Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

Tricky Fairy

UnrisenPhoenix
Blood_drenched_okami

Well, we fully endorse stalking and lurking ^_^
Pop in anytime to see the <3

The Chaos is Controlled

Neat! Well, I hope it all works our for you ^_^

Gwendolyn Barrett

You can earn points to get one of your own, if you'd like.
You've ordered a couple times, so you're halfway there already wink

Cool how many points are they and if it's no trouble can I get a point balance check? Please ^_^

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
            Hey, Pax. I am [Cheeee] and I would like [Bump Graphic]. I would very much like you to use [red, yellow, black], for the overall effect of a [Umm... unsure of that sweatdrop ]. Some images I would like used are here [his deliciousness]. Some text I would like included is [BUMP]. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [70k] for this order to be completed by [No rush for this one. Take you time dear. :3]. Some details about my order: [Um... I enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh and I needed a bump graphic to make bumping easier. So I thought I'd want to put something I love on it? sweatdrop ] Also, I found your shop by [Lubbin you emotion_kirakira ]. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [80k].

Nimble Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
UnrisenPhoenix
Awesome! Thanks!

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

-crawls in all confused-

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
The Chaos Is Controlled
Pax Britannica

I'm pretty good, actually. And yourself?

How is your roleplay going?

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Poe-tae-toee

What is Poe confused about?

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
So glad you like all the new cowboy brushes I downloaded for ya Coyote!

<3

Everyday Garbage

XdisturbedxcoyoteX

What is Poe confused about?

Everything in general! xD
Whats Coyote confused about?! razz

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
            Hey, Pax. I am [Cae] and I would like Roleplay Post Layout]. I would very much like you to use [Black and Neon Green], for the overall effect of a [Seductive, dark, and confident.]. Some images I would like used are here [Caelia]. Some text I would like included is [Caelia, The Vampire. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [150k] for this order to be completed by [As soon as you are able, for a just starting RP.]. Some details about my order: [Um...Sex sells? lol J/k (though it's true) Um don't really have anything other than I would like as much of her body shown n the post style as possible.] Also, I found your shop by [Repeat Customer]. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [150k].

Everyday Garbage

-goes to clean the cat room and die-
UGH! Why does her room have to smell so bad in the summer months?! xD
I keep the place clean, you'd think it wouldn't smell so bad.

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Poe-tae-toee

Aww me is sorry Poe.
Coyote is always confused. It comes with being Coyote. She can be confused about little things or big things. Today it was thepost Phoe posted but Chaos fixed for Coyote and made things more clear. Yes now she must find something else to be confused about.

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Poe-tae-toee

Need better cat litter...my cat box is in my bedroom and it doesn't smell

Dangerous Survivor

chelsea-chee

Caelia Darkwhite

Both accepted ^_^

Dangerous Survivor

Gwendolyn Barrett

Well, you ordered twice, so that's 4 points, you get 1 for having the banner in your sig, and... I think that's it at the moment? Have you referred anyone?
I'm giving the Dragonflyes out for 8 points ^_^

Unbeatable Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
            Hey, Pax. I am XdisturbedxcoyoteX and I would like Role Play Post Layout. I would very much like you to use #ff4200, for the overall effect of a Loner, Explosive. Some images I would like used are here X This is the only pic I have of him forgive me for it being so small. Some text I would like included is Jack Flint Black ; A Tall Handsome Stranger Rode Into Town
            With Fire In His Eyes Burning Red As Sundown
            His Boots Were All Dusty, His Coat Open Wide
            Six Ways Of Dying Hung Low At His Side
            . I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 500,000 Gold Plus 20,000 Gold Tip for this order to be completed by 1-4 Days. Some details about my order: Jack is an Immortal married to a girl named Senya who is a fire elemental/kitsune who is terrified of crowds and will only go out in them for show periods of time with Jack, Clint (Jacks Brother) or Colton (Jack and Clint’s Father) She has been attached to him ever since he saved her from a pack of wild dogs when she was very young Also, I found your shop by being a returning customer. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 520,000 Gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff