Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hullo~

I'm somewhat new to FanFiction and am wondering if any of you can constructively review my stories. I'm sort of tired of all the "omg update!", and "I luve this storryyyy" reviews and I am looking for someone who can actually give me feedback...

Fatalism-x-Nihilism's Profile

The two fics that I sort of want the most feedback on are...

Accursed Chains
This is basically a story about Ulquiorra (bleach) as Harry Potter... It's a crossover.
The Souls Burnt Black
This fic is about Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood; and yeah... It's set after the series... /shrugs

Timid Fairy

Here is my Fanfic profile.
I have a few stories written, and alot of my friends say I'm really good...I don't know, tell me what you think heart

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I write on FanFiction when I feel like it (which isn't a lot biggrin ). I mean, I mostly go on there to read other people's stuff (some have really imaginative minds smile ) but I post once in a while, but never get to finish them.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~CrystalBookworm

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Hello there ;D
I write on FanFiction.net!
Usually go on reading or to post my own stories.
I haven't really gotten to the reviewing people stage yet, but i'm working on that(:
I write mostly Jimmy Neutron, but eh, who cares.
xXsongsmmrsXx's profile

Check it out? I'd appreciate any reviews I could get.
Can someone help me? I am in a filtered library that will not let me on to FF.N bu tI found a way around it but I need the swiches ( the numbers bewteen the //) positions in the addresses to move pass the defalt settings on the first page.

http://www.fanfiction.net/Harry_Potter_and_Naruto_Crossovers/224/1402/10/0/1/1/0/0/0/0/0/0/1/

Each number does something diffent in the best order I remeber : sort by ether update date or upload date, picks the Genre of the story, the rating, language, word count.

I need the order of what is each swich does so I can fine tune my FF.N time inside the filter.

Quote me when you find the english, 10K words+ , All Ratings numbers and placement in side the address so I will not go 2 more months without fanfiction.net.

I used to be on FF.N 8 to 10 hours a day..... a good story is the worst thing to let go to waste.

Edit: I found a diffident way to get what I wanted. Thank you for the help.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1548568/

I'm called Genocide Never Again and I mainly write Prince Of Tennis stuff though I have a couple for Beyblade and Naruto and I've been considering doing some stuff for One Fine Day though no promises on that one.
I might as well link to myself again. Night Fox15. I write Naruto yaoi pairings, but will probably go into other fandoms soon, such as Saiyuki (kinda obscure, but one of my favourite manga) or Harry Potter.

I have written one M-rated one-shot and a longer T-rated fic (which is in-progress), both with different pairings. I also have a few stories that will be coming soon. Reviews are always more than welcome.

Hilarious Gaian

4,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
NiteShadowFox
I might as well link to myself again. Night Fox15. I write Naruto yaoi pairings, but will probably go into other fandoms soon, such as Saiyuki (kinda obscure, but one of my favourite manga) or Harry Potter.

I have written one M-rated one-shot and a longer T-rated fic (which is in-progress), both with different pairings. I also have a few stories that will be coming soon. Reviews are always more than welcome.

Still in progress, I'm afraid, Nitefox.
The link on LJ does not lead to a story but to a set of books by the author(on Amazon no less razz ) you said you write like for that particular update, and.. although I have betaed your two updates.. it may take a little time to send them back to you. They will return to you soon enough though, Nitefox, so please do not worry.

redface I just have to figure out how to 'zip file' them.

Matsuo: -_- Not very reassuring, Jostanos-sama. *blinks* You..you sent them off?

me: Hai. ^_^ The updates are off to Nitefox even as we speak, Matsuo.

Matsuo: YAY! ^_^

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
my link

my link for my fan fics. I do mostly ranma 1/2 x overs. I'm kind of lazy for updating. have a bunch of fics posted and most likely more not posted. It takes forever to edit so i only post every once in awhile. I write when the mood hits. I figured there be a bunch of people that write on here just figured i'd post here since i was bored. Also if you read keep in mind a lot of what i post is usual a rough draft. I guess some like my stuff.

3,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
I plan on doing a crossover of the Labyrinth (with David Bowie) and Batman (1989). Anything (as long as it doesn't violate the rules) would be appreciated. On fanfiction.net, my name is Red Gold. <http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2885648/Red_Gold>

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

My ff.n penname is RenkonNairu.

At the moment I'm most active in the Young Justice fandom, but I have written stories Fatal Fury, King of Fighters, Voltron/Golion, Princess Tutu and others. And of course, I read way more than I write!

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I really like Fatal fury too bad they only got three movies in the us and king of fighters is cool too. Don't remember Voltron too much. Debating on doing adding few more ranma 1/2 x to my ever growing list of crossovers. i'm going to do a ranma x tenchi muyo probably in the future.... still dislike that i can't find a cheap price for each of the series minus the ryoki season and gxp which i bought. agh i'm plague by cross over i want to do guess they will have to wait till i get at least four or five chapter for some of my fics.my fics

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
magus_dark_sorcerer
I really like Fatal fury too bad they only got three movies in the us and king of fighters is cool too.

Don't forget about that godawful live-action King of Fighters movie. We got that too.

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I know it is pretty bad. Then again there quite a few bad type movies like that we got.

Liberal Dabbler

Here's my profile. I have only posted two stories, one Maximum Ride, one Young Justice, and both are only on their first chapter. No OCs, nothing weird, just fanfictions. I've only received five reviews total, one for the Maximum Ride, and four for the Young Justice fic.

I hate asking people to read and review my stories, but reviews are my motivation, and all of you know that they are hard to get in a popular fandom. If I don't have them, I can't write. So, be my best friend, go read them wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff