? And a tip if I really like it.

Alright, I'll be working on it now. I'm usually awake at these odd hours since I got my new job. (it's 1AM here right now)
User Image

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
And try to make it the least ganster-ey, gothic-ey, or any other obvious rebellious style as possible. I don't want that. I want it to be pretty.
ll-i-love-bananas-ll
And try to make it the least ganster-ey, gothic-ey, or any other obvious rebellious style as possible. I don't want that. I want it to be pretty.

Haha don't worry. I won't make it that way. To be honest, I can make very cutesy, elegant swirl, diagonal scanline graphics.. I just find them incredibly easy to make so I don't like to display them as my samples.

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Check the Rhyme

Alright, I'll be working on it now. I'm usually awake at these odd hours since I got my new job. (it's 1AM here right now)
User Image

Ok, thank you so much for accepting my request! It's 4 am where I live actually...not trying to compete or anything

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Check the Rhyme
ll-i-love-bananas-ll

Haha don't worry. I won't make it that way. To be honest, I can make very cutesy, elegant swirl, diagonal scanline graphics.. I just find them incredibly easy to make so I don't like to display them as my samples.

I don't want it "cutesy" either, or at least not TOO cutesy. I want it chic and sophisticated. I like elegant though. I have no idea what diagonal scanlines are lol, but if it fits my request then fine.
ll-i-love-bananas-ll
Check the Rhyme

User Image

Ok, thank you so much for accepting my request! It's 4 am where I live actually...not trying to compete or anything

HOW RUDE! >::::[[[

Haha no, I'm just kidding. Whattaya doing up? More of a night person? xd
User Image

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Check the Rhyme
ll-i-love-bananas-ll
Check the Rhyme

User Image

HOW RUDE! >::::[[[

Haha no, I'm just kidding. Whattaya doing up? More of a night person? xd
User Image

Haha, I almost thought you were serious! I like being awake really early actually, it's just that I don't like going to sleep. I feel like it's such a waste of time when I could be doing other stuff. But I kind of need sleep to stay alive so....

And don't worry. I'll check in with you after I make the initial main banner. If you approve of it, I'll go ahead and make the headers, dividers and bottom design.

Also you want me to put "An Art Shop." under the title or "An Art Shop Part"?
User Image
ll-i-love-bananas-ll

Haha, I almost thought you were serious! I like being awake really early actually, it's just that I don't like going to sleep. I feel like it's such a waste of time when I could be doing other stuff. But I kind of need sleep to stay alive so....

I agree! There's a saying that this reminds me of. "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead."
User Image

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Check the Rhyme

And don't worry. I'll check in with you after I make the initial main banner. If you approve of it, I'll go ahead and make the headers, dividers and bottom design.

Also you want me to put "An Art Shop." under the title or "An Art Shop Part"?
User Image

"An Art Shop" Haha sorry, my brain is not working this late.

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Check the Rhyme
ll-i-love-bananas-ll

I agree! There's a saying that this reminds me of. "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead."
User Image

Ohhh that is such a good saying. It is now my life motto.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff