O! o! o! I do I do! 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 92 ]
N-not me masta Dyne :( 0.091787439613527 9.2% [ 19 ]
Malachite = The universe 0.091787439613527 9.2% [ 19 ]
OHZ GEEZUS IZ GUNNAZ OWWWNN U 0.3719806763285 37.2% [ 77 ]
Total Votes:[ 207 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 480 481 482 > >> >>> »|

User Image Malachite Fortress User Image

User Image

"You will be rocked, you will be shocked, and you will be ******** up." - Some douche.

User Image

Index

0- Title

1- Index

2- Alignment- Attack Status- Aim- Story

3- Layout

4- Defenses

5- Member List- Application- Banned List

6- Allies- Enemies- Targets- Banner(s)

7- Rules For All- Rules for the Members- Rules Of Engagement.

Alignment: Neutral

Open to Attack: Indeed.

Aim:
To show you how huge our egos can get.

Story:
Upon reaching the Free For All region of Gaia, Dyne Luel Tazon, realized the legend he was named after, had fallen in combat. Which irked him greatly, he decided to travel through guild after guild, only to find that wherever he went, all he saw were people using their minds to underhandedly defeat their enemies.

Something the human lacked, these people were Psionicists, people who distorted the fabric of the Gaian Realm, and simply make combat ridiculously hard and mind numbing. These mind benders were growing in number and needed to be stopped.

But the young warrior lacked the hammer and nail to start with, untill he found himself face to face with a completely empty city, a ghost city. Not a trace of the inhabitants' disappearance, Dyne would call this city Bad Luck City, and would then proceed to make it his home, and the home to all who wished to defeat the psionic hordes, and all who side along with them.

As the first Psionicist Hunter, Dyne Luel Tazon has begun his mission to revert the Free For All into a state of swords, bow and arrows, guns, magic, mecha, but not planar, psionics, kinesis.

Which was an utter waste of time.

Dyne gave up on the now seemingly foolish conquest, now returning to the first guild within the Gaian realm he had entered. Malachite Fortress. It was empty, but intact. No defenses, besides the wall and the bridge within the fortress.

Dyne would claim this place, his.

Layout

Perimeter-

The perimeter of the Malachite Fortress is but a once flourished ecosystem, now disfigured into a vast wasteland. It rarely rains within the wasteland which is also a cause to little to no form of physical life within the wasteland. (Good luck trying to "live off the land." )

The average temperature is usually at a cool 50 degrees Fahrenheit with little to no winds, one would think the temperature would be much hotter in a wasteland with cracked and dry Earth.

The entire wasteland itself, is not too large at all, a mere two miles. At the center, is a structure, only known as the Malachite Fortress, scars of battle litter the perimeter about it, but it remains intact.

The building is oddly shaped, with appendages sticking about the fortress, these are wings to dorms and such. A twenty foot wall surrounds this structure, all around in a square 150 yards away. The fortress is at the center. Diamond doors glorify the entrance as the black sheen of the structure shines in both Moon and Sun light.

Inside the Fortress-

User Image

A cold draft moves about the fortress, why? Well this is because upon entering through the diamond doors of the Fortress, one will spot a dimly lit short path, stone below their feet, at the end of the simple path there is a bridge, wooden and old but surprisingly it is intact and seems to only duplicate a wooden quality, but is actually of another material.

Thirty feet below the bridge lies dark cold water ranging from 20-30 degrees Fahrenheit, jagged rocks littering at the sides of the drop. Upon passing the bridge, one will find....just look at the ******** map.

Defenses-

Member(s)

Twenty foot, ten foot thick wall which surrounds the entirety of the Malachite Fortress, making a square about the fortress.

Member List

General:

Dyne Tazon

Solider(s):

pharaoh_tagger

Civilians: Medics/Civilians

Daisuki Tazon

Application (Post this in the thread)

Name:
Weapon(s):
Weakness:
Power(s):

Assholes

DZombie

Allies

Enemies

Anyone who isn't on the allies' list.

Targets

OWNED

Banner(s)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12013252][img]http://i9.tinypic.com/2qlz66p.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12013252][img]http://tinyurl.com/nouqx[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12013252][img]http://tinyurl.com/ym4s6j[/img][/url]
Rules For All.

1. Those who respect Me will gain respect in return.

2. Don't over do it on the OOC b***h.

3 No OOC disrespect, that's not needed here.

4. My word in this thread is...Uh...law?

5. There IS no "God" inside this thread.

6. Frequency use that I think seems to be powerplayingish, or Gmish..I will ******** skull hump you.

7. ANYTHING WITH SAYJIN IN IT (DBZ) WILL BE ERASED WITH AN ANTI-SHITANIME NUKE

Rules For The Followers

1. Please try and respect each other. I don't want a damn civil war in here.

2. Spars and such are allowed about the waste land.

3. If you will not be posting for awhile then please inform me before hand.

4. If I see inactivity I WILL take you off the members' list.

Rules Of Engagement

1. I'll make post orders if needed.

2. If there is a large attack force please post in red.

3. If you die here, YOU WILL NOT COME BACK TO THIS THREAD.

4. Respect is Key

5. Please remember the layout and defenses. If I so much as note you bypassed the layout and such. YOU WILL BE BANNED.

6. For ALL psionic/Kinesis/Planar based character(s).

When attacking, or even USING Kinesis/Planar/Psionics, I want you to explain,

What energy source is being used.

How its being used, in scientific and simplistic terms.

More will be added as I see fit.

Dyne would sit upon his bed, panting, he had wasted quite the energy to produce this place, and even that, the damn fortress was still pretty crappy, ahwell. It would be his future home. Not as high quality as the Temple, but it would do.

Now for rest.

The Lunaris would bring both legs up then drop them on the oppisite side of the bed, he would drift off to sleep.
In the wasteland close to the fortress a weird thing starts to happen. Out of thin air a blue orb appears floating about 5 feet from the ground. For a few seconds it just floats there but then starts to move around a little. As it moves it still keeps it 5 feet from the gournd. Only really moving a few feet from the point that it appeared the orb stops and just floats there again. Then in a blink of the eye the seems to start to take the form of a person. The light from the ball spreads down to the ground and up into the air a little. The orb slowly started to disappear as a solid body now was forming. The body finally formed and long purpel hair fell down a little past the girls shoulders. It was the Star Dancer Jessie Blade. She looked around the wasteland as she stood there and then finally saw the fortress. She nodded to herself and started to think to herself.

This should be a good home. I feel the owner of this place has a strong conection with the stars. He may be able to help me find out where I come from.

She nodded to herself again and started for the fortress.
Dyne awoke, the cold shell slipped from under the covers, the temperature within was colder then the old shell, Orannis. Dyne's skin was colder then the dead themselves. He would snap the chestplate on and sheath Hell's Forge, then holster the Null and let the Metsubo cling tightly to his semi-bare back.

He would have to run a few...errands. Making his way out of the massive ground level fortress, he would make haste to leave the perimiter.

Aged Noob

neutral Another....? neutral
(( you know my brothers name is malachite))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff