Welcome to Gaia! ::

About this attack...

Keep it. (We're fine) 0.42372881355932 42.4% [ 25 ]
Nix it. (I want back in ;_; ) 0.16949152542373 16.9% [ 10 ]
Just freeze it. (We'll fight later.) 0.40677966101695 40.7% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 >

Karin Vs. Alan (9/15)

The plants were obviously not thriving off of the ground, but off of the life magic Karin was making (nothing living simply off the ground can grow as fast as they did without help). She just decided to let the area around her burn to the ground, because it was harder to defend open roots than those underground, which she saved. They would sprout up again, to take Jack by the ankles.

Also, the spores were still okay, since she had dropped them inside a 20 foot radius and backed away from said radius with significant speed and distance, meaning that they sat well outside the 20 ft radius of the explosion. They continued to grow and multiply on the energy she fed them, though now she afforded them the same fire-proofing as she did in to the wood in an earlier fight. The barrier around her resolved back into orbs of magic around her, self contained, at the ready. She didn't like this long-distance form of fighting. It wasted energy and wasn't as satisfying as a well-placed punch, but she did what she had to do. She did who she had to do.
((Out of pure boredom and the sparcely alive will to save this forum, does anyone at all wanna spar? Fight? Play Tic Tac Toe? Dance? b***h Slap? Or Shave Small Dogs; shoving them in boxes and sending them off to japan?))

Married Smoker

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
The thin lines of scarring were by now faded and broken around his joints upon his naked, pale frame. The library was cold, the fire long dead, but he didn’t care as he pulled another musty tome from a shelf to set it gingerly down beside dozens of others on a nearby table. He purred to himself as he opened the ancient binding, his bright red eyes glinting with a light wholly unrelated to the feeble rays of setting sun peeking through the far off window.
"Learning."

Married Smoker

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
OOC: Y'think? Anyone else kind of annoyed with the deadness 'round here? Not that it's NOT my freaking fault and-... Who am I up against? Tac? Who is indisposed for an indefinite amount of time until further notice, right. Tac, please PM me when you get free... or someone jus' PM me if the bracket is decided to be ceded to me. Not exactly how I want to move up, but this is getting ridiculous and I am nothing if not patiently opportunistic.
((*sighs* I really have very little interest left in this thread, but no intention of allowing the tournament to just die. neutral

PMs are being sent out momentarily to the competitors.))
((That's the downside of tournaments. Sadly enough, I don't have any desire to play a character with the firepower to level the place, but few things draw activity better than kicking the crap out of everyone here, which should be possible with just about any character. The place is dead because running a tournament chases off what little activity there could be.))

"So are we going with a knock-knock or a bang-bang?"

"Hey, there ain't a door. I'm pretty sure we can just walk right in."

"Through that arch-looking thing? Gotta be a trap."

"Nah, I think it's some kind of historical design for a temple like this, or something like that. Maybe it's religious or some crap."

"Doesn't mean it ain't a trap."

"I don't see anyone around to spring it, and no one puts indiscriminate deathtraps on their front door."

"You said it yourself, though, this ain't no door."

"You know damn well what I mean."

Continuing to banter amongst themselves, quickly departing from the subject and flowing seamlessly into meaningless crap of little importance, they waltz right up the stairs and through the main entrance.
(u wouldnt mind if i joined you then, Binatica? if Anzu feels that she doesnt want to RP so much here anymore i suppose i would not have any more preoccupations with fully attacking it.)
((Well Anzu, I hate to burst the bubble of this oh so exciting tournement, but if this tourny is done, I want at least half the prize money I put up for the winner back.))
(( But it's not done. o.O ))
Taigeku
((Well Anzu, I hate to burst the bubble of this oh so exciting tournement, but if this tourny is done, I want at least half the prize money I put up for the winner back.))

Anzu Minea
((*sighs* I really have very little interest left in this thread, but no intention of allowing the tournament to just die. neutral
PMs are being sent out momentarily to the competitors.))

((If I had any intention of closing the tournament, all donators would be fully re-embursed. The 500-gold fee I debate keeping, but a strong moral standing clears that all up rather nicely.

My patience with Gaia wears excessively thin, but I am not a theif, Taigeku.))

Codger

((I had hoped to make a somewhat competent post, but now that I'm home from work I have learned I'm leaving and won't be back until I need to get to sleep for work tomorrow. -_-))

There came a roiling cloud of blackness and dead silence of animals trembling in fear at the stain on the world. Within the cloud everything began to go haywire with plant growth going out of control and animals doing some very strange things, including but not limited to turning into people. When stuff was shat out the back it was back to normal but seemed entirely unable to stop laughing.

Even trees and rocks. How the ******** is that rock laughing?

Codger

((And what is it now? 20, 25 posts starting at the first attack?))

Married Smoker

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
OOC: For quickness let's jus' limit our match to 10 a piece an' intros, 'kay?

Pax Vs. Oelden 0/10

The ancient couldn't stop himself from smiling as he stepped from the shadow of the arena wall and into the sunlight, his muscular, naked body shining with his milky complexion. Bringing his arms outstretched, he faced the sun and sighed in a moment of mild pleasure savored far beyond what was healthy. The warmth on his front filled him with a reason to smile and, letting his arms slap against his sides, a sliver of black razor-bladed metal snicked from his lowermost neck vertebrae.
The tiny bit of metal was soon to be joined by others sliding into place from weeping wounds opening up in his porcelain skin, the air becoming thick with a stomach turning rotten-egg-stench mixed with moldering citrus. Edged by tiny loops, pegs, or hooks the sprouting metal scales began to lock into each other and soon Pax's tall frame was covered from neck to belly in flexible armor that continued to spread, parting only in places where serrated plates of thick, blackened steel slid into place over his shoulders and the backs of his wrists and a high-backed collar protecting his neck. Metal covered the doll-like flatness on the front of his hips and contoured to the Fabio-like curves towards the back, extending down the thighs and lining the insides of both with a tightly locked mesh of overlapping metal hooks to form the illusion of a coarse cloth. Squirming on his bare feet, armor snapped-sealed over his toes and encircled his ankles, consuming his calves and finally sliding over his soles from heel-to-ball. His hands became clawed gauntlets, the metal embracing his fingers instead of sprouting from them to allow him to take off the vicious gloves if need be. Only his face and head were uncovered, and it was up to the adventurous and stupid to find out why.
((Ah, finally some progress!

I'm not calling anyone a theif, but 10k is something you don't just walk away from.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff