Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Thoughtless attack? I direct you once again to my guild, in which the story gives me plenty reason by itself. Doji made a good comment as well.

As for your point, I totally agree with you. I think everyone ALSO agrees that if the FFA has 50 more active participants, it would be a much better place. Key point: if. The FFA is not going to be active without fighting, and that's the truth. Furthermore, if you're dissuaded to participate in an RP because it "doesn't make sense," then what of everything else we're RPing? Does it carry even an ounce of plausibility? It's a game.

If I'm wrong, go ahead and go to any guild, and offer everything but combat. We'll see how quickly the RP moves.))
(( Your guild has a very creative concept for gaining power.

And it'd be great if there was just 1 or 2 guilds like that. But, there's either guilds that want to be neutral, or that want power or destruction.

And I would go to a guild with... Well, I don't have a guild... But, if I did, I would, and I would try to develop a story. But it seems like it would be extremely difficult due to the fact that, as I had mentioned, most of the characters in the FFA are purely bred for fighting.

In your statement about plausibility; I think there's a difference between logical action, and people with powers executing them, as everyone knows people with powers (And everything else.) is entirely acceptable. But I also believe people expect characters to act with a sense of logic. And I'm pretty sure you know that.

As I was saying, I believe that it's entirely plausible that some people would take an interest in the Church, but not half (Or more) of the people in the FFA. Simultaneous spidey-senses?))

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

[ "I'll be online a bit later. I have work in thirty minutes. 'Till then, I would appreciate it if Lady Durem ushered me to safety if required." ]

Appearence
Chance Kristopher Silante. He weighs roughly one hundred and ninety pounds and stands at a modest five foot ten. While he lacks large amounts of muscle bulk, he makes up for it with a large amount of tone. The usual bulk of muscle found on the man is the biceps, triceps, pectorals, abdominals, and calves. While he does not have the infamous six-pack or the amazing eight-pack that so many Gaians’ attained, he does have a well toned, washboard stomach along with an overall fit body. The majority of his muscle bulk lay in his biceps and calves. Both of which are highly toned and kept in top shape. Long (Nose length) dirty blonde hair almost always covers his hazel hues. Aged a bit, most likely in his early to mid thirties. A handgun is normally found on his right hip. Other assorted arms may or may not accompany his person. His attire is composed of a simple black ribbed undershirt, a black and white cropped leather jacket (unzipped), loose black jeans, a black canvas belt, and shoes resembling Converse All-Star Chuck Taylors, black and white.

Having already traversed the formidable mountain ranges encompassing the small Church, the middle-aged man would have been expected to slow, yet to most surprise he instead increased his pace, moving at more of a jog than a brisk walk. This simple man weaved through the sweeping field of tall grass, his destination now within view. The usual black jeans and leather jacket kept him reasonably warm despite the chilled winds funneled in through the mountain ranges. A little more than two hundred yards distance from the inn, he was but a speck from any onlookers within the Church. The cool gale and refreshing mountain air brought him the comfort of fresh air as he inhaled deeply. "Another day, another date...Yet another matter." His right hand met the bridge of his nose, soon removed were his low-cut shades. They were folded as they slid into his pocket. His hands slid in as well, thumbs protruding. A gust blew through the valley, sweeping his unkempt hair to one side. With the light now behind him, a silhouette fell upon the green grass, growing as he neared the clearing that was Sieg's place. He needed help. Chance would assist.

Not soon after he found himself at the door of the mediocre establishment. Two leather gloves were removed from his pocket, soon slipped onto his hands, he pressed against the large oak doors with his newly gloved hands, making his entrance. The chilly air outside met with a far too comfy interior, no doubt sending a chill down the spine of any onlookers. The gust of cool air was cut short when he slammed the door shut. Rubber soled shoes carried him between the pews where two onlookers no doubt watched him with a keen eye. Chance took his seat across from the woman, one that made it painfully evident that she was royalty. "Evening. I'm here to help." Offered the newcomer.

User Image

[ Handgun: Indrawn 12/12 ]
[ Hidden Weapon(1): Indrawn ]
[ Hidden Weapon(2): Indrawn ]
Slowly, the blazing light streaming from the drop pod grew dimmer, calming - the silhouette gradually resolving into a humanoid figure, heavy armor giving it a looming, overbearing appearance - the being stood at an easy seven feet, perhaps several inches more - the adornments of its armored helm and shoulder guards rising yet higher. With the resounding clank of metal on metal, it stepped down the drop pod's landing ramp, stopping dead on the sanctified grounds of the Church...

A chilling, light blue fire suffused the figure, flowing around its towering frame like a chill aura. There would be some amongst those present, perhaps, that would recognize the design of the man's vestments - the flowing, heavy robes of a Chaos Sorcerer pouring down from the waist, studded here and there with steel plates to keep them from flapping about. Layered, weighty plates of extremely durable material formed a massive suit of armor, the robes largely obscuring it from the waist down, though the massive bracing plates of a pair of power suit boots could not be so simply hidden - especially while walking.

And yet, something was off with the image, despite the vicious design of the armor, the horn-like protrusions of the helm, the many Chaos-like details. The colors, the banners and insignia upon these things were all wrong - glowing, diamond white and paradisaical tones of blue, entirely unsuited to a being wrought of the Warp - as much as the armor seemed to have been...streamlined to fit its new design, it still was horribly off. A Chaos Sorcerer, certainly, but somehow clad in garb and armor more suited to the purified and divine.

Crackling with power, the hulking being raised his armor-encrusted right hand, a halo-like gleam blazing here and there at the edges of the pronged, banner-bearing staff it wielded. At his feet, the dirt trembled, and the grass blew outward in a circle around him...

And was torn clear - blown away by the conflict of power whirling around Angahem - a perverse storm of powerful Warp magic and focused, pure psyker will. In a circle several feet across, the ground was left barren, dirt leveled and grass shorn away all around the imposing figure.

Sweep Clean: 1/1

Godheim, Traitor's Banner|| Health: 340/340 - Overload: 0/5
LE Ebil Inc. Antichant Power Suit|| Health: 1400/1400
Angahem, Traitor Psyker|| Health: 5800/5800 - Focus: 0/10

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

[ "Pup, any idea as to when this little showdown might take place? I've places to go and sitting and waiting for something to happen...I'm not a patient man" ]

User Image
[Chance]

User Image

[ "Pup, any idea as to when this little showdown might take place? I've places to go and sitting and waiting for something to happen...I'm not a patient man" ]

User Image

((No, not really. With respect to my character, I don't even know if it will BE a showdown.))

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ebil Mecha Pup

((No, not really. With respect to my character, I don't even know if it will BE a showdown.))

User Image

[ "Quite possible. 40K characters are often times quite effective, especially Chaos Mages." ]

User Image

<< "For the Motherland. I suppose you're Russian. Where were you born?" >>

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

[ "Erik!" ]

User Image

<< "Let's take it to the PM's Chance." >>

Krausse Kreuger
(I don't have to defend my argument because you're not arguing against the fact that you're a p***y. You're just being a whiny, teary p***y - the kind that needs ********]
(Sieg, that is 100% grammatically correct. I could've used a semicolon there, but I chose not to and used a dash instead.)

"Hey Naota," Raven said, rather unsurprised as he re-entered the church and blinked down at the large hole in the floor, "nice sweater. Looks good on you."

That was, of course, Raven just being a complete, informal d**k. After a million years and a couple of pickles worth of life, formality bored him to tears. In fact, there wasn't a whole lot that didn't bore him to tears. Fighting was one of those things. Every time his choler rose and the implant at the base of his skull started pumping massive amounts of endorphins and other adrenal stimulants into his bloodstream and his muscles worked overtime, he was in a bloody bliss. Right now, he was pretty calm - but then again, he always looked calm. Unless he was fighting an opponent stronger than him, of course.

He calmly listened to the banter between Naota and Allen, tapping his cane impatiently and glancling back at the unconscious Crusader outside before he turned to Naota and said, "I won't fight you. If you attack me, then I won't fight back. I won't attack anybody here that doesn't attack me first unless I know they're going to attack me - and I may even do my best to kill as few of these Crusaders - " he indicated the unconscious, damaged woman several feet behind him outside of the church with a pointing finger, "- as possible, but the crazy b***h with the sword dies."

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

[ "Krausse, I believe Sieg was pointing his finger at the words 'the kind that needs ********'. That's incorrect. I think maybe you forgot to add in the words 'to get', that way it would read 'The kind that needs to get ********'." ]

User Image
[Chance]

User Image

[ "Krausse, I believe Sieg was pointing his finger at the words 'the kind that needs ********'. That's incorrect. I think maybe you forgot to add in the words 'to get', that way it would read 'The kind that needs to get ********'." ]

User Image

(You've never seen Team America, have you?)

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Krausse Kreuger
[Chance]

User Image

User Image

(You've never seen Team America, have you?)

User Image

[ "If you're implying a joke regarding the movie, obviously, I haven't." ]

User Image

+ I do not walk with God +

OOC:

Ok, so lets say my guild held the power of an army of Celestials at its disposal.

and I didn't ever explain how that power was recieved, nor take any penalties for having it.

It doesn't make any sense and hurts roleplaying...Even if someone came back at me with an army of demons it wouldn't be a good rp.

The FFA isn't just for fighting. Its for developing a story that is built from confrontation and there are more than one ways to do that. If I want a pure fight, I go to the DBA.

And doji. Come on man. Christianity as said in the front page is obviously not a major religion in gaia. However, who is to say that christianity is the only religion or organization who's good nature that could draw the attention of so many upon its conception. How is any magical or otherwise system of detection supposed to pick out such a small and tiny church out of the entire IC world, out of so much.

Or do you guys have a magical detection system that spots theological beliefs now?

but because of doji's rules I can not and will not break the rules. This attack will happen. However forgive me if the rules have changed but Krause Kreuger and Ebil both posted when no member was online, but because chance posted...and he isn't exactly a member, but an ally...I guess I will just let it go. Please don't do that again.

Who on my side is available to rp. Lets form a post order and krause, that challenge is still open in the DBA.

+ For God Carries Me +

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces