Needs Work 0.19384615384615 19.4% [ 63 ]
Bad 0.070769230769231 7.1% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 325 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Tintani
Green Tea Chi
Tintani

And sorry for the late response also. >,<

It's ok. I thought of another thing. A previous poster was chiding you (or it seemed that way to me) for making the male lead push the responsibility off onto his pal. Her emotional reaction is right, ie, people should be responsible for their own misdeeds -- but it's obvious that this is how the character feels, not the author making a judgement call. And because he has this weakness, there's room for growth later on. It's good.

Out of curiosity, was the Disney College interview for training to work at Disneyland, or for training on being an animator?

Thank you again for the comment. mrgreen

Yeah to just work at Disney (Disney college program) for like a semester. I wanted to just work there to go to a new place and what better place than Disneyworld lol. Just to see new things, people, and places. I'm gonna try again probably next year though.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

It's good, and so far you have a good series of events.
The characters are not rounded though. you are presenting only one side of them, and not the other. It's very stereotypical. which can be a good thing, if your characters aren't flat.
the sentences don't always flow right, and are choppy.
other then that, it's an enjoyable read, and I'm excited to find out more about the two.
I like how the Brother is Taylor, because tha tis also my name...

Lonely Phantom

I really really like this story!!!!! heart
Please pm me when the 3rd chapter comes out!! > u <
This story sounds like something out of a novel!! 3nodding
Keep on writing!! emotion_yatta
iiKinky_Tots
It's good, and so far you have a good series of events.
The characters are not rounded though. you are presenting only one side of them, and not the other. It's very stereotypical. which can be a good thing, if your characters aren't flat.
the sentences don't always flow right, and are choppy.
other then that, it's an enjoyable read, and I'm excited to find out more about the two.
I like how the Brother is Taylor, because tha tis also my name...

Thank you! Yeah, I'm definitely gonna show more of the characters. I know, I'm working on sentence structures and trying to get off the habit of making short ended ones. Yay, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. I like the name Taylor, you have a pretty name. 3nodding
Hitokiwa
I really really like this story!!!!! heart
Please pm me when the 3rd chapter comes out!! > u <
This story sounds like something out of a novel!! 3nodding
Keep on writing!! emotion_yatta

Yay thank you! I definitely will PM you when I update my story. And thank youu, that's the best comment I have got in a while. I'm glad it sounds like something from a novel to you. whee And I will keep writing. >:]

Gem

Just finished chapter one and so good so far.

Team Spook

18,675 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Solarpowered 250
I love it and want more! *subscribed*

Playful Guildswoman

Green Tea Chi

Oh, goody, another story - and a story list! I liked, polled, subscribed, and am saving it for later - I have annual housing inspection on Thursday, and reading this will be my reward! ^^
Mallori_Cantare

Thank you! Have you read chapter two yet that is on page 3?
Sugar Daddys Girl
I love it and want more! *subscribed*

Yay, thank you! biggrin Also, would you like me to PM you when I update my story? I can if you would like. If no, that's completely okay too. ^^
jellykans
Green Tea Chi

Oh, goody, another story - and a story list! I liked, polled, subscribed, and am saving it for later - I have annual housing inspection on Thursday, and reading this will be my reward! ^^

Lol, yep yep! mrgreen Make sure to tell me what do you think of my story when you do read it. Thank you too btw. 3nodding heart

Gem

Green Tea Chi
Mallori_Cantare

Yeah I have and I love it. I like the different point of views and I watched you deviantart.
I can't wait till the next chapter. I'll also read your others.

Playful Guildswoman

Green Tea Chi
jellykans
Green Tea Chi

Lol, yep yep! mrgreen Make sure to tell me what do you think of my story when you do read it. Thank you too btw. 3nodding heart

Will. And - lovely siggy!
Mallori_Cantare
Green Tea Chi
Mallori_Cantare

Yeah I have and I love it. I like the different point of views and I watched you deviantart.
I can't wait till the next chapter. I'll also read your others.

Yay, I'm glad you liked it! biggrin Ohh awesome, you have a dA too, do you write or draw or? And another question is would you like me to PM you when I update my story? I can if you would like. Make sure to tell me what do you think of my other stories. whee
jellykans
Green Tea Chi
jellykans
Green Tea Chi

Will. And - lovely siggy!

Thankss, even though I can't take credit for it or credit it back to anyone because I found it on Facebook. xp xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff