Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
O r d e r F o r m

Username: True Manticore

Type: Flash V1

Colors / Theme: Colors that match the art. I wish the profile to have a magical, silvery night look, with ethereal lights and twinkles, like something out of a fairytale. You have freedom to decide what better matches the art, just please make it magical, mysterious and elegant. If you would do a simple forest silhouette with mists swirling around just to add depth, and a a starry night sky, that would look great. Maybe the moon with sheer clouds drifting over and the occasional twinkles of the stars in the sky? It's up to you to decide based on what you're willing to do and what looks best.

Art: link to the Art (please place it to the left side of the profile. If you decide to add mist to the scene, the art could be among the moving mists).

Size: You decide, please. Just as long as it is centered and doesn't disappear to the side on higher/smaller resolutions, I'm no expert ^^'' The length of the profile you made for dellanir is great, but I'd just like it to be wider than that so that there is not so much empty space on the sides.

Music: From Youtube or do I send you a music file? And what about copyrights? Please let me know. ^^''

Section: As in dellanir's profile, both Friends and Comments (Friends on the right side though.)

Other: Custom links are the usual add/message/trade/ignore, plus journal, store and friends. Also, a cursor that matches the art, if possible, with a trail of sparkling stars?
Please make the topmost navigation bar (where the Gaia logo appears) so that it blends in well with the rest of the profile's colors/fonts that you chose.

Type of Slot: Standard

Amount: 350k?

I have a question: what happens to my About Me section? Does it keep the formatting it has in my current profile? If it does not, then please let me know so I can revise what I want there.

Sorry for all the details, I just want to be as informative as possible. Thanks! :3

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Hellooo?

... anybody?

*crickets* gonk

So pretty!!!!!! <3
Coco Is going to

Bump.

Dapper Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
True Manticore
O r d e r F o r m

Username: True Manticore

Type: Flash V1

Colors / Theme: Colors that match the art. I wish the profile to have a magical, silvery night look, with ethereal lights and twinkles, like something out of a fairytale. You have freedom to decide what better matches the art, just please make it magical, mysterious and elegant. If you would do a simple forest silhouette with mists swirling around just to add depth, and a a starry night sky, that would look great. Maybe the moon with sheer clouds drifting over and the occasional twinkles of the stars in the sky? It's up to you to decide based on what you're willing to do and what looks best.

Art: link to the Art (please place it to the left side of the profile. If you decide to add mist to the scene, the art could be among the moving mists).

Size: You decide, please. Just as long as it is centered and doesn't disappear to the side on higher/smaller resolutions, I'm no expert ^^'' The length of the profile you made for dellanir is great, but I'd just like it to be wider than that so that there is not so much empty space on the sides.

Music: From Youtube or do I send you a music file? And what about copyrights? Please let me know. ^^''

Section: As in dellanir's profile, both Friends and Comments (Friends on the right side though.)

Other: Custom links are the usual add/message/trade/ignore, plus journal, store and friends. Also, a cursor that matches the art, if possible, with a trail of sparkling stars?
Please make the topmost navigation bar (where the Gaia logo appears) so that it blends in well with the rest of the profile's colors/fonts that you chose.

Type of Slot: Standard

Amount: 350k?

I have a question: what happens to my About Me section? Does it keep the formatting it has in my current profile? If it does not, then please let me know so I can revise what I want there.

Sorry for all the details, I just want to be as informative as possible. Thanks! :3

The more details the better, so don't worry 3nodding

Your about me section will have to be re-edited by me If you want It changed in the future, which I'll do for you free of charge at any time, but yeah just send me what you want It to say in a PM as soon as you can.

Also link me to a song if you have one prepared via youtube, I'll take care of getting the file for It.

Everything you've mentioned is possible and I will be able to work with what you gave me, so please have patience as It will take me a while to get the flow of the theme you gave me into a profile design.

So just send trade and I'll get started, check back to the first page of the shop for progress on your order, thank you.

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Stoner IV
True Manticore

Your about me section will have to be re-edited by me If you want It changed in the future, which I'll do for you free of charge at any time, but yeah just send me what you want It to say in a PM as soon as you can.

Also link me to a song if you have one prepared via youtube, I'll take care of getting the file for It.

Everything you've mentioned is possible and I will be able to work with what you gave me, so please have patience as It will take me a while to get the flow of the theme you gave me into a profile design.

So just send trade and I'll get started, check back to the first page of the shop for progress on your order, thank you.

Thank you, I'm so happy you can do what I asked! (**p)

I have opened the trade. whee

Meanwhile, I'll revise my About Me section and send you what I want there, as well as the music file, and send you everything by PM later today or tomorrow at the most.

I just need to know, can my About Me section contain pictures and links, or will it have to be only text? It would look boring with just text, please let me know, thanks!

Dapper Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
True Manticore
Stoner IV
True Manticore

Thank you, I'm so happy you can do what I asked! (**p)

I have opened the trade. whee

Meanwhile, I'll revise my About Me section and send you what I want there, as well as the music file, and send you everything by PM later today or tomorrow at the most.

I just need to know, can my About Me section contain pictures and links, or will it have to be only text? It would look boring with just text, please let me know, thanks!

It can include pictures and links. Just include It all in the PM when you can.

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Stoner IV
It can include pictures and links. Just include It all in the PM when you can.

Will do, thanks! ^^

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Stoner IV

Hi! I forgot to tell you the name of the artist that made the art, so that you can credit her on the profile.
The art was made by t3h_Fluff 3nodding

Dapper Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
True Manticore
Stoner IV

Hi! I forgot to tell you the name of the artist that made the art, so that you can credit her on the profile.
The art was made by t3h_Fluff 3nodding

Alright, thanks. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas