PASTE 0.48251748251748 48.3% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 130 131 132 > >> »|

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

usaginano
Angels Alibi
Ahhhhhhhh yay!!
I've been dying to know who made it so I can thank them, but they apparently didn't want to be known ; o;
I'm way too excited now, oh my gosh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, maybe one day they will see it on a profile and be like "hey I did that" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Haha that's what I was thinking

Heart Cat

usaginano

even when doing that at least to make sure it has water nearby and be by a shaded area at least >.< poor thing

Mythical Seeker

-sits waiting patiently for you to be back- :3

Leaf

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200

Fluffy Bunny

Jadore_camellia
usaginano

even when doing that at least to make sure it has water nearby and be by a shaded area at least >.< poor thing
She did, but she wasn't attentive to him.
Like, he probably needed a fan and to be babied in the heat.

Fluffy Bunny

Moolina
heart
I made your guest artist spot. o3o

Fluffy Bunny

If my boss hasn't come back from his trip yet I get to come home early.
*crosses fingers*

Heart Cat

usaginano

happy that she did that but true they need that since hamster do need to stay at a certain temperature so probably right.I never owned a hamster so don't know much >.>

Fluffy Bunny

Jadore_camellia
happy that she did that but true they need that since hamster do need to stay at a certain temperature so probably right.I never owned a hamster so don't know much >.>
I've only had a handful, but they are entertaining and cute.
One of them was a biter so we gave him away.
Another one was those grey and white small ones and he was an escape artist,
so he went missing multiple times until finally he escaped the house never to be seen again.

Heart Cat

usaginano

aww, I'm not too fond of them but indeed they're cute o3o love it when hamster goes running on their wheels hehe.A friend of mine have a hedgehog as a pet so cute when they're like walking around emotion_kirakira

Fluffy Bunny

Jadore_camellia
usaginano

aww, I'm not too fond of them but indeed they're cute o3o love it when hamster goes running on their wheels hehe.A friend of mine have a hedgehog as a pet so cute when they're like walking around emotion_kirakira
Ahh yes a few of my friends have hedgehogs.
The only thing is that smaller pets are more upkeep.
You have to constantly buy bedding and change it.
My cats are a bit less maintenance which I like.. so lazy. xfd

Heart Cat

usaginano

that's so much responsibility haha I prefer my kitties as well they don't really need that much attention except when they're hungry or when they just want a bit of attention just to play which I'm okay with too :p

Fluffy Bunny

Jadore_camellia
that's so much responsibility haha I prefer my kitties as well they don't really need that much attention except when they're hungry or when they just want a bit of attention just to play which I'm okay with too :p
I'm the same.
And my cats don't like a lot of attention either.. they don't really love me until winter. xd

Heart Cat

usaginano

lucky you my cats are always bothering me in each season they love me too much o3o even follows me around hehe cat_rolleyes

Fluffy Bunny

Jadore_camellia
usaginano

lucky you my cats are always bothering me in each season they love me too much o3o even follows me around hehe cat_rolleyes
They follow my husband and I around too,
but they don't enjoy being held or petted alot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff