Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's your favorite Reikai Tentai?

Hiei 0.30721393034826 30.7% [ 247 ]
Kurama 0.44402985074627 44.4% [ 357 ]
Yusuke 0.15671641791045 15.7% [ 126 ]
Kuwabara 0.092039800995025 9.2% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

Wouldn't you say enjoying your job a little (you still are helping them relaxing) and getting some money is better than not having any job and having no money?
MidnightRising
Wouldn't you say enjoying your job a little (you still are helping them relaxing) and getting some money is better than not having any job and having no money?

Yeah. It is better. But I don't like giving chair massages. That's my point. xd

Familiar Noob

3,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Yay!! Our first bump in years!!! heart
Well it doesn't necessarily have to be a chair. Could be a table... or a bed, but that probably isn't in your line of work, right?

And Miyu, you are correct. Speaking of "years", do you realize that we have been talking and bickering for almost 5 years? It'll be 5 years to the day on June 8th. We should celebrate!
MidnightRising
Well it doesn't necessarily have to be a chair. Could be a table... or a bed, but that probably isn't in your line of work, right?

And Miyu, you are correct. Speaking of "years", do you realize that we have been talking and bickering for almost 5 years? It'll be 5 years to the day on June 8th. We should celebrate!

Nope, not at all. Just the table. 3nodding

Wow, really?? That's so exciting! We should do something.
I guess we do have different morals, huh?

Well I'm up for any suggestions. You have a little less than 2 months to decide!
MidnightRising
I guess we do have different morals, huh?

Well I'm up for any suggestions. You have a little less than 2 months to decide!

Sweeet~. 3nodding
We're different morally, huh?
Wouldn't you say so?
MidnightRising
Wouldn't you say so?

I wouldn't know, we never talked about it in a long conversation. We talked about some things, but as far morals go, I don't think we have. confused
Still, it's an educated guess. I doubt you're as coldly utilitarian as I am.
MidnightRising
Still, it's an educated guess. I doubt you're as coldly utilitarian as I am.

True.
See? And that's only one facet of morality. I doubt many of said facets would be equal between the two of us.

Anything new with your life now?
MidnightRising
See? And that's only one facet of morality. I doubt many of said facets would be equal between the two of us.

Anything new with your life now?

Not really. Same as always. How about you?
I'm sad to say quite the same. Should be taking krav maga this summer, that'll be definitely interesting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff