Welcome to Gaia! ::

Le Myst would simply listen to Vincent speak and with a simply reply.

"If you need me... you must simply whisper my name,"

The buzz returned as Le Myst deteriorated into what seemed like thousands of locust, forming a dense cloud. Then out of the cloud, a giant mouth would assemble and speak in its usually hissing tone.

"...I am always listening." The words were harsh, yet more informative as it whisped into the sky to keep a steady watch on things from an aeiral stand point.
The electricity that flowed between Belial and Nightmare was one of an obvious mutual bond that constructed the strength the two had for one another.

While the gallant steed thundered through the forests of the Malebolge, leaving trails of blazing flames as the Earth beneath the magnificent horse was torn asunder. The harrowing cinders left by their movements incinerated most of the life in her path.

One hand gripped the reins of Nightmare, while the other whipped her steed into faster speeds using the accursed blade Shauku.

It was not necessarily a matter of where on Earth they were going, but merely to transcend the necessarily minimum so that they could access where they wanted to go, and as of right now, with Nightmare progressing at infinitely faster speeds, it wasn't far off.

As such, in the split-few seconds later, Belial had disappeared. She had sliced through into the small dimensional rip that she had entered once before, but this time, her destination would be a little different.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff