Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who wants some?

O! o! o! I do I do! 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 92 ]
N-not me masta Dyne :( 0.091787439613527 9.2% [ 19 ]
Malachite = The universe 0.091787439613527 9.2% [ 19 ]
OHZ GEEZUS IZ GUNNAZ OWWWNN U 0.3719806763285 37.2% [ 77 ]
Total Votes:[ 207 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 480 481 482 > >> >>> »|

The SJ or the BIG ******** mecha that protected the fortress would take a gigantic step forward, metal against metal and that annoying creaking noise of heavy joints rubbing against another would be heard for miles. The wasteland was easy to patrol with the lengthy vision of the mecha's "eyes."

Every single long range cannon it had would adjust to aim directly at the figure which could not be identified as a member...so who was this male? The beast would launch a living hell raised assualt if the male even dared move it's upper limbs near his already identified potential weapon(s).
Jessie was still standing there looking around the empty place. All of the sudden she heared this most annoying noise coming from outside. She looked over to the doors and figured it must be that huge a** mech that was outside. She rubbed the inside of her ears a little and sighed a little.

"It will take a little bit of time to get use to that sound."

She didn't give it much more throught as she started to look around the fortress some more.
Juste saw the huge mecha aiming it's main artilerry cannon straight at him. Startled Juste thought.

"Heh.. this robot ain't gonna' understand any language maybe sign language would work.. OHH I know I'll drop my weapon.."

Quickly Juste untied the sheath from his belt and threw it towards the direction of the mecha, he did the same to his pistol's holster, launching it towards the mechas feet as a small cloud of dust was raised from the ground from the impact of the weapons, Juste's ring began to glimmer, as he concentrated on his mana energy in order to cast a protection spell, if needed an offensive one.
The SJ would see, since that guy..you know the guy, was hundreds and hundreds of feet or yards away, but it would nevertheless see that the male had dropped his weapons, as a sign of good faith in turn, the mecha would take a step back, moving back to its normal position, cannons still aiming at the male.
Jessie came upon what looked like an living area. She looked around and saw it was also empty. About to turn back she yawned a little and then looked into a room. She a bed she shruged her shoulders and made her way into the room.

"I could use a nap."

She nodded and layed down falling asleep.

((GTG. Parents kicking me off.))
Since Juste's weapons weren't all that important he simply left them in the ground. They were just a normal curved bladed sword and a pistol, no harm in losing those weapons. Juste began to walk towards the base's entrance, he felt uncomfortable, the cannon's were still aiming at him. He still focused on gathering energy, just in case something went wrong.

"Yoho, yoho a pirates life for me!"

(Could you edit your post. gonk I hate getting called Aria IC, this character's name is Juste, it kinda gets gay when people call me Aria IC)
OOC: Ima get off too, Im going to a LAN party tomorrow.

The SJ would simply continue to keep it's barrows sighted upon the male.
(b***h! Log in to MSN so that I can show you my picture IRL.)

Juste continued.
The being known as Vlad would begin to walk towards that of the looming building before him. His gray orbs would dart around slowly as he took in everything as if he expected something to happen to him in this unfamiliar place, though he didn't really care.
"Ohh this is just great, I am weapon-less and someone just appeared behind me, let's see... if I grab my weapons now I get shot by that mecha, if I don't I'll problably get ******** over by the guy behind me.. I GOT IT!"

Juste just ignored the guy, and continued to walk foward concentrating on his energy in order to be ready for anything at all.
Vlad would continue walking on for he wasn't really looking, he was just acting to look instead he was thinking, trying to comprehend something he was thinking of. His eyes would continue to dart, his lips would move but an long forgotten language would flow forth from the lips with a soft whisper.
By this time already, Juste had reached the mecha, however there were no sounds at all coming from the forest, seemingly abandoned Juste had decided to spend the night here. In this ******** up land. Juste walked out of the path and began to watch the man. Still focusing on his mana energy, at this point Juste could seriosuly cause a calamity, that is ofcourse if the need arised.

(I'm getting sleepy, try to post faster. sad )
Vlad would walk right into that of the mech and begin to cuss in the language he had been speaking. Within seconds though, the mech would seem to teleport to another location. [******** thing standing in my damn way." He would say as he rubbed his face somewhat, and then he saw that of another person. His eyes glaring slightly.
Juste took a great look at the man, as to not forget his face. Making a gesture with his hand, waving at him, Juste did not want to be rude. (Assuming that there is still dead plantation.) Juste spotted a dead tree not too far off from his current position.
Vlad would just shake his head at the man and go on looking around more thoroughly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff