Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
I do tap, ballet (pointe) and jazz. How about everyone else?

Conservative Voter

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
I took Ballet for 4 years, Tap for 5 (I still take week long courses to keep me going), Hiphop for 1 year, Traditional Greek Dance for 3 years (I still have to do that at my mother's will), and I took a few Salsa lessons when I was in the production of Kokonut Island in the 7th grade. I also take some Jazz classes here and there, but I didn't really take any full courses, though from what I've tried from the few classes I've taken, Jazz seems pretty easy for me.
I do firetwirling and am trying to get into breakdancing. I'm...not sure if the former is technically a 'dance', as generally the footwork is pretty ad lib, but still.

5,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
Hana Matataku
I do firetwirling and am trying to get into breakdancing. I'm...not sure if the former is technically a 'dance', as generally the footwork is pretty ad lib, but still.

That Totally counts biggrin
I'm a Contemporary, Lyrical, Jazz, and Hip Hop dancer.

Man-Hungry Autobiographer

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ballrooooom, which includes all of the latin and european dances whee and others!!
Ballet, I take character classes on occasion, and I did modern for a year. But I'll always be a bunhead! :

3,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Ballet and Jazz. I have done a lil bit of modern dance.

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I'm an Irish Dancer...danced for 14 years. I've recently picked up Ballet, and I've learned basic Viennese Waltz.
I've been taking hip-hop since I was 15, along with a bit of salsa, ballet jazz, and the waltz. I've also been taking ballet since I was 18. I'm currently 22 and it's been a year I've stopped dancing and I plan to go back to dancing, but having trouble finding a dance school.

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm a bellydancer. well, bellydance fusion. used to do tap and ballet. a little training in swing dance and hip hop and irish stepdancing. i guess my training is sorta like me, a lil bit of everything. whee

Distinct Genius

Ballroom dancing since I was 4, now 24. My best friend taught me belly dancing about six years ago.

Fashionable Genius

Ballroom dancing since I was 4.
Ballet, now pointe, since I was 5
Belly dancing since I was 6.
Hip-hop and modern since I was 8.
Tap for one year when I was 9.
Native American dancing, salsa dancing, and several Asian dances since I was 12.
Swing dancing when I was 14.
I've been doing west coast swing for three-ish years now and it's the LOVE of my life. x3

Pyromaniac

I know how to irish step, but I mainly do hiphop with a dance group in my city. I'm currently learning breakdancing .. but all the breakdancers I talk to refer to it as b-boying, which I find is cooler haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games