3. Structure and Defenses
4. Members and Banned
5. Allies, Enemies, Hitlist
6. Special Rooms Found in Fortress
7. Artifacts Found in Fortress
8. TBD
9. TBD

Here's the Story:

A while back, the Morningstar Alliance formed on Gaia. In charge of the Morningstar Alliance was Damien Morningstar. Different sects formed out of the alliance. Knights of Adosian, Final Legacy, The Kaern of Garou, and Nightside Cafe. The four head members of the alliance hung around Gaia for some time. All of this was after they won the Ascension War on their homeworld known as Earth. After fighting a few battles on Gaia, Damien, Pants, Richard, and Jin returned to Earth only to find that the Technocracy had returned once again. With them being back that also meant that Paradox was once again something to be feared. Carry Away, Mauraders, and Nephandi also returned. The Ascension War was re-born. In the heat of the war, Richard and Pants were killed. Both Jin and Damien became enraged. Damien, who was so pissed off, decided to use every last bit of his power to take out Carry Away. But there was a cost. He was consumed by Paradox and thought to be dead. Jin now had no one left. He took on the war with a few other mages. Jin became so powerful that he was known as Djinn of Ascension. He fought on, but all was lost. The mages lost the Ascension War. Djinn had nothing left on Earth to keep him there. So he returned to Gaia once again. He offered his servises to an old friend of his named Terra. It was then that he found out his old friend survived Paradox, but Terra also informed him that Damien could not recall his past. Hearing this, Djinn sought out Damien's island and found out from Altheia that it was true. He finally saw Damien with his own two eyes. His friend could not remember him. Knowing what the Paradox Taint could do, Djinn decides that it was time to get prepared for whatever may come. He rebuilt Nightside, but not as a cafe. Instead it is now a fortress that has only what little remains of the Deep Umbra.

Goals:

To always be prepared for war and to go into war whenever the time calls for it.

Alignment:

Chaotic Good.
Rules:

I. You may OOC in here but please do not argue or I will ban you.
II. Follow all Gaia TOS and FFA rules.
III. No instant death kills, no missles, no bombs, no meteors, and no guns.
IV. Don't use computer slang such as Noob, Newb, Pwn, ect. You better type english because majority people on here speaks that.
V. Try to have some fun. It's a theory of mine that Gaia was made for people to have fun.
VI. If you have any questions, PM the question to me.

Rules to Attack:

I. Always open to attack of coarse.
II. If no members are here you may post ONE attack. You can't post anymore attacks on here until a MEMBER comes on and responds.
III. If you successfully destroyed this guild while I'm not on, then PM me and what page it occured on.
IV. If I say that you did something that is not allowed in this guild, then either edit or re-post your actions. Don't argue with me, you're going to lose the arguement before you even try.
V. Obey all of the guild rules.

Rules for my members when and if they attack others:

I. Follow the rules of the guild that you are attacking.
II. Don't attack a guild unless you have either my permission or the guild is on the HIT list.
III. You are representing this guild when you attack others in the name of Nightside Warlords. Uphold the honor.
IV. Always read the first page of the guild that you are going to.

Rules to join:

Just PM a few things to me.
Name:
Abilities:
Position looking for:
RP example:
Weapons:
Structure:

You follow a path into an area in Gaia known as the Valley of the Gods. You see a massive fortress that is as tall as a mountain. Little is known what is inside there. Surrounding the fortress is the valley itself. In the valley you'll see a few trees and other forms of plantlife, and a shallow creek that flows in the valley. Surrounding the valley are some mountains. The fortress itself seems to almost match the same color and texture of the mountains, but it can be distinguished from them due to the light green aura that shines from it. The sky seems as if it's always dark and the moon is always out, but the ground seems as if it can be seen as easily as a bright day. The area would give one mixed feelings of both comfort and caution.

Defenses:

There is a nervous system of Prime+Mind+Life+Entropy running throughout the entire area. Anything arriveing would be sensed by Djinn. For the other members, there is always a slight sound that could be heard, as if the area itself talks to the members saying "Someone is here." Another defense is the Embody Chamber on the 37th floor of the fortress. A member could go in there and that would raise a shield that could withstand two posts of attacks against the fortress. This counts for any attack. A member can only go in there once per battle. So if there are five members, then that shield can only be raised five times in that one battle.
Members:

Master Mage Overall in charge
Djinn of Ascension

Master Elite Second in Command
Elektra21

Master Healer In charge of healing
Lady_Altheia

Master at Arms Maintains order in the guild

Head of Nub Training Incharge of Trainers

Nub Trainers Trains Nubs

Master War General Overlooks war plans

Elites Top in battle

Nubs New Recruits that needs training

Banned List: If you're on this list, you broke the rules
sugarbabybitch16
Allies:
Citadel
Lord Renegade's Isle of Heat

Enemies:

Hitlist:
Special Rooms Found in the Fortress:
Stable
The stable is on the left halways on the first floor. This is where Djinn and Altheia found Nightmare.
User Image

Throne Room
You would have to take the left spiral staircase as you enter the fortress and go to the second floor. There is a place on the wall where one could simply walk through it. Inside is a huge throne decoraded in ornate gold. This is where Nightmare shoved Djinn and basically declared Djinn as the Lord of the Valley due to him being the only Master Ascended Mage in the universe
Artifacts:
Order of Hermes Carveing of Distortion

User Image
It's an artifact created by Djinn of Ascension not too long after he found the Valley of the Gods.
Abilities: Voids all distortion caused by anyone who weilds this. Example: Distortion caused by warping with Correspondence is now void by the weilder along with distortion caused by the use of any other sphere and any other ability.
[OOC: Yes this place is open. Yes you can post. xd ]
Djinn was sitting by the creek at a point close to the tall fortress he had found in a place known as Valley of the Gods. Why the valley was named that, he would never know. He had just recently came back to Gaia. He looks into the little creek wondering if this place was the right spot to be. He wasn't sure but he was happy here... at least for now. He had decided that since half the power of the Morningstar Alliance was dead, and the other twenty five percent couldn't remember anything, he wold rebuild his Nightside without it being apart of the old alliance. He got tired of running a cafe though. This time, Djinn is ready for war. His long red hair blows back a little as a breeze picks up. The area seemed to be of average temp, so the breeze doesn't make him feel a chill at all. None the less, he keeps his long red trenchcoat on. It was a special coat made for him in case of an emergency. A coat with correspondence pockets. They always come in useful. Djinn goes back into meditation in hopes that he will find an answer to what is currently on his mind.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
She stood in the middle of the path, silver curls braided back, and golden eyes scanned the surroundings. She decided to visit this place, and see if she could be of any help. Thought thruthfully she was afraid of getting lost, of stumbleing upon a defensive trap she stayed glue to her spot, simpley looking around.
[Terra]
She stood in the middle of the path, silver curls braided back, and golden eyes scanned the surroundings. She decided to visit this place, and see if she could be of any help. Thought thruthfully she was afraid of getting lost, of stumbleing upon a defensive trap she stayed glue to her spot, simpley looking around.

The land around her informed Djinn that they is an arrival of someone. Djinn opens his eyes and stands up. He walks over towards the pather where he felt the ripple of ballance being changed. He smiles at seeing Terra standing there."Terra, how good to see you. What brings you to the Valley of the Gods?"

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Djinn of Ascension

The land around her informed Djinn that they is an arrival of someone. Djinn opens his eyes and stands up. He walks over towards the pather where he felt the ripple of ballance being changed. He smiles at seeing Terra standing there."Terra, how good to see you. What brings you to the Valley of the Gods?"

"Curiosity? Ummm....wanted to say hello? Ok truthfully I wouldn't know." She laughed lightly, and ran a hand through her hair. "Cant I visit?"
[Terra]

"Curiosity? Ummm....wanted to say hello? Ok truthfully I wouldn't know." She laughed lightly, and ran a hand through her hair. "Cant I visit?"

Djinn tilts his head back a little and laughs. "Of coarse, Terra, I don't mind you visiting. I do allow visitors anyways. I assure you, this place is safe. Well, safe for those who don't wish harm on it. Anyways, I was going to go see you about perhaps haveing an alliance with your Citidel" He looks into her eyes. It had been ages since he seen a friend, aside from haveing seen her yesterday. "Oh, I also saw Damien earlier today. He didn't seem to recognize me. I even challanged him to have a fight with me over here in this valley. Whenever he come here that is. It's only to see what all he does remember about what he is capable of doing and I want to see if Paradox still consumes him. If it does, then he'll become blood thirsty in battle. Not to worry though. I don't intend harm upon him. In the end, it's to help him out."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff