Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im midnight-shadows-69. I'm in the middle of writing my first Naruto fic. I used to write Inuyasha fics like a year ago but they got no reviews, and were really lame, so when I recently came back to fanfiction.net, I deleted them. I'm a better writer now so people actually read my fics....
Nazlikiri
Hey, I have an interesting question for you guys. First, you have to know a little bit about The Sims 2. In Sims 2 you create people and live our their lives, get them jobs, have them get married and what not. It's a lot of micromanagement but it's really fun. The game comes with three pre-made towns with pre-made families in them, but you can make your own towns and families if you want to.

Here is my question: If you create a new town in The Sims 2, and fill it with characters of your own design and then write stories about them, is that still considered Fanfiction or is that original fiction inspired by a game?

Discuss.

*Nazlikiri

I love the Sims!
Anyway.. I think it would be an original story since you're using original characters, original setting, etc.
im on fanfiction.net as well...
i only have one story atm and its dawsons creek although im working on a charmed one, another DC one and im going to try a HP one..
any way if you want to read my one and only fic, the link is in my siggy.
Ya I go and write on FF.net all the time I am "Zoderella" on it. I write mostly Inuyasha ones though... I have others but their not posted.. yet of course..
about the sims 2 thing - i think it would be original fiction...because...er...the characters are your own, and so is the setting! yeah!thats it! 3nodding
Mine's www.fanfiction.net/~chibifiedkitsunes
and I mostly write Naruto fanfiction...

Do give it a try~! 4laugh
Ehh, Check out my works if you so wish to.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/853273/
Currently, all I have up is a Naruto fic, and a HP/DBZ Crossover that just makes fun of itself.

I'll be adding more work once I get more ideas.

Also, please leave review :<.
Well, I like to write and I started my first fan fiction about a month ago. It's a yugioh fic. Me and a friend just got the idea,we wrote the story together. Check it out if you like.

Crazyinugirl2
http://www.fanfiction.net/~starfishychan <---------Link to my ff.net homepage. I dabble in Harry Potter at the moment, mostly Fred n' George stuff. One of my fics up there is actually a roleplay done with someone else on this site.

I originally only made an ff.net account so that I could keep all the fics I liked to read on there in order, but I'm starting to (slowly) upload some new works.
www.fanfiction.net/~gwion <-- my fanfiction. I also have fictionpress --> www.fictionpress.com/~gwion

^^ I write all kinds of fanfiction... I'm writing a lot of plot outlines right now for Inuyasha/Pokemon crossover, Harry Potter, some fairy tales, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I also have a Weekenders fic somewhere. whee
shini_no_megami on ffn.net. i currently have two naruto fics up (well, to be honest, i have three others up, but they aren't worth s**t). i plan on explanding into other animes once i catch some decent inspiration *takes out net and stalks ffn muses*
I have a fanfiction account too, I write Star Wars, Charmed, Harry Potter, and Final Fantasy fics. They're really like the random and funny type, well the Final Fantasy and Charmed ones are. 3nodding I usually write just for my own personal entertainment as random ideas pop into my head....haha

My Fanfiction <------ Link to my Fanfiction!
I love fanfiction.net! I mostly write Beyblade stories, but one Yugioh story.
My nickname on the site is Death Angel's Shadow.
I'm on there.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/274543/

I have a lot of different stories. I love that site
I used to love writing fanfiction for that site, though I'm not exactly active anymore. Mostly Final Fantasy 9. I'm known as Luki Dimension there:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/238073/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces