Welcome to Gaia! ::

Foolishness...

Seyisu, Jinkou Oni of Change, Left Hand of the Dominion and the Patternum Jinkou, reared forth from the walls of the Biofort, spilling out in the form of thousands of sickly, flesh-pink tendrils, rising far above the two combatants. Energy, both Celestial and Dead, would begin to dissipate with astonishing speed, the mists and whirling clouds of power drawn upwards, devoured eagerly by the reaching tendrils of the Morphose Father.
As the mists cleared, tendrils, tough, black chitin encasing them, would wreathe around either combatant in a soft, yet chiled embrace - the two fighting would find things much mroe difficult now, with energy constantly pouring away as the mass of skyborne tendrils grew ever greater.
Finally, the tendrils unwrapped themselves from the newcomer, a poor facimile of a face grew forth from the chitin, speaking before it was even fully formed...

"You will run, or you will become...ours..."

((Yeah - no trouble, Lyg, it would make sense that the Blade wouldn't know of Seyisu - he's an independant operative in the Dominion - no conversion ever occured to him. The Biofort would know him innately though, so it's all cool.))
A single man scaled the cliff slowly making his way towards the top. Wearing a winters coat, a shreaded t-shirt, and cargo pants with some hiking boots and wearing a pair of climbing spikes. He also carried on his back a Jian blade, and had a long string of pair beads wrapped around his right arm.

He rose from over the hill and was slammed with a mass of energy. He would've plummeted to his doom had he not been digging one of his spikes into the ground. He rose slowly his hood fell back revealing orange hair and a Japanese ancestry. He stood proudly bearing himself before the Mindblaze's Temple and two beings fighting.

"A test?"

He stood in awe, awaiting something, perhaps to see the victor of the fight? Maybe, or maybe just awaiting something else to break him of his trance.
.....Once more, it would seem, the two opposites would meet and both be kept at bay. Still rising from the ground at innumerable points about the area, continuous streams of Death energies would rise into the air. As the Heaven's Light turned back about upon itself, reversing its path, in order to encase the Apostle in the same manner that he had encased himself only moments earlier in his own energies, the sentient tendrils would recreate the encasement about the physical manifestation of the Apostle. Swirling about him in a sort of wheel-like procession, the Heaven's Light would be kept at bay and the intense heat not felt, even before the Apostle's own mind had the faintest of clues of exactly what potential harm the tendrils were reacting to.
.....'Son-uv-a-b***h...'
.....Still proceeding onwards, the tendrils would keep up that protective barrier, basically the only thing barring the incinerating heat and blinding light from the Apostle's form.
.....And then, quite from nowhere, extraneous tendrils not of the Apostle's creation wrapped about both fighters, and he felt his energies drained. Expecting to be sizzled to a crisp, he was met by both confusion and astonishment.
....."Hrm?"
.....About him, the air and atmosphere felt normal as ever. And rather comfortable. However, he could not move. But, neither could his opponent.
.....Then another voice.
....."Why should I become yours, when I belong to another?" He was becoming uncommonly curious about this whole 'collective' term.
.....[OoC]: "Oh dear. I just noticed E.M.P.'s post. Looks like I'll have to edit." Pouts.
[Ooc: 0.o my boredom forces me to ask if there is a Nitsu the Second? ]
.....[OoC]: "Perhaps there is. Perhaps there isn't. There could be. There could not be." Shrugs, and attempts to get himself un-lazied enough to edit that post of his.
The Celestial welcomed the tendril's freely, no sooner than they'd touched the mists would their grip loosen, as this almighty power would be completely absorbed from within on contact. However he'd slow this progression to a stand still as he'd note, this new being's words to the newcomer. He'd simply pause and wait arms folded, his adolescent features becoming yet again detached and emotionless.

The Blade observed these events precariously from within the fortress, he'd acknowledge this unknown ally afterwards, for now he'd only watch as the events unfolded.

[Long time no c swords... how you been?]
The fascimile grew clearer as it grinned - gleaming, grey eyes, its canine teeth slightly elongated, the incisors between the canines replaced with sharp, needle-points. It blinked, once, twice, and spoke.

"To further the living cause of your flesh - it is the purpose of a creature to survive, and you wish to survive, do you not? Simply, you will join us or die."

The heaving, intertwined cloud of black-chitined tendrils hovering above the plateau would certainly provide the appropriate background for such a statement - it was clear that the Dominion still easily possessed to power to crush something like the Apostle if it were to truly seek such a purpose...
....."I believe..." The Apostle hesitated, choosing his words carefully. "I believe that... I shall partake in neither."
.....And with that, his mouth split and loosed a maniacal sound of laughter. Then, his eyes dimming over and his body growing limp in the grasp of the tendrils, he fell to the ground.

.....Far away, upon the Plane of Death, where sat the shrouded visage of Thanatos, God of Death, a fleeting image made its way across the land toward its master. The removed soul of the Apostle, called back to this very point, stood, wavering, before the God.

"I SEE WE ARE IN NEED OF NEW TACTICS."
.....The wavering image, detached from one of its many physical bodies, only stood there until dismissed.

The Gambit Aspect would be the second of those newly completed under the Blade. Being undead and ascended prior to conversion the process was less complicated. The form he was givin was that of his true vampiric form, his skin was pale and seemingly lifeless in appearance, eyes a deep blood crimson matching the mists that flowed freely from his body. A pair of 8ft long dragon like wings with sharp needle like points at the tips of each wing. His undead body was already the perfect host of such qualities, his form was tall and muscular, seemingly perfect with no wounds or scars about his body. His naked body appears sexless and definetly inhuman.

In the third and final stage within the conversion process his being would be converted and accepted into the collective mind. The Blade would speak to him, a warm and somewhat comforting voice manifesting within his subconscious. "King, Angel of Death, Unholy Soldier of the Undead, I welcome you into the Dominion of the Blazing Mind." The cacoon about his body would fall away leaving only him to dangle within the air. As it fell away it would turn back into mists and and seep into the chest of the vampiric form. The Blade spoke once more, "For your speed, brute force, grace and oppressive nature, i will call you, The Gambit." The Blade could feel his new presence within the collective, and the power and capabilities it provided.

"Awaken my child" the Blade would say calmly, and The Gambit's eyes would open.
Hmmm...

The tendril currently facilitating Seyisu's face would turn to the Celestial, its eyes still agleam, and speak, a rapid, cold tone overlayed by the clicking of Seyisu's teeth, and the crackle of shifting, churnign plates fo chitin.

"Take the body within. You know what purpose it is to serve, Aspect."

Silently, the tendrils snaked away, withdrawing from the combatants, pouring back to the Biofort where they embraced the walls and wound down to the ground, forming a network of black, rock-hard lines across the earth around the fortress.
The Celestial nodded, and he'd extend forth his right arm. Tentacles of pure light would snake forth from his palm and ensnare the lifeless form that was this apostle of death. Hoisting the corpse just slightly above ground he'd draw it directly into his body as the tentacles would retract. The pours throughout his chest that bore the crimson mist would be its entrance as it was consumed entirely within the Dominion now.
The Blade was impressed at his work thus far, he'd converted two of the three Oni Waban members into powerful Aspects, and been given his first body with which he would contruct his first Dominion soldier. Within the throne room mists covered the entire floor completely, and even as he watched the Gambit pass through the wall to his right presumedly exploring the facility he summoned forth this new body. The lifeless form of the once Apostle of Death would now manifest itself before him from the pooling mists below. These same mists would engulf the body now, implanting the beautiful seed of a dominion soldier which would begin the conversion process. After a few moment of the mists surrounding about it, its eyes would open, pale and lifeless in appearance. It would bow to him, and then sink back into the mists from whence it came being absorbed into the collective for processing.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
She was watching everything unfold before her. The Queen of the Dominion, kept an careful eye on everything, she was amazed by the sheer amount of power the Blade had, and how suddenly he reminded her of Mind Blaze. Her gold gaze was stareing intently at the Blade, but yet her awareness stretched to be able to also tell what was happening inside and outside the beast fortress. Each moment that passed, her powers would furthur awaken, her presence within the Dominion would become more apparent.
Yamada stepped towards the Dominion's hold. He was drawn by it's power and its energy. He had felt the surge from miles away and was called here due to the Blade assuming his power within this household.

He trudged towards the compound almost as if it was drawing him onwards.

Keep going...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces