Hiei 0.30721393034826 30.7% [ 247 ]
Kurama 0.44402985074627 44.4% [ 357 ]
Yusuke 0.15671641791045 15.7% [ 126 ]
Kuwabara 0.092039800995025 9.2% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 301 302 303 > >> >>> »|

Rin-lonely_child
Ku-chan
So, does anyone care if i post a pic of Hiei and Kurama? They're not kissing or anything. I just found it and it looks freakin' awsome~! whee heart

As long as it's Gaia appropriate, sure, go ahead.

Obsessed? Lol, wow. I've been debating doing a fic with a Hiei x Kurama pairing...so far I've kept it strictly by-the-show.

As for Kuwabara...that's sort of what I thought too, but when I thought they had killed him off I couldn't help but think how the show would be so incomplete without him. Who else are we going to watch Yusuke beat to a bloody pulp, or swoon over Yukina and make Hiei give him that look like he just wants him to die?

rofl

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ku-chan
Rin-lonely_child

As long as it's Gaia appropriate, sure, go ahead.

Obsessed? Lol, wow. I've been debating doing a fic with a Hiei x Kurama pairing...so far I've kept it strictly by-the-show.

As for Kuwabara...that's sort of what I thought too, but when I thought they had killed him off I couldn't help but think how the show would be so incomplete without him. Who else are we going to watch Yusuke beat to a bloody pulp, or swoon over Yukina and make Hiei give him that look like he just wants him to die?

I know what you mean, but comic-relief can only go so far before you want to jump into the TV and strangle the moron yourself...
stare <<::REALLY wanted to do that::

True, very true, and I'll admit there were more than several occasions where he seemed to ruin the show. (Baka moments) But all in all he has his part. I'm not saying I'm fond of him, at all, but he had his purpose in the show.

See, the only thing about that picture I did not like: Why do they always have to mess with the colors?? crying I like Kurama's hair...
But if the colors were always the same in every pic, it would get boring.
Besides, the quality of the work is most important. And I would hack off my arm to be able to draw that well.
Hey I just read the first chapter ^___^ I love it already. Yu Yu Hakusho is awesome. I kinda wish you would've mentioned 'why' Yusuke was so concerned during the first chapter that second morning. It sounded kind of random and I doubt it was. Was Kurama's face pale? Was he walking slower than usual? Red eyes? Slacking arms? Or did Yusuke sense something wrong with Kurama's energy? I understand that you were probably trying to hold on to the mystery, but the reader already knows there's gonna be something wrong with Kurama from reading the summary, so you might as well give a few little hints. ^__^ It also teases the reader some more xD

heart Ry
Awww...I like Kuwabara. xD
XvDisenchantedvX

XvDisenchantedvX

To each his own, I guess... But y'all know where I stand. 3nodding
Ku-chan
XvDisenchantedvX

To each his own, I guess... But y'all know where I stand. 3nodding

Heheh, yeah. He's ugly as hell and always has snot bubbles trailing from his nose...but it just wouldn't be Yu Yu Hakusho without him. Plus, I love having crazy s**t happen to him when I write fanfictions....
oh, jam it in your jello. heh heh
trakana the priestess
oh, jam it in your jello. heh heh

Huh? neutral
How's the next chapter coming?

I don't wanna rush you. I know what it's like to have people be posting:

Next chapter!!! NOWZ!!!!

stare ....so, yeah. Take your time.
Ku-chan

Next chapter!!! NOWZ!!!!

I'm guilty of that crying I'm SORRY KU-CHAN!!! BUT I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE!!!! rofl You rock. So does the writer of this fanfiction. I can't say I've gotten to know her / him yet, though. *adds to to-do list* 3nodding But yes, take your time.
XvDisenchantedvX
Ku-chan

Next chapter!!! NOWZ!!!!

I'm guilty of that crying I'm SORRY KU-CHAN!!! BUT I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE!!!! rofl You rock. So does the writer of this fanfiction. I can't say I've gotten to know her / him yet, though. *adds to to-do list* 3nodding But yes, take your time.

WOO HOO!
XvDisenchantedvX
Ku-chan

Next chapter!!! NOWZ!!!!

No biggie, Ry. Thanks. blaugh I'm obsessed with your story too.
And sometimes, the readers nagging us is just what it takes to get moving. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff