Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dyne shrugged, he had nothing to say.
-You guys greatly outnumber steele.-
Flame stood there and listened to Kiro as his sword was shethed on his right hip and his scythe straped to his back. He slide his hands into his pockets and closed his eyes as he just stood there. He gave a small nodded to Kiro understanding the battle plan.
Arashi the Blade

OOC: Im not ganna attack 'em... Steele doesn't look like fun...so screw 'em. neutral
Donald appeared in the shadow of Kiro. They were on some type of ship. He had been asked to come by many people, and had no real purpouse lately. "So...your offering me work?"
Arashi the Blade
((The way he talks, he says he has more people so I say our numbers are lacks. ^.^))
The being would just look at the man and shrug his shoulders. [********, give me the forest." He'd state calmly, almost too calmly. Though, an evil smirk was spreading across his face. "Give me enough time and I've got three hundred undead on ships crewed by more undead and that forest can have all the fun it can handle." The evil smirk would remain on the being's face. His eye teeth pointed. Filed down just because he loved the look on people's face.

His dark grey orbs would darken somewhat as he continued to think about that, then he'd just shrug once more and his orbs would remain the same hue. "Or, not." He'd just state, though he knew he'd probably have more fun with the orcs than the actual people.
Tutsumi nodded silently as he looked towards the others, wanting to see who just might make a question out of something so simple.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Donald Tenebrae
Donald appeared in the shadow of Kiro. They were on some type of ship. He had been asked to come by many people, and had no real purpouse lately. "So...your offering me work?"
Kiro's head peered over his shoulder a smile running across his face. He nodded and spoke.

"You up for it?"
Vlad-Bedwyr
The being would just look at the man and shrug his shoulders. [********, give me the forest." He'd state calmly, almost too calmly. Though, an evil smirk was spreading across his face. "Give me enough time and I've got three hundred undead on ships crewed by more undead and that forest can have all the fun it can handle." The evil smirk would remain on the being's face. His eye teeth pointed. Filed down just because he loved the look on people's face.

His dark grey orbs would darken somewhat as he continued to think about that, then he'd just shrug once more and his orbs would remain the same hue. "Or, not." He'd just state, though he knew he'd probably have more fun with the orcs than the actual people.
Kiro chuckled softly, it was obvious that this was the great General Vlad of the Malachite Fortress. Nodding his head slightly he spoke.

"Go for it, I shall not stop any of you in your own plans, but I am sticking to my plan."
Kiro_Hoto
Donald Tenebrae
Kiro's head peered over his shoulder a smile running across his face. He nodded and spoke.

"You up for it?"

"Im not what I used to be..but thats never stopped me before." This was one of those times where its better to say nothing. So he just stepped a bit away from Kiro, nobody liked having a well known assasin behind them, so Donald wouldent put Kiro through that. It was his ususal crew, some of his closet friends, and previous enemys. It was quite a crew, all for the purpouse of destroying a guild..

Donald put his hand on one of his many Kunais. "So. You guys should know. Whatever happens, im happy to die by your side."

He hadnt been in action in so long. He shook with excitement, though only he would notice this. He moved his red hair out of the way of his red optics, masked by large red goggles. He was quite fashionable..XD
Donald Tenebrae
Kiro_Hoto
Donald Tenebrae

"You up for it?"

"Im not what I used to be..but thats never stopped me before." This was one of those times where its better to say nothing. So he just stepped a bit away from Kiro, nobody liked having a well known assasin behind them, so Donald wouldent put Kiro through that. It was his ususal crew, some of his closet friends, and previous enemys. It was quite a crew, all for the purpouse of destroying a guild..

Donald put his hand on one of his many Kunais. "So. You guys should know. Whatever happens, im happy to die by your side."

He hadnt been in action in so long. He shook with excitement, though only he would notice this. He moved his red hair out of the way of his red optics, masked by large red goggles. He was quite fashionable..XD
Kiro stepped to the side aswell a smimle running across his face.

"As am I willing to die at all your sides." Kiro unsheathed his swords from his sides, placing them across his chest, the blades curving up slightly.
The sails to the Endurance dropped instantly, the ship beginning to move, it was no use bringing two ships now. They would embark now. If any crew had missed out, they could simply teleport onto the Endurance.
Flame just stood there waiting to leave.
Kiro_Hoto
Donald Tenebrae
Kiro_Hoto
Donald Tenebrae

"You up for it?"

Kiro stepped to the side aswell a smimle running across his face.

"As am I willing to die at all your sides." Kiro unsheathed his swords from his sides, placing them across his chest, the blades curving up slightly.

Donald waited in silence. No more time for cinematics. It was time for war.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff