5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Winged Angel

O r d e r F o r m

Username: TYPEYOURNAMEHERE

Type: Flash v1 // ( Flash V1 )

Colors / Theme: Black for most of the background. Red streaks, the kind of streaks on your profile. And then could you be creative with incorporating blue and gold too? // (Please be specific)

Art: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. // (Please provide a the actual art you want added, with no background, otherwise I will not accept the request.)

Size: The same size as your profile 3nodding // (How big do you want the profile to be? Big/Small or let me choose best to suit.)

Music: Zedd- Clarity, Foxes-Let Go for Tonight Ellie Goulding- Figure 8, Beating Heart // (Include name/artist and/or link to song.)

Section: Like where you put the art on Dellanir's profile, upper right. Could I also have a bubble thing around my art like her's does? // (What section would you like to be at the bottom of your flash profile? Friends/Comments/Wishlist etc)

Other: I would like a comment section, but no friendlist please. 3nodding // (Is there anything else you want me to know? or any specific request? including custom links out to places aside from the standard links?)

Type of Slot: I guess bribe? xD // (Standard/Bribe)

Amount: 150M // (Total amount of gold you are sending)

Dapper Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Virtual Earthquake
O r d e r F o r m

Colors / Theme: Black for most of the background. Red streaks, the kind of streaks on your profile. And then could you be creative with incorporating blue and gold too? // (Please be specific)

Art: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. // (Please provide a the actual art you want added, with no background, otherwise I will not accept the request.)

Size: The same size as your profile 3nodding // (How big do you want the profile to be? Big/Small or let me choose best to suit.)

Music: Zedd- Clarity, Foxes-Let Go for Tonight Ellie Goulding- Figure 8, Beating Heart // (Include name/artist and/or link to song.)

Section: Like where you put the art on Dellanir's profile, upper right. Could I also have a bubble thing around my art like her's does? // (What section would you like to be at the bottom of your flash profile? Friends/Comments/Wishlist etc)

Other: I would like a comment section, but no friendlist please. 3nodding // (Is there anything else you want me to know? or any specific request? including custom links out to places aside from the standard links?)

Added to bribe slots, your order will be started soon 3nodding

Winged Angel

Stoner IV
Virtual Earthquake
O r d e r F o r m

Yay! Thanks again Stoner, and have a good day. mrgreen

Dapper Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Virtual Earthquake
Stoner IV
Virtual Earthquake
O r d e r F o r m

Yay! Thanks again Stoner, and have a good day. mrgreen

No bother, you too! c:

Dapper Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dapper Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200