Welcome to Gaia! ::

Altheias timed it just so that the four bahamut/stars would attack each other. She jumped at the right moment As the weaker version struck themselves. Altheia's leg got brushed by one of the swords as she took a cut to the leg. Then her rejuvenation mode kicked in. She landed back on the grouind 100 feet from Star.
The forms weapons clanked together and they merged into one as Star turned around to face her.*..Final form...Bahamuts Tear....He held his hand up and gatherd magic energy into a ball before it exploeded into several magic missiles Altheia
Altheia dodged all the missiles. "Come on dear, you can do better than that." Altheia orbed and dived to slash Star across the back of the knees. then she turned her sword to the hilt to go and hit Star with it to the back of his head.
Star stood there and all her attack went through him. the tip of his sword was now resting on the back of her neck*..Of course I can dear..you'd think I wouldn;t know your strengths as well?
"But I am not the one who has to use aeon powers." As Akltheai, shocking falls back onto his sword and disappears.
Aeon?....hehhehe................HAHAHAHAHAH...THis is no Aeon..this is the god fo all dragons!! this is their Father...This is no Imitaion...this is the true Bahamut of Light!!!
(You are talking to air you know) You hear all around you. "WOOOOOOOO, I am so impressed. Come find me."
(( yes I do )) He looked aorund slowly*...THank you...* He disappeared and reappedred behind Althiesa wrapping his arsm aorund her* Ello Love
When Star wrapped his arms around her. Altheia grabbed his arm and flipped him to the ground and pinned him down. "Have you had enough?"
Star stood in front of the gate to the fortress leaning on the wall as if on guard duty on his own accord. He watched the lands simply staring for awhile before he started grinning.* You two can come out now...your not that quite Brandon...you gave you and Beth away.....

A young man and woman appeared suddenly in front of Star with disappointed looks on thier faces.* But...I know your good dad but honestly...we didn;t make a sound at all how could you hear us?*Spoke Brandon*

Easy..I''ve got more experience then you......
"Now see children, in order to speak up on your father, you have to be more stealthy than that." Altheia appeared out of nowhere and put her arms around her husband. "Hello children." She opened her arms to her children. Bethany ran into her mother's arms. "Mommy!" She hugged her daughter closely.
"Hello darling. I am so happy to see you."
Heheheh..*Star chuckled and looked at Brandon walking up to him and hugged him* I hope you two have been taking care of ne another.. i know I have gone to do a bit of training recently but you two sould be ok right brandon?

Brandon Nodded to star then smiled at Althiea* Hello Mom how of you and Dad been doing hmm?
"We are fine and why are you so fromal? Get over here and give me a hug. I missed you so much." Altheia smiled at her son.
Brandin walked over and hugged Althiea. Bethany herself running over to her father hugging him lightly* Well its good to see you kids made it all the way over here just fine. it is a long trip
Altheia hugs Brandon tightly, not letting go of Bethany. "How have you been my darlings?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff