Welcome to Gaia! ::

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Jasper jumped up as he noticed the man running to attack Quicksilver. He was watching from the sidelines as well, and had a full view, unlike any of the others. Despite his painfully lazy nature, he used his superior height and seppd to quickly reach Quicksilver, draw his club-like sword, and parry the quick stabbing motion in a single, swift motion. It was a very, very close parry, extreamly close to killing Quicksilver, but instead, the spear shot across her arm, forcing her forwards, falling on top of the soldier she was focused on healing as half of her arm was ripped off.

As the blade made contact with the spear to parry it, intense vibrations would run through it, part of the sword's unique property. It would probably cause Lancer to drop the spear, and at the very least it would render his arm incabale of another straight stab for a few moments as the vibrations ran through his muscles.

"Do you have no honor! Attacking whicle your enemy is down is one thing, but attacking after they retreated and are tending to the wounded! You truly must come from a barbaric land, to try something so dishonorable!" Jasper stood ready to strike with his club-sword again, his lips curled into a snarl-like face. He rarely worked up this much emotion over anything, but, he did have a soft spot for Quicksilver.

As the minerature speach finished, dozens of guns would click as the firing mechanism was readied on the Flint-lock pistols. Every able man in the army had drawn their guns, and aimed them at Lancer. They all had a soft spot for Quicksilver as well, but not in a romantic sense. She was their leader, their guiding light. Anyone who tried to harm her, especially under such conditions, were to fall under their full fury. The only thing holding their trigger fingers was the thgought of Quicksilver's teachings on honor, and how they should never do any dishonorable act, in war or otherwise.

Quicksilver began staring on at the sight. She turned her head slightly to see Jasper. What was he doing? He had saved her? Why would the lazy bum do that? She couldn't answer any of these questions, and the fact of her wound leaking deep blue blood all over the already wounded soldier didn't help matters at all. Her sight began to dim as she fell into an uinconcious state. Lucky for her, one of the nearby footsoldiers ran up to her body, and began placing the two halves of the arm together. Quicksilver's presence as a Denizen was strong enough to allow her fallen limbs to re-attack themselves if applied with enough pressure for a minute or so.
"s**t I missed!"

His last chance to get rid of the threat which would plague his homelands failed, his spear after being parried dropped to the ground the spear becoming to heavy for him to hold anymore, his armor feeling to heavy for him to keep up. All the adrenaline which he had throughout the battle was gone, all he felt his body wanted to do was to sleep.

"No it can't end like this! I won't let it end like ......"

He no longer had the strength to speak, his body went numb, his visions began to blurr and his mind began to go dark. After a few seconds Lancer dropped to his knees, one hand atop his spear the other still coiled in a fist. He seemed as if he were looking at the ground the only eyes one could see were that of the eye of the dragon head looking helmet which protected his head. He no longer had any strength left, his life was left to the enemy. He knew he would never wake up again.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

arrow New Wave Village
-Taking the time took take in the original surroundings, there were bits and pieces of memories flashing images and entering the mind as he paced about the mainland. Such joyful memories were brought to a halt to the presence of a group that seem rather weak and a couple that werent, those who were being sensed in a well condition, they were the ones who caught his attention. It was from a different section of the island, there wouldnt be much concern since he knows that there was a guardian for each section of his territory.-
"Hm..Let's see whats going on,eh?."
((But what if only I exist?))

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Messor Nex
((You'd be bored to tears wouldn't ya? xd ))
Vexx Ventisca
Messor Nex
((I have several ways of entertaining my self. ninja ))

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Messor Nex
Vexx Ventisca
Messor Nex
((I have several ways of entertaining my self. ninja ))
((Aye, we all do...Tis true, tis true 3nodding }

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Along dirt path he was pacing along, he would find himself in the residential area that seems to have really changed from the last time he's been hanging around here. Having a moment of taking this scene into his double colored spheres, both gloved hands would slowly slide into the pockets along the openly worn hoody.-

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Jasper twitched his eyes for a second. He couldn't believe this. Someone has the gull to attack a medic from behind while in the process of helping the wounded, and then he just falls over and gives up.

"Filth..." Jasper curled his lips back, and then turned, lowering himself down to Quicksilver. He placed his hand on her forehead, pushing away a few strads of platinum hair. "She'll be fine, thank The Architect." He stood up again, and faced back towards the man who had apparently given up his very life. Jasped took a few steps towards him, to where he stood directly in front of him, towering over the broken heap of a man.

"Your name?" Jasper asked the man in a normal tone, not friendly, but not quite stern. Almost monotone.

-----

Quicksilver still couldn't move. Her bloodloss was pretty great, and the damage wouldn't be undone until her arm was re-sealed onto her body. She opened her eyes as wide as she could when Jasper moved the hair out of her face. Of course, this was only possible a milimeter of movement, due to her complete lack of energy. She let out a sharp breath as he turnedf back away from her, and then faded into a light sleep, unable to bear the bloodloss anymore.

Those attending to her began applying salve to the edges of where the cut had been made, to make the arm re-attach sooner. She would be perfectly fine, but the arm would carry the scar for some time.
"............"

Lancer was unconscious.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Jasper hissed slightly and brought his foot forwards, tapping his toe against the armor of the unconcious Lancer. If he was truly unconcious, as he was, he'd just fall over.

"Damnit. You, take him back to the HQ for interigation. Don't hurt him, and give him my room if you can't find a suitable chamber," Jasper said sternly, motioning to a nearby soldier, who was completely unwounded. The soldier saluted and quickly hoisted Lancer onto his shoulder, and began to walk down the street. From there, he would activate a minerature Seven Dial seal. It would occupy the Seven Dials for some time, not allowing any others to do the same for at least a few minutes. It was evident that the remaining group would have to walk back to HQ, at least after the wounded were transported.

Jasper began walking around in circled the moment Lancer and the soldier carrying him walked away. After a few minutes of doing so he was overcome in a small bit of fury and suddenly kicked out, knocking a can of salve far into the distance.

[********! ...Okay, I think I've got a plan. Everyone tend to the wounded, and give Silver her rest, she deserves it. Activate the wounded soldier's Dial seal as soon as possible. It should only take 5 minutes for them to be cleared by the retreival crew I stationed there, so send a new soldier every 5 minutes. One that's done, come and get me. Anyone who bothers me until then will be added to the pile of the wounded." Jasper spoke in a professional, stern tone, and all of the soldiers saluted him as he walked away from the center, and back to the edge of the streets. He took a deep breath and sat down, cupping his face in his hands. This was not going according to plan.

[[Nex, I'll be posting in my guild as the soldier brings you back.]]

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Strolling about the residential setting, there was a structure that looked completely different from the others due to it's shape and size. When Vexx sluggishly marched towards the entryway, he slowly took his right gloved hand from pocket along the hoody and gently rubbed along the frame of the door. Slowly but surely there was alot more memories about this household than few other places he visited in the past. As one image entering the mind as he reminisce, it was that image of her.The young cheerful petite combat mage that he loved entered his mind. Knowing that they were so close in the begining, his hooded cranium slowly lowered towards the back of his gloved hand with more thoughts from the past begun to resurface and he sighed heavily before uttering to himself in discontent.-
"Damn..We're never going to be able to see her again...Will we?.. Are we ever gonna be able to our friends again?*Sighs* I wonder how long it will take?"

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Stepping back from his old domocile, he turned about and paced down the path along New Wave village in a aggressive strut until his form dissolved and fade into transparency. Disappearing from the scene, there were a few places he planned on "exploring" before anything. Knowing that he's going to be absent for the time being, the creatures that inhabit these pieces of lands would keep the frigid being informed on any type of event that goes on while gone.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff