Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Since Darth Vader wiped out the Jedi, a wave of terror shook the universe.
But he oversaw one planet...Alegra. My home planet of Alegra was once visited by the Jedi council during a time when there was a shortage of Jedi due to the Panaclorian War to seek out hopefuls who Master Yoda found had a great deal of strength with the Force...he found many. Though I was only 7 years old at the time, Master Yoda found it nessesary to train me himself. He had already trained my father, Master Mod-Ru Jo-Soo. When I was 14 the Jedi council had to leave my planet for reasons unknown to me. I commenced my training with my father, reaching the rank of Jedi Knight. During an ambassadory trip to New Salonar, our ship was intercepted by The Dark Lord himself, Darth Vader. My father managed to destroy their data banks so that they could not track us, therefore leaving him with no information of where we were from or our destination.
My father than rescued me from Galactic soldiers on Vaders ship, as we were just about to escape, Vader and 3 Galactic soldiers attacked us, I managed to take out the soldiers, but I was no mach for Vader. My father protected me and blocked the door so that I could not enter, he told me to take the last escape pod to Tattooine, I had to listen as he was my Master.
As I landed I felt my fathers life force fade away, a sign that Vader had won...
I am looking for any remaining Jedi...
This is a sanctuary for all Jedi without homes or in seclusion.

PM Me:

NAME:
JEDI RANK:
HOME PLANET:
MASTER(S):
JEDI SKILLS (3):

NAME: Mod-Ru Su-Nu
JEDI RANK: Jedi Knight
HOME PLANET: Alegra
MASTER(S): Master Yoda, Master Mod-Ru Jo-Soo
JEDI SKILLS (3): Heal, Force push, Jedi Knight Speed

Alegra satellite outpost: Main Base Of Operation

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Our Main Transport: V-x29 Vulcer

Alegra:

My Father: Master Mod-Ru Jo-Soo

((Here, this is stuff that you need so you don't get moved to the chatterbox. 3nodding Make sure ya get all that stuff in there. I very much wish to see this live...))

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
During a current encounter with a Sith apprentice I was blinded. I have learned to see through the Force...things are much clearer now...

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
We have two goals:
1. To locate any remaining Jedi.
2. To locate and destroy the Sith.

Our main base of operations:

The last remaining Jedi Temple on planet Alegra, hidden deep underground.
And my ship, The Grey Vulture.

Rules:
This guild is only for RPing. If you want to talk out of character, pm me.
PM me your profile...DO NOT POST IT IN THE FORUM!
No GOD_MODING!

Positions Open:
PILOT:
CO-PILOT:
GUNNER#1:
GUNNER#2:

Members:

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pilot, Co-Pilot, Gunner#1, Gunner#2 profile:

NAME:
EXPERIENCE:
WEAPON(S):
BIO:

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((Ignore him... he hates SW. What he doesn't know, is that while he's a member at my guild, I, too have incorporated SW. KOTOR, specifically. And, I'm creating an army of sith. So, i foresee us waging war 'pon one another.))
SSJ Levi
((Ignore him... he hates SW. What he doesn't know, is that while he's a member at my guild, I, too have incorporated SW. KOTOR, specifically. And, I'm creating an army of sith. So, i foresee us waging war 'pon one another.))

(( In all honesty, you've incorporated elements from a lot of different things into your thread. You also ignored my attempt to help you neutral ))

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
W T F... burning_eyes u all suck ice through a straw what a random tapic this is... oh well it is better than some of the others
rara30345
W T F... burning_eyes u all suck ice through a straw what a random tapic this is... oh well it is better than some of the others

FAILotz
i kinda want to join . this is really alot better than some of the other crap people post.
(( I'm pretty sure your father is a woman. In fact, Master Mod-Ru Jo-Soo bears a striking resemblance to a certain 'Kreia' who is not only the complete opposite of a jedi, but also: Not a dude. ))
dude! my school band is doing Star Wars for their marching show!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff