Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Gabriel Night
*sends some love in*

-follows Gabester around-
Ohhh, message Pax with that pm, Gabe!! She loves Pokemon!! :3

Magical Genius

I love looking at your little animals Poe

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
emotion_omnomnom

Premium Humorist

12,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Pax Britannica
Reverouge

Hey, hun, can you give me a link to the thread who's graphics you'd like me to do?

So I can get the right banners and whatnot?

^_^
Here it is :3
c:

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
*snuggles in*

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Pax Britannica

Hope you like it dear. I'm going through a spell of having a low-esteem of my graphics sweatdrop

I like it alot! dont feel bad about your graphics <3 i loves them alots :3 why else would i keep coming back :3?

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Alura19
I love looking at you little animals Poe

Thanks hun!
Been collecting them since early '05!

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pax Britannica

Yes it is. Did you get it done via someone on Gaia?

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
*hugs Poe, Jedi, Coyote, Chee, and Freaks*

Magical Genius

No hugs for me
User Image

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Alura19
No hugs for me
User Image

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

9,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cheerleader 200
            Hey, Pax. I am The Shinigami Girl and I would like Roleplay layout. I would very much like you to use Dark pink to light pink and/or white, for the overall effect of a Nothing dark, nothing full of black, something more to fit her personality.. Some images I would like used are here X. Some text I would like included is Lili . I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 100k for this order to be completed by Whenever. Some details about my order: The picture is of actress Electra Avellan, used for my innocent succubus, Lili. Sure there are tons of pictures of Electra, but I find this one to really be the only picture that seems to picture how Lili is. Just from one look at it, you can’t say she is a succubus, but looks like a normal average girl. About Lili- She is sweet, good girl, sometimes a bit child-like in her innocence, who never wishes to burden other people with her problems. The succubus feels very accomplished and happy when she can help those around her. As the older twin she tries to take care of her younger twin, Eve who is more of a succubus than Lili is. She is kind to those around her, easily hurt at times. She hates herself because she is considered a sinful creature, so she tries not to be one. She starves herself of the things she need, Energy (which she uses physical contact with men to get) and raw meat (she just hates it.) She would rather eat vegetables and such which are actually bad for her, they make her ill because her stomach cannot handle it. As I said before, she starves herself of energy, she believes in saving herself for her husband, no matter how long it takes even if it means she might die before this comes true. She has been hurt many times in the past for holding onto her virtues, being that she does not wish to sin in any possible way. When it comes to men she is completely ignorant of them, she blushes at any kissing she may receive. Lili’s favorite color is white; she loves white roses, soft music and chocolate. If you could include some of her likes, that would be awesome. She really despises the color black, though she wears it so often because she feels she is never good enough or pure enough to be able to wear white. In one particular RP, Lili was actually kicked out of hell because of remaining true to herself and what she believes in. She is just a pure innocent girl who does not really know the ways of the world in this rp, really child-like. I hope this is enough info about her and what she is like. Also, I found your shop by Return customer. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 100k.

Edit:
            In case you need more help to get an idea about her, here is a link to a post from the RP where she was kicked out of hell, which is where I am playing her solo and need the layout for.

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Snuggles in*

Fashionable Mage

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
just checking in <3