Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

::Roaming in the gernals abscence is a white hooded mage, patrolling New wave village for the time being. Though the three creatures in their territory are having a moment of slumber, the entire isle would have its moment in peace and tranquility.How long will it last?::

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

{Damn there needs to be some action}

Genesis AyaLune's Husband

* Kasul appearsfrom the plains, wallking along the dirt path letting the sound of the soles of his black shoes, crush and space out the dirt and pebbles underneath him, after long days of work and tutilage under his own will power and training within the unforgiving sands of a barrin desert.*

" Wow,...when i heard this place was deserted..they werent kidding in teh least..."
(( Tell me about it))

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Materializing within the heart of the main land, his robe thats tattered along the sleeves would begin to waver along the calm crisp breeze that waft by his frigid form. Though coming back, he sensed that there was another amongst the land with him. He huffed out a stream of vapor from his icy lips as the individuals presence was quite familiar.-

* Kasul's steps stoppeed dead in their tracks. His golden eye slightly squinted with more focus with less energy as his sense seemed more keen and pure since his leaving fro the laharian deserts. He let his black coatflap around his body as it was flowing in the nights cool air. Kasul then closed his eye lifting his nose into the air sniffing the as a familiar scent cought hsi nostrals.*

" I know that smell.....the power level has shifted some....but that smell is unforgetable..."

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Part of him knew who it was but the person whose currently walking the earth might not have much of a general idea of this individual might be, only Artix knew. The sapphire and scarlet spheres hada an ominous gaze upon the setting and where Kasul stood within the perception of it all.-

* Kasul opened his eyes slowly keeping, his cool. He getnly sniffed the air once again and he could feel the presence of eye peering a him but he knew not where. Kasul kept his muscle tense as he began walking wondering if the presence ws goign to follow and track or jsut try and plow him over. These scenarios ran through hsi head but kasul let his left hand reach out and pluck a long grain of grass fro the flowing plains. and he placed it witin his mouth letting it slgihtly hang off hislip as he continued walkign towards te village that was now lsightly in view.*

" Well there it is...one of my ole stomping grounds..."

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-The other half from within informing Vexx upon who the person could be, all the nomad would was nod his head as he marched onward towards Kasul. Wanting to gain his attention, that deep cold monotoned voice resonated along the setting.-
"You there."

* Kasul was jsut about to take his final streach of steps towards teh village. But the voice of a person kasul was being followed by rung in the silent night. He stopped but didnt turn around to see who it was, kasul stay tense not showing any signs of it. *

" Hm?....Are you refering to me..?"

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

kasul-rahul
* Kasul was jsut about to take his final streach of steps towards teh village. But the voice of a person kasul was being followed by rung in the silent night. He stopped but didnt turn around to see who it was, kasul stay tense not showing any signs of it. *

" Hm?....Are you refering to me..?"
"Correct..Turn and show yourself"
-Feeling a little odd about this persons appearance, the right hand had gradually closed into a fist as the audible sliding of metal could be heard of the extending blade from the fist weapon attached along the back of the gloved hand, but it quickly retracted as the fist sluggishly reopened as a few thoughts fluttered about.-

* Kasul did just that, not wanting to give a bad impression until he was sure about who was speaking to him. Kasul stuck his hands into his pockets as he let the peice of wheat grass hang from his lip. A smile krept across his face . *

" Happy now?.....and who might you be...sir..havent seen your face before....or was it that shifted power level i felt earlier...cause you could be someon i know..but a change of appearence..could sum that up .."

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

"A change..of appearance."
-Being slowly repeated as the voice died down in volume, he reminisce the event of when it all turned about. Shutting his eyes for a brief second and then letting them open up once more, the double colored optics illuminted at a dim level quickly and before speaking the inner voice called out to him again. With a short sigh that was followed by a nod, he replied as his sharp gaze pierced through the individual.-
"You're Kasul."

* Kasul lifted his left hand out of his pocket and took the peice of wheat grass from his lips only tp jokingly point it at vexx. As a smile krept across his face *

" Yep, The one and only.....I kidna give ashes to ashed, dust to dust a whole complete differnt meaning at points and times...And who might you be stranger and the number one question of all...how-..wait-....better yet..Do you know artix? "

* Kasul questioned the man before placing the wheat grass back in his mouth and letting his left hand fall to his side.*

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

"I see..Yes I do know Artix. Matter of fact he's here with us, for we are part of one another."
-His dark sinewy limbs loosely folded before his chest in a non chalant manner as he stood there explaining a part that would go into a story. The eyes that showed a sign of being in solitude for most of his life would be noticed when glanced off towards the side. A couple of loose strands that begun to hinder his eyesight along the right side of his face was pushed off and adjusted along the temple area at the light gust of cold wind formed from the corner of his lips when a quick sigh was let out.-

* Kasul shifted and eyebrow upward at his explanation of artix's situations that have fromed while he was gone. Kasul shifted his eye from right the left afew time before speaking.*

" So in this case , you two are the key ying and yang parts of one being thus leaving me to question which one is light ? and which one is dark ? but also ...... doe both sides fight for good or are their opinions one sided..."

* Kasul let his somewhat comedic analysis, but together th wuestion that was swimming in his mind though seeing the cold ari leave hismouth for th most part summed up his suspitions about cloning or doppleganger. Kasul cocked his head to the side as he had teh same look upon hsi face *

" So let me guess you are the serious, no i am gonna hold down th fort side of artix...right..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff