Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Someone else came. Her awareness stretched, aura expanding, the crimson mists flowed from her feet, and through the beast fortress's walls. they travelled, the flow of crimson mists made its way towards the new comer that now trudged towards the componds. As the mists neared, her voice would echo, a simple question. Who was he? Why was he here? The mists swirled up, taking the shape of a young women.
DZombie
Yamada stepped towards the Dominion's hold. He was drawn by it's power and its energy. He had felt the surge from miles away and was called here due to the Blade assuming his power within this household.

He trudged towards the compound almost as if it was drawing him onwards.

Keep going...

The Celestial, who'd been meditating to center and learn the lengths and limits of his new gifts, was now privy to the arrival of this new comer. The adolescent would look up, his pale lifeless features, truly portrayed an ominous and evil looking figure cloaked in a crimson mist. The voice that came from his lips was cold, and calous, much beyond the years of his physical appearance, "state your name and intentions here."

The Blade could feel the Queen's gaze upon him, he however was none so sure as to whether it was a look of adoration, resentment... he really was not sure at all towards her sentiment. His physical appearance was that of her son, Lyger, though he indeed was not him, they were indeed very different, though fueled by the same ambition. Mentally he would speak to her, "you seem troubled my Queen, truly the return of our dominion to the glory and splendor He initially saught for us would be a pleasant and enjoyable notion..."

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
S.Lyger

The Celestial, who'd been meditating to center and learn the lengths and limits of his new gifts, was now privy to the arrival of this new comer. The adolescent would look up, his pale lifeless features, truly portrayed an ominous and evil looking figure cloaked in a crimson mist. The voice that came from his lips was cold, and calous, much beyond the years of his physical appearance, "state your name and intentions here."

The Blade could feel the Queen's gaze upon him, he however was none so sure as to whether it was a look of adoration, resentment... he really was not sure at all towards her sentiment. His physical appearance was that of her son, Lyger, though he indeed was not him, they were indeed very different, though fueled by the same ambition. Mentally he would speak to her, "you seem troubled my Queen, truly the return of our dominion to the glory and splendor He initially saught for us would be a pleasant and enjoyable notion..."

The crimson mists that flowed from her being faded, and she returned her attention back to the Blade. She took a small breath, then spoke softly. "Oh it is, I am just troubled, that I am not as connected to the Dominion as I used to be. Mind Blaze's death has taken its toll. Also the past between the King and I did not help matters..." She mumbled.
The Blade thought for a moment, he couldnt understand her detactment on a physical level, he'd assume that as he'd been given a Dominion focal artifact that she also had one. "Do you have no artifact that grants you a larger amount of influence within the Dominion than I. The mask of ruby i wear is my artifact, i assumed all of the higher ranks had them." Unsure of her past with the king, of which she spoke, "what of your history with the King troubles you so?"

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
"I just have a tear." she said, and yet didn't answer his seconed question. She still felt, that something was going on behind the scenes.
He stopped suddenly glancing around and breaking his trance. He finally locates the 'source' of the voice and acknowledges Celestial's presence.

"My name is Yamada, and I'm here to find out why I am here."

He paused a second, pondering his own thoughts before continuing again.

"Why did this place call me? I felt it tugging at my heart and soul, and my feet merely followed. Was it the energy this place gives off that awoke these feelings in my mind?"
Arretsu
"I just have a tear." she said, and yet didn't answer his seconed question. She still felt, that something was going on behind the scenes.

The Blade nodded, it seemed to him that she no long really had a desire to talk so he'd leave the subject alone. Pondering for a moment a rather uneasy pause would settle in to the throne room. Closing his eyes once more he'd tune out once more and on the physical and spread his conscious mind throughout the entire fortress. For a moment he'd pause within one of the room, watching as The Gambit was performing a similiar meditation to his team mate.
DZombie
He stopped suddenly glancing around and breaking his trance. He finally locates the 'source' of the voice and acknowledges Celestial's presence.

"My name is Yamada, and I'm here to find out why I am here."

He paused a second, pondering his own thoughts before continuing again.

"Why did this place call me? I felt it tugging at my heart and soul, and my feet merely followed. Was it the energy this place gives off that awoke these feelings in my mind?"

The Celestial nodded, "the Dominion gives you the power of the whole, the collective mind functions throughout all of us. We are given its strength from the thousands of souls that its composed of. Join us or you will be assimilated."
"Join you or be assimilated. I believe it was my original intent upon being called here to join you.

And so, I submit my will."

He removed his coat, letting it fall, and then removed the picks in his hands and set the Jian blade in it's sheath on the ground. He bowed before Celestial.

Maybe that wasn't who he was supposed to bow to, but this was just how Yamada perceived it.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra was now tuned in on what was happening outside. She licked her lips, and was eager to see how this will play out. Another joins the Dominion, this was exciting.
DZombie
"Join you or be assimilated. I believe it was my original intent upon being called here to join you.

And so, I submit my will."

He removed his coat, letting it fall, and then removed the picks in his hands and set the Jian blade in it's sheath on the ground. He bowed before Celestial.

Maybe that wasn't who he was supposed to bow to, but this was just how Yamada perceived it.

The Celestial would grin, a bit of his personal character coming out visibly, voluntary convert provided and air of pride within him. He would extend his hand once more as he'd done before and 5 tendrils of pure light would slink forth through the air with grace and elegance this time, rather than speed and agility. They would wrap about his waist, arms and legs and hold him up within the air just slightly off the ground. The Blade was already privy to the events of the outside and was more than gracious to extend the mists forward from the walls of the fortress itself and shroud the man completely in it. The energy and life force would be completely sapped from his human body and he would die almost immediately.

From there his body would be consumed by the mist, with his soul within, in sort of a coma or intensely deep sleep. The mists would carry him into the throne room and then his body would be shown once more. Dangling in mid-air as though a lifeless puppet, his soul would be exorcised from his physical body through the power of the collective mind. It would manifest visually as a small white light about the size of a marble dangling in the air just next to the body. The mists would encircle the white light and it would spread now becoming a silvery swirling essence within the mists itself. The mists would once again encircle the body and form a large cacoon, it would solidify and begin the conversion process....

"My child you have given your body and soul to the collective of the blazing mind. Your peaceful and tranquil death will allow us to give you a new found rebirth into power, elegance and glory. First i will rebuild your physical body within the mists and provide an undead sustenance. You are also provided with the limitless power of the collective mind."
Dauntless centuries characterized this being, this entity; the immortalization in the eyes of allies, and the sheer fear in the eyes of foes had let him play his role in reality with pleasure for eons, becoming what he was now, since the beginning of his creation.

Yet everyone could fall, even from the top. Insanity had crept in his mind since the loss of his beloved, and had since then denied him the state of mind that regaled him the stature of a Guardian Elite, giving him his realitial powers. Even then some things changes..years had passed. Centuries, millinia(sp?)

He had regathered his mind, and once again he had regained his neutral dispposition, swaying neither good nor evil, simply who he was, and that was all he was: Kakkiroth Avonej. A name fairly well known, he would guess. Who knew if people would still know him.

Long silver hair billowed lightly, energy pulsing from him in waves, seeming to be child's play, as if he was flexing long unused muscles. Yet the energy traversed space, and ripped time, allowing him to open a portal in the space time continuum to reappear within the confines of this establishment.

He had an interest, here..

Relatively close to the leader of this guild, Lyger; crimson eyes layed on him, and that lightly cocked smile toyed with imagination. Energetic patterns clashed within', neutral power died, seeming to meld onto his flesh, kinetically charged, and reeling with a surge of energy.

"Hmm..so why is it my attention was drawn here.." He spoke, his voice heard, yet so soft, so distant, was it spoken. What would happen.. He would attempt to find out, who knew?
He screamed and then fell silent. It did not hurt to die, no, actually it just became quiet. The orb of his soul brought from the body flashed white, but if the Mindblaze looked close enough IT could see a hint of orange within that creation. Untapped energy that Yamada had not even begun to access, either how, he was now one with the collective. When IT spoke to him he replied in kind, although it is not sure how he talked, being without the vocals to speak in a human form, but perhaps the soul could talk? Yamada would not know until now.

I accept this power and responsibility that comes along with it. I say again: I submit my former shell and my soul. Rebuild as you wish, I accept your judgment.
Kakkiroth Avonej
Dauntless centuries characterized this being, this entity; the immortalization in the eyes of allies, and the sheer fear in the eyes of foes had let him play his role in reality with pleasure for eons, becoming what he was now, since the beginning of his creation.

Yet everyone could fall, even from the top. Insanity had crept in his mind since the loss of his beloved, and had since then denied him the state of mind that regaled him the stature of a Guardian Elite, giving him his realitial powers. Even then some things changes..years had passed. Centuries, millinia(sp?)

He had regathered his mind, and once again he had regained his neutral dispposition, swaying neither good nor evil, simply who he was, and that was all he was: Kakkiroth Avonej. A name fairly well known, he would guess. Who knew if people would still know him.

Long silver hair billowed lightly, energy pulsing from him in waves, seeming to be child's play, as if he was flexing long unused muscles. Yet the energy traversed space, and ripped time, allowing him to open a portal in the space time continuum to reappear within the confines of this establishment.

He had an interest, here..

Relatively close to the leader of this guild, Lyger; crimson eyes layed on him, and that lightly cocked smile toyed with imagination. Energetic patterns clashed within', neutral power died, seeming to meld onto his flesh, kinetically charged, and reeling with a surge of energy.

"Hmm..so why is it my attention was drawn here.." He spoke, his voice heard, yet so soft, so distant, was it spoken. What would happen.. He would attempt to find out, who knew?

The Gambit would turn, rather surprised that the space he had was suddenly invaded by this unknown figure. The voice of the Blade would echo within his conscious almost immediately, "he will be a very formidable opponent, it will also be a testament to your own power."

This was all he spoke but the Gambit understood fully, looking at the man he was supposed to face. His vampiric figure seemed ominous yet still relatively young, though this attested nothing to his actual years. African american skin and features, tall and muscular to the fullest extent, and a melee master of sorts, among other talents. Meticulously groomed cornrows lined his cranium, and he did not emanate the mists freely as the rest usually did, combining it with his mental capabilities provide a much wider area of influence.

When he spoke his voice was emotionless, and almost completely inhuman in its tone, "Say when."

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra watched this with interest, looks like another voice would be added to the Dominion. This reminded her, what became of utopia. She turned slightly, looking for the exit. There was something she wanted to investigate. Something that stirred in her memories suddenly, a memory from when she was in two.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff