So what do you think?

Great 0.28308823529412 28.3% [ 77 ]
Good 0.22794117647059 22.8% [ 62 ]
Okay 0.18382352941176 18.4% [ 50 ]
Needs work. 0.21691176470588 21.7% [ 59 ]
Bad 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 272 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 >

Thanks Xo-Scarlet_Dreams-oX so much for commenting. Yeah definatly post more when it's on the next page.
This Is The best Book!
Chi, You Need to Make More Stories...
And Get This One Published
;D
Oh Wait I Already Said You Should Make More stories...
Oh Well
XD
But Thank You For Writing this
=o
x33
Here's more of my story. Enjoy!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Next Stop
I stood up and added. “I better go now. My ride is here. Thanks for the cake and everything. Oh and here.” I handed him the twenty dollars. But he shook his head no and lowered my hand. “What?” He doesn’t want my money? He looked at me and than suddenly hugged me. My eyes widen as I felt his warm against mine and could smell this I don’t know how to describe it but it smells so good. “Bear?” I don’t want

I blinked a couple of times and pushed him off a bit. He let go and just smiled a little. “I know it’s a little too late to tell you this but… you were my first crush. I was so mad when I found out that I had to move away years ago. And that first day when I saw you here, all the feelings just came back to me.” I just stood there frozen. What?

“Uh thanks Bear.” Wait, what did I just say? “I… uh yeah better go.” Bear smiled at me and nodded. He seems to be okay with this. “I’ll look forward to that day when we meet again. I’ll try and mail you too but I don’t know maybe.” I said smiling. Yeah… I think I do look forward to that day.

“Yeah, take care Maria. Don’t look back at the past but look forward to the future and live for the moment.” Bear said as I started to walk out the door. I nodded. He’s right, I shouldn’t look back at the past too much… I’m getting a chance to meet new people, live somewhere new too so I guess I should make most of it. I looked at Bear once more and than turned toward the car.

“Had fun Maria?” Anaya asked as I got in and put on my seatbelt. I turned toward Anaya and nodded. “Good, next let’s go to Emily’s house. Okay?” Anaya asked as she started the car and drove out. Emily… I closed my eyes. I wonder how she will react when I tell her I’m moving. Would it change anything? Probably not.

“Yeah, I guess I should talk to her too.” I said as I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the other cars passing by. I’m sure she will be okay with me moving. It’s not like I was a real friend to her anyway. “So how long am I going to be there? Another hour?” I asked as I turned to Anaya again.

“Oh... well I was thinking that you should sleep over.” Anaya said kind of unsure. What? Anaya kind of turned to me a little bit as she stopped at a red light. “You should have a good night before you leave with your friend and not a last night all by yourself. And we some time don’t worry to talk tomorrow and hang out.” Anaya is kind of right… and it’s not like I can go to sleep anyway so maybe and it might be fun I guess.

“Kay, so when are you going to pick me up? In the morning?” I asked as the light turned green. As Anaya started to drive again I laid my head on the window again. I wonder if Shawn’s over there… hmm probably is. I wonder if I will get to see Ryan. I wonder if he’s mad at that a*****e dad of his.

“Oh well, you can call me when you are ready to go or I’ll call you.” Anaya replied as we turned to some neighborhood. We must be close I guess. Is this where Emily stays at? “But take all the time you need. You should be having fun, remember Maria?” Anaya added as we turned to some other block. Yeah, I know I should but… I looked at the past house and back at Anaya.

“Yeah.” I said as Anaya slowed down. I looked up and saw Emily’s house. It was kind of big too as Anaya house. Wow... so is there where she lives at? Anaya than turned into its driveway. I turned to see the big tree that was in the front of the house and suddenly noticed that someone was looking out the front window. Wow… so this is where she lives.

I turned to Anaya who was smiling at me. “Kay so I’ll see you later than Anaya.” I said as I took off my seatbelt and opened the door. I turned to Anaya again, she was just smiling. I smiled back at her while closing the door. I wonder what Anaya will do while I’m not in the house or anything. I turned toward the house while Anaya backed off the driveway.

I think it was Emily’s mom that was standing while the half opened door. I sighed and started to walk to the door. I really hope Emily’s mom not as crazy as I think she might be. As I walked up the pouch, she finally opened the door wide opened. “Hello there. You must be Maria, am I right?” She said all cheery. Yeah….annoying much.

“Yeah I am.” I replied while I stepped in. A sudden uh strong smell came to me. Oh wow, what is that? I looked around and saw some candles and some potpourri. What the hell? I suddenly saw Emily walking towards me.

“Hey Maria… uh yeah what do you think of my house? And don’t mind my mom, we aren’t staying here anyway. We are going to Shawn’s house if you don’t mind but we have to walk.” Emily said as she walked past her mom and to the door. “Come on.” I walked past her mom too and outside with her. “Bye mom! I’ll see you later okay?”

I continued walking away from the house and stopped at their mailbox. I wonder if I’ll see mom before I leave. I turned towards Emily who was walking towards me. “Why does your mom has candles and stuff all over the place?” I asked as she walked down the sidewalk. I followed of course. That stuff is way too strong.

“Actually I don’t know mom has always been like that I guess. But that’s okay; my room smells better and doesn’t have any candles or anything.” Emily answered as we turned a corner. Oh… kay. As we walk, Emily turns to me and says, “So I guess you can show those bruises to people now.” Oh yeah. I looked at my arm again and lowered it down.

“Yeah Anaya saw them already so. And it had to be found out sooner or later.” I said as we stopped at the end of a street. “Are we going to have to cross the street?” I asked Emily as I turned toward her. She nodded and looked both sides which had a lot of cars passing by. Great, let’s hope we don’t get hit.

“True, they were kind of noticeable. Oh, let’s go.” Emily said as she walked on the street and quickly walked to the other side. I followed. “You don’t mind walking do you Maria?” Emily asked as we made it to the other side. “I know you must be feeling really tired since you just got out of the hospital and stuff.” Oh... I forgot Emily gave me some flowers.

“Don’t worry I’m okay with it. And thanks for the flowers.” I said as we continued to walk on the sidewalk. “So why are we going to Shawn’s place? Just because or something?” I asked Emily as we turned to other block. We were close because I could see the school. Oh yeah, forgot… Shawn lives close to the school too. We turned other corner and were walking through a neighborhood.

Emily turned to me and smiled, “Just because I guess. I mean you don’t want to see Shawn or something?” I laughed at bit. Oh yeah, Shawn’s little note saying he wants to tell me something, wonder what it is? “If you don’t want to see Shawn than it’s too late now cause we are almost there.” Oh wow, Emily sure change or something… thought she was scared of me or something.

I smiled back at her and shook my head no. “Nah just wondering. I’m sure Shawn wants to see me too.” Emily smiled and nodded. I guess I’m not the only one that changed. I looked at the trees we were pasting and back at Emily. But I’m sure that nothing will change once I’m gone.

Another chapter, I have to get caught up with the pages I didn't post on.
Chapter Twenty- Eight: Just do it
“Oh, we are almost there and Shawn’s parents are working so we have the house all to ourselves.” Emily said as she smiled at me. I looked at the houses. Oh wow, no parents. I wonder what Emily and Shawn do while they are out. I grinned. Oops, not supposed to think of them like that. “What’s so funny Maria?” Emily asked, I guess she noticed me almost laughing.

“I was just wondering what you and Shawn do while his parents are out.” I replied as I grinned even wider. Emily me this weird look and than smiled. Oh, now I’m really wondering what they do now. “So tell me Emily, what do you guys do alone?” I asked almost laughing.

“Not what you are thinking Maria. We just hang, you know watch a movie, play outside, cook maybe.” Emily said as she was looking away. Oh wow, yeah that is what she says. I grinned and laughed. Yeah course Emily is a good student. “Gosh, Maria… how could you think that me and Shawn are… doing that.”

“It’s not that hard you know. He’s a guy, you’re a girl... and alone. But yeah changed my mind now….you two are too good for that. And the right phrase for it is doing it.” I said as Emily turned to a house. Oh so this must be Shawn’s house. There was no trees in the yard, it looks plain but clean the grass was trimmed and everything.

Emily and I walked to the front door and rang the door bell. Shawn suddenly opened the door and smiled at us but kind of looked surprised. “Wow, I didn’t know that Maria was coming!” Heh, well now you do. Shawn smiled at me and opened the door wider. Emily walked in first and than me. “So are you hungry or thirsty or anything?”

“I’m not hungry, I already ate but I’ll get something to drink… some fruit punch or something.” I said as Shawn closed the door behind us. His house looked so clean, organized, and matching. The colors were either brown, dark red, or light gray color. “Wow, your house is better than Emily’s.”

They both laughed and Emily said, “Yeah that’s why I’m mostly here. So much better I agree.” Than Emily sat on the couch while I guess Shawn went to get some drinks or a drink for me. I sat down on the couch near her. “So Shawn, got any snacks or did your dad find them and ate them all?” She asked as she stood up and walked over to him.

“Yeah dad found them and ate them so uh I guess one of us better get some snacks.” Shawn said as he was pouring something in to some cups. Snacks? Oh yeah, they probably want some than or do this all the time. “Here this one is yours.” I heard Shawn go and than some footsteps and suddenly saw Shawn walking towards me with a cup too. “Here is yours.”

“Thanks. So what kind of snacks are you guys going to get?” I asked as I sipped some of it. Emily walked over and sat where she sat before and Shawn sat next to her drinking some stuff too. I feel so like a third wheel here. There was a big TV in front of us but no one would turn it on. I guess they don’t want to or like to watch something.

“We always get cookies and chips.” Emily said as she placed on her drink. Sounds good. “Maybe I should go and get them while you can stay here and hang with Shawn. It wouldn’t take long.” Emily added as she looked over at Shawn. Oh great, being here with Shawn alone in his house. Guys and their hormones. I grinned and sipped more of my drink.

“Are you sure, we can walk… you must be tired Maria.” Shawn said as he turned over to me. I shrugged and continued to drink my drink. He turned over to Emily. “If you say so than but be careful than.” Shawn said as Emily got up. She smiled at me and turned around and started to walk out the door. Oh wow, what is Emily thinking? “I’ll be back in a few.”

Emily smiled back at us and walked out the door shutting it behind her. Oh great. I turned over to Shawn who was just sitting there drinking his drink. “Thanks for the flowers by the… way.” Crap, I shouldn’t have said that. I placed my empty cup down and sat back down.

“Yeah, when Emily was going to buy you some so I just came along too.” Shawn replied as he put his drink down. “Oh let me get you some more punch.” He said as he got my cup and walked back in the kitchen. I rolled my eyes. This is like some bad party or dance or something.

Might as well get it over with. “So… what did you want to tell me?” I asked as I heard him pour more stuff in my cup. I have to tell him I’m moving anyway so might as well spill now or never. I could hear Shawn walking back and sure enough he comes in the room with my cup in hand. He placed it back on the table and sat down on the couch near me.

“I… I... really like Emily but...” Shawn said nervously as he fiddled with his fingers. Oh, it was about Emily, should’ve known. I nodded and picked up my drink and sipped some. “I’m not sure if she really likes me though.” Shawn finished as he slowly looked up at me. Heh, that’s it? Geez, so worked up about nothing. “Do you think she likes me?”

I stopped drinking and placed my drink down. “Well….don‘t ask me. You should tell her yourself. Take a chance, if you don’t than you never know and would be stuck wondering what if.” I said as I looked at the couch and smiled. I’m sure Emily would like a guy in her life.

“But what if she doesn’t and than it ruins our friendship?” Shawn asked as he stood up and starting to pace around. So over thinking this. I stood up and walked to him and hit his back. “Ow, what was that for?” Shawn asked as he laughed it off. I rolled my eyes. Guys and liking girls that they are unsure of.

“Calm down, just ask her to go with you for pizza or something. Make your date seem like just some other thing you guys do. Don’t rush into anything just yet like making out or anything.” I said as I walked back to my seat. “Just stop thinking and just take a chance.” I added as I got my drink and sipped some of it more. Yeah I think that’s all I need to say.

“Yeah, you’re right. Just take a chance.” Shawn said as he sat back down. He turned over to me and added. “You know what, Maria? I’m really glad I met you.” What, wow. I smiled. Even after being a b***h to you. Shawn smiled at me and we quickly heard someone ring the door bell.

“Oh, I think Emily’s back... you better get that.” I said as Shawn nodded and walked to the door. Still need to tell them that I’m moving. I watched at Shawn opened the door and saw Emily standing there with a big bag. Wow, how much snacks do we need? Shawn got the bags, put it on the floor, closed the door, and got Emily closer to him. Oh god… he’s not doing it now in front of me, is he? Yeah… I guess he is. Great.

End Chapters.
Nice chapters! 3nodding I didn't really see many mistakes, either. Only a few minor ones. I'm wondering what Emily will say... mrgreen

Happeh Turkey Day!!
~~ Kitteh ~~
Aww That Is Sweet That He Likes Emily

(And This is OhYesBby but it got hacked..)
I Wonder If He Is Going To Ask Her In Front Of Maria

Good Job!

Happeh Turkey Day
~Bby / Sakura~

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
get it on, Shawn! woot! mrgreen

Interesting Explorer

Wow, two chapters this time. Thank you for your hard work. I can't wait to see their reactions when Maria tells them. I can't wait for Ryan, her dad (don't know his name), Ben, and the mom. I saw some grammar mistakes but it isn't that bad. You know, even though Maria doesn't have experience in the love department, she sure gives some good advice. I think she got smarter too.

Edit: Oh yes, Happy Thanksgiving!
i really do love the story whee .
good job chi 3nodding
and thanks for pming me about this. really do appreciate it biggrin

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Oh yes. This is so good! I enjoy every minute of reading it. biggrin Keep up the good work! ^^
love the new chapters!!
i gotta tell you, 2 chapters together is much easier reading than 2 separate ones. i was glad that it wasn't shawn who liked maria because nothing was really going on with emily until this so it brought the attention back. please write because you are a great writer.
Hehe, thank you xxKitteh_Benningtonxx for reading and commenting them. Oh wow.. really? That's awesome. Yeah I'm probably going to post more soon as this thread goes to the next page. Oh thank you, I hoped your Thankgiving was good too.

Lol yeah, I was kind of foreshadowing this with Emily and Shawn, did anyone noticed lol? Oh okay, that's too bad if you need anything just ask. Yeah you guys will see once I post more. Oh thank you hope your Thanksgiving was good. Thanks for reading and commenting iSakurabear.

Lol, thanks Ardell for reading and commenting.

Yep, I have to caught up with the pages I didn't get to post on so.. yeah it was no problem. Yeah I know... I can't wait to post them to you guys. It's going to be interesting how it will turn out. Oh not too bad? Good. Yeah thanks for noticing that too... I was hoping someone would point that out. Yeah it seems she did. Oh and thank you hope your Thanksgiving was good. Thanks NamiStar.

Oh thank you Jhay for reading and comment. Oh and no problem... happy to. And hope your Thanksgiving was good too.

Lol thank you .~Cloud.Symphony~. for reading and commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Hehe, thanks green_moment for reading and commenting.

Lol yeah it is, more fun everyone too. Yeah thank you for noticing and pointing that out. I wanted some spotlight on Emily even through she already is in someone's spotlight but since we are reading from Maria's point of view we don't see it. Thank you clawsgirl for reading and commenting.
Great chapters. Can't wait to read the next one.
Forgetting all the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well
I can't be who you are

Wow, I'm late this time. o_o Sorry 'bout that.

I hope Maria can still have some contact with them when she moves.... It would be a shame to lose people like Bear, Shawn and Emily, not to mention Anaya.

Good so far.

Pretending someone else can come and save me from myself
I can't be who you are

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out