Welcome back. 0.25 25.0% [ 8 ]
Again? 0.25 25.0% [ 8 ]
You will be crushed. 0.5 50.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Master Poe
Roy Saeto
Master Poe
He turned and faced the being behind him, his eyes covered by his hair and glasses.

Boo.
Roy smiled. "Are you new, or have you returned to Steele? To rejoin the legacy?"

He removed his glases and step toward the being.

Well Roy i think its quite obvious if im new or returning i havent been shot at yet now have I
"You could have a fault crest, they do still exist. Who was the original female leader of Steele?" Roy's hand moved to the hilt of his Katana.

"You don't need to try and lie your way in, if your new, and you want in, just tell me."
I dont have to answer to you and you might want to stand down before somthing bad happens.
Master Poe
I dont have to answer to you and you might want to stand down before somthing bad happens.
"Show me your crest, and if you had alliance to Steele, you would know never to threaten me."
* she stood on the roof of the castle and watched her old freind Roy argue with her father*
Alin Poe
*she stood on the roof of the castle and watched her old freind Roy argue with her father*
He noticed this woman, and reached for Chaos, his 9mm enchanted pistol, and swung it behind his head and aimed it in between her eyes.
Roy Saeto
Master Poe
"Show me your crest, and if you had alliance to Steele, you would know never to threaten me."
You want to see my crest fine.

He rips his shirt off and there on his chest the original crest of the steele

Happy now

The water behind him had been getting more restless as he spoke.
Alin Poe
Roy Saeto
Master Poe

Happy now

(Wrong account dude.)
Roy Saeto
Alin Poe
*she stood on the roof of the castle and watched her old freind Roy argue with her father*
He noticed this woman, and reached for Chaos, his 9mm enchanted pistol, and swung it behind his head and aimed it in between her eyes.
He saw the quick movement of Roy and he laid into Roy with his right fist to his kidney.

Not today young man
Roy Saeto
Alin Poe
Roy Saeto
Master Poe

Happy now

(Wrong account dude.)
((no duh))
Master Poe
Roy Saeto
Alin Poe
He saw the quick movement of Roy and he laid into Roy with his right fist to his kidney.

Not today young man
(God-mod much, get the ******** out of my topic.)
Alin Poe
Roy Saeto
Master Poe

Happy now

Roy Saeto
Master Poe
Roy Saeto
Alin Poe

Not today young man
((its a cheap shot dumb a** learn to take advantage of your opponets mistakes you turned i struck simple you couldnt dodge it anyway you didnt know it was coming and i dont think me and you need to box when i have my problems with torran as it is))
Master Poe
Roy Saeto
Master Poe
Roy Saeto
Alin Poe

Not today young man
((its a cheap shot dumb a** learn to take advantage of your opponets mistakes you turned i struck simple you couldnt dodge it anyway you didnt know it was coming and i dont think me and you need to box when i have my problems with torran as it is))
(Torran? No, that is still a god mod though, I still have a chance to dodge or counter. you do not know my character, or if he could have dodged and what not, if you G-mod again, I will ban you.)
Roy Saeto
Master Poe
Roy Saeto
Master Poe
Roy Saeto
Alin Poe

Not today young man
(Torran? No, that is still a god mod though, I still have a chance to dodge or counter. you do not know my character, or if he could have dodged and what not, if you G-mod again, I will ban you.)
((yeah Torran he better hope i never find his a** irl because i will shoot the faggit))
Master Poe
Roy Saeto
Master Poe
Roy Saeto
Master Poe

Not today young man
((yeah Torran he better hope i never find his a** irl because i will shoot the faggit))
(Torran? As in Torran Steele? Why do you have a problem with him, oh and do you want to join here or no?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff