Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
*Serenity looks carefully at him as she smiles and tilts her head. she knows that she has to act dumb and leaves later.*
Well, i'm just enjoying the fresh air...
*She takes few steps backward and turns around as she looks up the skies.*
I love the wind... it's strong and powerful but, then, it can be gentle caressing on your skin..
*She walks over to edge of the ship and looks like she staring at the ocean but, reallie she looking around to escape. she thinks, "Kisama.. we are close to water... where should i go?"*
Calamity smiled as he saw he girl with alot spirit, but he still wanted to have his question answered. "I ask you again what do you do as a member of the Armada?" He still smiled as he asked her the question while walking torwards her again aswell.

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
*Serenity feeling the person asking her again and bites her lower lips.*
I'm.. a special guest. I suppose to just stay outta sight because I suppose to visit a friend here but, since the host are busy in a battle. I have to stay inside the ship till the fight is done... however, staying inside the ship too is tiring...ne
?

*She did not turn to look at him because she is thinking of ways to get outta here but, she only see mass of water one side of the ship. she thought, "How about the other side since the ship is docked?"*
After sitting in his Admiral Chamber, Lenox has completed his plans. His earlier brought bronze sword was now gold staff, and his clothes still black, his physical appearance was same except he got shorter, he was now about 5'9. He also had a white cloak that was equipped with a hood as he laughed. His skimpy mask still his his eyes which were now fully red with black Iriss'. He look at the staff that was 6 feet long and stared at the red orb at the top holding the spirit of his tainted/hybrid like spcies, he was now pure demon. As for the crest on his headband, it has now been discovered that it is a power limiter. He had a smile as he put the hood on his head. Although he had a mask on to cover his eye he wore his headband slanted over his left eye which had a scar on it from his earlier doing. His all black clothing matched his white cloak but would go better if they were white, but he refused to fully match in one color his staff was in his left hand and he seemed to be using it as a walking stick.
What was different about Mr.Lenox Krowe. He had been converted into a mage is what, but what kind of mage?, a psionic mage. He had before went to other psionic planes and has now mastered his teachings of Dark and Light which may master over any element that doesnt have a focused sorce of which it comes from, a living sorce realy. He kept a smirk as his lower nose to his chin was all visible. He exited his chamber into the setting sun sky as the rain pured on him. He had a white glow to him with a tint of orange/red from the sun setting in the horizon. He stood at center deck and watched at sea as he awaited Mr. Kiro hoto's return.
Her words made him more suspicious of her. He remembered that the healer was a female and the girls actions also seemed unlike the rest of the crew. Along with that her saying she is a special guest caused his suspiciousness of her peak. But nonetheless he smiled and chuckled a bit at her words before asking straight out. "Do you know anything about healing?"
"Excuse me..." Inu was approaching the man who had just came onto the deck. (Lenox)

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
*Serenity senses there is more ppl here on the ship and fear her actions might trigger them. she takes in a deep breath and feeling her words did not help her much.*

*Then, her black cat, Luna hidding behind the barriars[sp?] and goes pounces on and using it paws to cover's Calamity's eyes so letting Serenity escape.*

*The healer saw her time to escape is going to be now! she hurries runs towards over to other side of the ship and grabs on the rope. she jumps off and slides down on the rope in a fast.*

*Lucky, she has gloves on so she does not get rope burns. she lands smoothly on the ground and whistles for luna to come.*
As soon as the cat pounced on his face as a reflex he grabbed the cat and threw it overboard on water. When he finally realized what happened the girl was gone. Calamity had no idea why that happened and decided to follow behind the girls in the direction he had heard her footsteps.
He stopped in his tracks and turned to face the woman who approched him. He then looked up a bit so the light would exactly flash on his lower face as he still smiled exposing his fangs. He now held his staff, he fist bald up, staff in a horizontal angle. He then answered the woman in a calm tone surprisingly, due to his appearance he may seem crazy. Yes ma'am?

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
*Serenity hears a splashing sound of water and runs over to end of the ship and saw her cat in the water.*
Luna....
eek sad

*She looks around if she can get something to use to save her cat and draws a kunai as she throws it at the top of the rope to cut it down. she picks up the rope and found a log. she tires it together and drags it to end of the shore. then, she swings it around and around and she lets goes as the log thrown far away.*

*Soon, it hits near her cat that swims over to log and she pulls on the rope to drags her cat back in shore.*
*she strood out from her room with the crews, she was on the deck of The Silence, she walked to the edge of the ship and looked over the edge down to the water*
((Im gonna go))

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
[@ calamity: bai bai and sorry for drag long...]

*Soon, serenity have cat in her arms and sighs softly. she thought, "why does everyone like to throw my cat away like that?"*

*She gets up and starts to walks away from the ship.*
Lenox B. Krowe
He stopped in his tracks and turned to face the woman who approched him. He then looked up a bit so the light would exactly flash on his lower face as he still smiled exposing his fangs. He now held his staff, he fist bald up, staff in a horizontal angle. He then answered the woman in a calm tone surprisingly, due to his appearance he may seem crazy. Yes ma'am?

"I was, um kind of wondering if you could show me around a bit..." Inu looked kind of embarassed.
Lenox laughed at the question a bit. Sorry I didnt mean to be disrespectful. Sure ill show you around although I have only been on deck and in my Admiral Chamber. He smiled again as he extended his right hand and his cloak folded open by the exit of his hand, exposing his black clothing. By the way, im Lenox Krowe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff