Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've learned a little bit of a lot of styles of dancing. I've done ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, salsa, many different types of ballroom, swing, interpretive, middle eastern (belly dancing, which is my favorite along with swing). I've been dancing off and on in these various styles since I was six. Currently I would love to learn more salsa, swing and belly dancing, but I am having trouble finding a school that fits with my schedule.
I love dancing, because its fun and its a great way to exercise without feeling like you're exercising.
I totally agree; dancing is great exercise smile There was one more dance I forgot to mention in the previous post. A friend of mine was teaching me how to belly dance razz

4,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm new in dancing, but I totally agree that dancing was fun~

I do traditional javanesse dancing called surung dayung and gambyong.

And I like to do para para dancing a lot, and DDR sometimes with my PS2~

X3

Wheezing Raider

When I was still in grade school I took lyrical, jazz, Hawaiian and traditional poi, but my Hawaiian and poi classes were canceled due to lack of interest after 4 years and I had to stop lyrical and jazz due to a severe knee injury. Now that my knee is fully healed I want to start taking classes again, but scheduling is really difficult. These days I'm a gogo and in my free time I continue with my warmups from lyrical/jazz and learn kpop routines.

Gracious Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
mixed- lyrical, hip hop, ballet, jazz... i used to do tap... not anymore xd

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
i do ballet, hip hop, and if u call cheerleading a dance i do cheerleading i also do tumbling, Paton and that's it xD i luv dancing xD
Learning Cha Cha Cha, Swing and Jive.
Want to learn Irish step next XD

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
J-pop and K-pop but I'm hoping to get into ballet soon and maybe hip-hop too

Fanged Crunch's Princess

User Image
Life is but a dream...

Ballet, Jazz, Modern. But mostly ballet. Modern and Jazz are required if you wish to be a competitive ballerina. User Image
Hey there Im Shanae and Im also a fusion dancer. Im trying to get more out there I perform all over Oregon and teach partially on my spare time. I use to do a lotta hip hop bellydance fusion but I have been really into the dubstep fusion lately. The whole raver scene thing and ima share a link for ppls.

This is the link to my page and I hope ppl like the main vid.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Shanaebellydance?feature=mhee

And this is the link to jus the vid that I hope you all like and will thumbs up! I love feedback so plz leave comments and whatnot I will love it! try and be nice though i have met some real rude ravers who hated it..But if you like bellydance Im sure youll love this!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Shanaebellydance?feature=mhee

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
I used to take ballet classes since I was a child, but I quit. I usually dance some upbeat and fast songs, I like those, since I am....hyper.

1,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hip hop, street dance, contact improvisation, freestyle, contemporary and any mixture thereof! biggrin
i just dance and always have been dancing since i could walk. i was an active dancer. i am bfab
-born from a boombox- (its from step up 3, great movie) heart
Oriental dance and argentine tango. ( Used to do ballet when I was younger, but then I got too tall xD )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff