Yusuke 0.15671641791045 15.7% [ 126 ]
Kuwabara 0.092039800995025 9.2% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
mrgreen Anyone wanna help?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sue me. razz I was bored. Miyu-chan!! Wanna help? ^^
yeah Anya, in real life im not that mean, but i do have a weird sense of humor sweatdrop xp
Of course, Anoria. Of course...
Moon_Flower--Chikita_Yuki
mrgreen Anyone wanna help?

Sue me. razz I was bored. Miyu-chan!! Wanna help? ^^

Of course!! Clicking away!!!! heart

Romantic Seeker

12,550 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
MidnightRising
You should take that saying and apply it to your own life, you know. Not to mention, if that's true about everyone... then there are far more logs in this world than specks.

And of course I have a twisted view of things. You, too, have a twisted view-- just twisted the other way. And you've yet you tell me how you think your lives would be if I hadn't posted here.

I know how MY life would be.... I don't presume for anyone else.

@ Anoria Could have fooled me. I don't change who I am just because I'm a character. In fact, my characters are almost just like I am, except that they often can do more in dishing out justice then I could ever hope to.
Oh for God's sake! Do I need to be completely specific with you, Anya! Will you tell me how YOUR life would be if I didn't show up!
MidnightRising
Oh for God's sake! Do I need to be completely specific with you, Anya! Will you tell me how YOUR life would be if I didn't show up!

Less complicated. -_-
yeah.... im just i shy wossie in real life! sweatdrop >.<

Romantic Seeker

12,550 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner
MidnightRising

Less complicated. -_-

You said it Miyu.
Well, I'm glad I'm doing my job, then.

Romantic Seeker

12,550 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MidnightRising

a horrible job.

Dragon Walking

*click to help hatch/grow* (no feeding necessary! just visit!)

Help my hatchlings! - Time: 5 days

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the eggs! - 3 days or less!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the hatchlings! - 3 days or less!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friend's dragons: http://dragcave.net/user/masteruni84

Thanks for clicking! ^_^
Anya_Eliza
MidnightRising

a horrible job.

Dragon Walking

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for clicking! ^_^

CLICKING!!!!!! heart
Anya_Eliza
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner
MidnightRising

Less complicated. -_-

You said it Miyu.

Yayz. whee

Romantic Seeker

12,550 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner
Anya_Eliza
MidnightRising

a horrible job.

Dragon Walking

Thanks for clicking! ^_^

CLICKING!!!!!! heart

Appreciate it! ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items