Welcome to Gaia! ::

OOC: Ill probubly attack here later if you are interested in a challenge.
Dyce walks alone of the dark streets, the lamplights the only immumination at this time of night. With his knife safely cocealed, he walked slowly down the concrete sidewalk, ears and eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary. "Hmm, it's unusually quiet tonight..." he mutters to himself.

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
((I feel sorry for you.))
(( And why is that, Reforest? ))
The streets are quiet still, save for the occasional rustle of a stray shred of paper blowing in the dead wind. "Hmm, still no one around..." He sits on a worn bench, any color it once had now faded with age. With a careless motion, he lights a cigarette and takes a long drag.
(( Sorry I've been so inactive. sad

I've just been busy withsome other RP's I've been working on, and I apologize for kind of killing this guild.

I should be able to come up with a relevant IC post sometime soon, but until then I'd like for all members to do some IC scouting. Maybe check out possible hangouts/guilds of those creatures in which we hunt. If you want, you can even spread the name of the Nightstalkers by posting IC, but again that is up for you members to decide. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff