Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

Hello... <3 My trade was just accepted, does that mean my layout is finished or am I just supposed to hold on for now? C:

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Wiinter
Hello... <3 My trade was just accepted, does that mean my layout is finished or am I just supposed to hold on for now? C:

Just a page back will hold the information you seek!!
Pax is just accepting her end of the trade so she doesn't forget. Do not accept your end until your work is done which you would be quoted with!! :3
Poe-tae-toee
Wiinter

Just a page back will hold the information you seek!!
Pax is just accepting her end of the trade so she doesn't forget. Do not accept your end until your work is done which you would be quoted with!! :3

WOW, I swear I skimmed over that page. xD;;; All the puppies must have distracted me. Thanks for tolerating me! <3 <3 <3

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
UnrisenPhoenix
ANNOUNCEMENT
PAX IS GOING TO GO THROUGH AND ACCEPT ALL HER TRADES TO CLEAR THEM OUT OF HER REQUEST THINGY.
IF YOU HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED YOUR ORDER DO NOT COMPLETE THE TRADE ON YOUR END.
SHE'S JUST COMPLETING HER END SO SHE DOESN'T FORGET LATER.

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO ME SCREAM.
THAT WILL BE ALL.
YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING.

You are officially the best. helper. ever.

No sarcasm! I am honestly impressed at how hands on you are with helping Pax with her orders! It probably saves her sooo much time. I remember the part with dealing with customers and offers took almost as much time as their commissions did when I was running a shop, so big thumbs up to you both!

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

9,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cheerleader 200
            Hey, Pax. I am The Shinigami Girl and I would like RP post layout. I would very much like you to use Anything associated with fire, for the overall effect of a Fire like. Maybe some kind of angel wings. Some images I would like used are here X X X X X. Some text I would like included is Azer (his name) All things happen for a reason.. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 150k for this order to be completed by Take as much time as you need.. Some details about my order: The model in the photos is Devin Paisley. The character is called Azer. He was once an Angel with control over fire. During a mission he had his wings cut off thus making him a fire elemental who has forgotten his past. Use whatever pictures you think is right. I am not picky about which pics to use. Also, I found your shop by returning customer. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 150k.

Dangerous Survivor

Robayn

Aww, thanks, that's so sweet of you to say!
It's pretty easy for me to help out like this, and I enjoy chilling with all the customers and helping them out.
And it does make her job a lot easier and quicker, especially because when she has gimp up it makes everything else run slower 3nodding
It always makes me feel all fuzzy inside though when someone recognizes that it's part of how we make this the best shop around emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Survivor

The Shinigami Girl

Accepted!
Back into the queue you go, lol.

9,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cheerleader 200
UnrisenPhoenix

Lol, I like the queue. So many nice people here. ^ _ ^;

9,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cheerleader 200
~rolls around~

9,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cheerleader 200
~plots~ > _ >

9,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cheerleader 200
UnrisenPhoenix

Phoe, I got some questions as far as the pets go. Could I PM you about it?

Dangerous Survivor

The Shinigami Girl
UnrisenPhoenix

Phoe, I got some questions as far as the pets go. Could I PM you about it?

Absolutely ^_^
ErinMyAngel
lol that was a great picture smile .
morning all sorry i havent been on lately.. but after today i should be back on often biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff