Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Spiritual Apocalypse
YES!

And then call out Hopscotch and return to the dead with Emily!

TOTALLY!!

All the possibilities. Dude.

In a relationship with Witchy Monster

Lonely Prophet

13,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
emotion_dowant YESSS.

I need a Tim Burton Marathon D:

Dangerous Survivor

Hotakka

User Image

hope you like it!

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Everyday Garbage

Tim Burton....IS A GAWD!
DON'T ARGUE, YOUR OPINION ON THIS IS INVALID.

On that note, I'm going to see if I can get me some sleep tonight.

Night everyone!

Dangerous Survivor

IXI CROW IXI
<33

CROOOOOOOOW!
You never submitted your new order!
Pax isn't sure what to do, if she should just do the old one or not O_o

Dangerous Lunatic

UnrisenPhoenix
IXI CROW IXI
<33

CROOOOOOOOW!
You never submitted your new order!
Pax isn't sure what to do, if she should just do the old one or not O_o

I didn't D:
I thought I did!
I'll go find it and repost it!
Sorry D:

Beloved Giver

User Image

WALMART IS CHEAP BUT EVIL
rofl

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Paxpea

Thank you hun I know you of all people know how frustrated and angry I am right now. Right now I am roleplaying supernatural to keep my spirits up -swoons over Dean-

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Ok I am being a shameless Supernatural fan girl right now and have started a Supernatural RP with a friend and well she made me graphic for Dean for free but she doesn’t have time to do one for Sam so I need graphics SQUEE! PLEASE! I will give your full artist freedom on this and just have fun with it.
            Hey, Pax. I am XdisturbedxcoyoteX and I would like Role Play Post Layout. I would very much like you to use Whatever you think suits Sam Winchester best, for the overall effect of a Giving you free run on this. Whatever you feel suits Sam Winchester best . Some images I would like used are here Anything of Sam Winchester. Some text I would like included is Sam Winchester . I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 500,000 gold plus 20,000 gold tip for this order to be completed by 1 -2 days. Some details about my order: It’s Sammy…you know part demon brother of Dean… also hot. Sweet, Sensitive…um yeah it’s Sammy Also, I found your shop by I am the shops Security Coyote I eat the bad things that mess with Pax shop. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 520,000 gold.

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
i just watched this scene and found it in gif so yeah posting it
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Everyday Garbage

Between all the craziness and allergic reactions I've had tonight, I keep missing important posts.
So now that I'm in bed on my iPod, I would like to say, I'm very sorry about your yahoo account Coyote. I remember when my very first yahoo account got hacked. Lost all my friends and got dumped by my virtual pool league because the ******** spammed everything. I really hope your able to reclaim your account and find your friends!!
If you want, you can add me..princess_taetoee!!

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Poe-tae-toee

-snuggles- It is evil people hack things and take things from people that aren't theres. I am sorry about your account too. I sent you a request from my new account for now. I will be working off of that one until I can either reclaim the account or just shut it down so they can't send out anything to people.

Noctyrne's Husband

UnrisenPhoenix
Hotakka

User Image

hope you like it!

User Image

Wow, that looks great! I love it!
how much do I owe you? :DDD

Shirtless Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Paxpea
Kaniri

yep! I do profiles!
Also, heartheartheart the shop!
I'm trying for popular status (NINE HUNDRED FREAKING people like my shop! I think that makes me popular!)

Ok well im going to buy a profile for like 200-400k your choice but im going have to save up that much first so give me like 2 days. I think its weird how the booty grab forum threads, Ill look at them all over but ill see only a couple few fish tanks and the rest are just people saying "bump" >_< Im stuck getting my money from zOMG and Tiles. Im selling my Rapunzel hair and my Dreamers Dust and some other stuff so it shouldn't take to long smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff