Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm at fanfiction.net too,but I'm a little ashamed because I haven't done anything in ages.I go by Anime Princess Sarah.
Alright, well, here is my Fanfiction.net link.

Thus far, I have only written one story, and it isn't finished. It is a Sonic the Hedgehog one based on Shadow. ...And, vampires. I'd love to get some reviews!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~lyndarsia
*waves* Hello.

I write at FF.net, here's my url: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/196479/

I mostly write Xenosaga fics.
Silent Sky

xd So, don't apologize! Yell at me for being prejudiced and intolerant, or something of that sort. ...Though, if I'm not mistaken, don't you have to be 13 to join FFnet?? neutral

Bid deal. =o confused Nobody pays attention to that rule although it applies to many sites. I myself am 11 years old and I'm working to be the best fanfiction.net writer I possibly can. biggrin
I write mostly Inuyasha fics and I have one Inuyasha crossover with Yu Yu Hakusho. My user name is Spiritraven. I have three more stories I'm working on that I haven't put up yet.
Whatever, if someone wants to see m ff.net accoun here it is: www.fanfiction.net/~gedca All Escaflowne stuff there now, but I will put some different stuff there later.
I'm on FFN too, although I must admit I haven't written or posted anything in years. I've recently just started writing again, but I've learned my lesson-I will try to be close to closing the story before I post it, that way I won't be under pressure or forget to post. sweatdrop I wrote for Sailor Moon and Inuyasha. Cliche, I know, but my knowledge of anime had been limited at the time. I do plan to branch out into HP and Gundam Wing A/C. Still browsing over animes that are suitable to my personality and writing style. Most of my stories are and will be OOC and OOP, with, perhaps, the exception of the HP stories (what can I say, Hogwarts sets the mood!).

I used to serve as a beta reader, so if anyone wants me to go over their stories for spelling or grammatical errors, I'd be more than happy to do so! whee I'm nice, I swear. Just don't ask me if I think the plot needs anything- for some odd reason, it makes me uncomfortable. stare sweatdrop

Anyway, username is moonlightsiren if anyone's interested.
I do InuYasha only nowadays. my name is KashaTheInuFreak2.. read my stories
I'm on FFnet but I havent updated my stories in a while cuz my parents put the internet password on and I can't get on at home. My user Name is Rosfighter.
Hey, my name is Rizu Komesu, yes that is my ff.net signature. Go Here if you want to go look at my profile, the link to my current work in progress is in my signature. sweatdrop I also think the site is kind of strict, and if you look at the petition on my ff.net main site, you'll see what I mean. I'm updating on a regular basis and I give all gaians permission to kick me if I haven't updated in over a week.

**EDIT**

Also, I'm sorry if the link doesn't work, you'll have to copy-paste http://www.fanfiction.net/u/316310/ into an internet window in order to reach it. sweatdrop
Haruno-chan
Hey, anyone here have anything at fanfiction.net? I do, I'm Alden-san (www.fanfiction.net/~aldensan). I write mostly Naruto fanfics, a lot of oneshots. I've been writing fanfics for almost a year now...

Anyone else?

Moderator Edit:

Forgive me for stealing your post. xd But in the future, all discussion about fanfiction.net must be made in this sticky. Thank you for your time.

Malee

Yeah. I have a story on Fanfiction.net
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1991789/1/
If anyone's interested, I go under Galadriel Caskett in fanfiction.net. XD Mostly do Matantei Loki Ragnarok, and I have a Jubei-chan and Madlax fic up as well.
I'm on ff.net! Been on for 8 months and my username is MistressofHeaven. You are free to look me up obviously, since I gave you a link. Notice the not-so-subtle hinting. lol I write mostly Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist, but as you will see on the page, I'm branching out a bit.

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
MistressofHeaven
I'm on ff.net! Been on for 8 months and my username is MistressofHeaven. You are free to look me up obviously, since I gave you a link. Notice the not-so-subtle hinting. lol I write mostly Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist, but as you will see on the page, I'm branching out a bit.

Here is me. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/122689/ I and Jade Rotaski Queen ogf the damned I do a lot of Yaoi stuff like Tekken and Final fantasy but recently ive done the first of Jaden/Zane fics for Yu Gi Oh! GX try them out if your interested ^_^
Hey, does anybody on here know Wolfkcing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff