Welcome to Gaia! ::

(As long as it isn't Lori I pwn j00r face, hoe. We'er in Durem, make the first post, I'll follow suit.)
Toxin turned towards Sin who sat on the bed.

"I hunger for flesssssh now, I'm going ou'." so said the abomination that was Toxin.

He turned, his back towards Sin now, and without waiting for what he said, walked out of the small shack, towards the direction of the city.
(Hello? *Echos*. Where did everyone go?)
((I'm trying to find Durem. I think I broke my map.))

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
All Sin was able to do now was to watch Toxin for any form of entertainment. Sin walked over towards the door of the building and placed his palm flat against the door. Soon his body began to turn into a thcik dark liquid that spread out like veins or roots along the front of the door and moved to the outside. It then slipped on the ground and underneath the cracks as it began to follow the acid like trail that Toxin left behind.
Toxin walked at a casual pase, fully aware that Sin wasn't too far behind. though he made no action to betray this information.

After ten minutes he finally reached the city and he smiled as he moved to the shadow of a nearby car, hiding in it still and silent as death.
((Hmmm... who to use. Say, what's the DC for your toxins? razz ))

Sanyi shifted slightly in her repose, a small glimmer of the energy that filled to the brim. The kind of energy that can be linked to someone who is extremely bored. Bored enough to sit outside Durem and "contemplate nature".

edit- ((o come on, work with me here man, you said post first. Do you want me to change my post or will you come to me?))
(This wasn't me RP'ing with you, I said we were IN Durem, gg nub l2r, and yes, I'll come to you. DC for the toxins? That would be very high.....)

The car he was hiding behind wasn't a car, it was a tree....annnnnnd he was "looking" at this strange person. His long black tongue snaked out of his mouth, a glob of ichor splattering against the grass, eating away at it in moments.

He crept from shadow to shadow, perfectly hidden.
((lol, nurf fear. Hey, what level for a character that can wield 4 weapons when they only have two arms? (and not including feet)

Guessing that the toxin/acid will make a hissing noise...))

Sanyi, despite being quite literally nearly bored to tears, was still a trained assassin and her senses wouldn't fail her. The hissing noise of the acid hitting the grass alerted her to anothers presence, if not of it's intentions. She did have it in her head that nothing natural would make a hissing noise like that. And then a most wonderful idea hit her, if she played this right boredom might be staved off for another week or so.

Grinning maliciously she reached up to her left shoulder and pretended to brush something off, grabbing some wire from the wire-spool hidden under her left shoulder pad in actuality. She then crossed both arms behind her back and underneath the wrappings of her scarf. Disguising her preperations as scratching her back she waited patiently, if the person or thing had any metal on it she would know where it was once it got within 10 feet of her.

(and for setting...)

And where she was happened to be in the middle of a clearing, with a good view of the stars. The moon was still below the horizon that the tree tops created so it wasn't to bright.

((Sorry it's taking so long to post, haven't used this char in awhile so i have to keep looking back at my char sheet.))
He "saw" her grin and nearly chuckled, she must be as crazy as he was to laugh at nothing.

He crept from shadow to shadow until the shadows stopped.

How can one remain hidden when there is nothing to hide with. He thought to himself, his mind patiently sorting through various plans, not finding any viable solution, he began the tedious process of retracing his steps in an attempt to find a path that lead behind her.

After many minutes, he finally found it, and he began to walk it ever so slowly. As he got closer, the mind of the assassin took over, his long black tongue snaking into his mouth, stemming the flow of ichor.
((Just one thing that I have to know. Please tell me when you character gets within ten feet ok? I don't want to do something that I'll have to rewrite.))
(Yep, I planned on it.)
((Thank you, I had thought you would but I didn't want to assume...))

Sanyi finished her prep work and relaxed a little. Her hands came down to her side with nothing in them. The length of wire was attached to the surprise hidding on her back and a portion of it lay flush against Sanyi's right sleeve, ready to be grabbed whenever necesary. Another object lay inside her left sleeve, also ready to be wielded whenever necesary.

Abruptly it hit her that she was being rather foolish. After all, what assassin sits out in plain sight when a target is near? About three feet to her right the ground was cast a slightly deeper shade of black where there was a wrinkle, be it a fallen tree or a scrubby plant.

Sighing, to give the impression of a person not to worried about the dangers of the night. Sanyi took a step in the dark patches direction and let herself topple to the ground where the shadow was. As soon as she entered it she activated her cloak, if it hadn't been pitch black one could see her form shimmer and grow hazy as it disappeared. 4 seconds after she fell she was sheathed in a cloak of invisibility.

Her stealthy abilities now enhanced she moved slowly, and as quietly as she could manage, towards where she had been facing while standing. She scanned the clearing and its edges, searching for any shadows that seemed to have a life of their own.
(You took too damn long, I gots to go to bed, work at 7, peace.)
(( o rights. Guess we'll finish tomorrow then eh?

Still think everyone other than Lori is an easy target? razz ))

((P.S. As a farewell gift rejoice in the splendor of my siggy.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff